YesNoOk

Odd request, in my opinion (Read 1092 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, November 20, 2018, 07:23:34 am
Odd request, in my opinion
#1  November 20, 2018, 07:23:34 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
This is something, in all honesty, I'd never request, but I'm looking for a A.I patch for Warusaki3's Jojo characters (Jotaro and Dio).

Now I don't wanna go for misobon_ism's A.I patch, because the A.I makes these characters RIDICULOUS. I do want to have a challenge, and something more suitable for a A.I fight, cuz I'm planning on making A.I fights, but not something on the levels of level 20 A.I.

Do you guys have such a A.I patch.
Re: Odd request, in my opinion
#2  November 20, 2018, 08:51:47 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
afaik misobon's ai patches are the only ones made. you will have to settle for them unless you code your own or find someone to make some for you.
#3  November 20, 2018, 11:09:42 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Crap. I was thinking about making a forum post about A.I in my characters and see if I could find someone to help me, but I denied it because I was thinking that people would look at me as if I’m a beggar asking for everything. I did try to code A.I for one of my characters and I failed.

I guess I’m gonna have to find some help. Maybe I’ll ask in the Discord server so that it’s not that big of a deal.
#4  November 20, 2018, 04:31:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you can try modifying that guy's ais, maybe tone down the values in the randoms.