YesNoOk

Tiffany Lords Updated 12/31/2019 (Read 44498 times)

Started by Rness, August 26, 2018, 10:10:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Tiffany Lords Updated 12/31/2019
#41  January 29, 2020, 07:23:30 am
    • lioipaz2010@hotmail.com
Tiffany updated again lol!

Thanks guys for the feedback (specially DW) and download this char (many times lol)
All details about the update in readme!
Re: Tiffany Lords Updated
#42  April 03, 2020, 05:42:29 pm
Tiffany updated:

-Added Intro vs. DW's Kyosuke.
-Changed Triple Heaven Cross' command.
-Buffer system updated. (Thanks DW).

Link is in the first post.
Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 05:55:35 pm by Rhythmical
#43  April 06, 2020, 05:28:38 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Can't believe I didn't see this Tiffany until recently, she's super fun to use and now I have someone else other than Race's Batsu to rock Turns Mode Arcade with alongside DW's Kyosuke. Some things I noticed when playing her though, only one really major thing, honestly.

- Even though it's listed as DF + y in the readme, her Launcher doesn't seem to work at all.
- Exciting Kick, Beautiful Spin, and Wonderful Kick all use the heavy punch hitsound instead of the heavy kick one.
- The second half of both versions of Wonderful Kick doesn't have the start-up sound that Beautiful Spin have.

Definitely a mainstay in my roster for sure.
#44  April 06, 2020, 08:13:41 am
Hey, thank you. i really apreciate it.

- Even though it's listed as DF + y in the readme, her Launcher doesn't seem to work at all.
that normal had removed it from previous updates, I was sure I had also removed it from the readme, Fixed.

- Exciting Kick, Beautiful Spin, and Wonderful Kick all use the heavy punch hitsound instead of the heavy kick one.
- I only changed the two air kicks hitsound of WK, the rest is intentional, because i think that punch hitsound fits better than the kick one, and Fervicante used the same.

- The second half of both versions of Wonderful Kick doesn't have the start-up sound that Beautiful Spin have.
- Fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!!
#45  June 10, 2020, 06:37:28 pm
Sorry for the bump but I have known about this bug for a few months now
https://streamable.com/1tu5wb
Is this mugen an engine thing ? look at how she is teleported mid screen when doing the punch.
It has something to do with zoom though.
When shes inside the main screen not zoomed out it works fine.