YesNoOk

?Human InuYasha? (Read 20097 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 20, 2009, 10:43:39 pm
Re: ?Human InuYasha?
#41  May 21, 2009, 04:49:27 am
Wait a moment!  What happened to Super Saiyan Inuyasha?
What about him? I'll try to create him AFTER I finish making SSJ2 Ichigo. Look at my sig and you'll see a video of him.
#42  May 21, 2009, 05:15:10 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya
How does Ichigo go SSJ2 when -

1. He can't even achieve SSJ1
2. He's not even a saiyan.
#43  May 21, 2009, 05:22:04 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
A) You can't just tell people to make a character.
B) Who's going to make a human Inuyasha? Compared to his normal and full demon forms having a human form is rather pointless.
C) Why does he have grey hair?

A.) Agreed
B.) I contemplated doing a Human Inuyasha months ago but the amount of sprite editing turned me off. Concept-wise, I'd like to see one seeing as he's pretty much pure melee with no projectiles and that's enough to distinguish him in my book, considering how overrated he and his brother are in terms of MUGEN conversions.
C.) I was about to say that. If all else fails just use Kagome/Kikyo/Kagura/Naraku's hair colors (the color for their hair is not pure black and anyone who knows how to edit palettes can easily confirm this)

Wait a moment!  What happened to Super Saiyan Inuyasha?

VinnyJ already did that palette for his Inuyasha :p

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF5e2ehvDtk&feature=channel_page

No matter how many times I watch that it never gets old.

I don't really like Inuyasha anymore either, but I didn't come here to bash the show.

And considering I lost respect for Sunrise now that they decided to become COPIERIGHT CROOSAYDERS!!!!!!!!!, that doesn't give me any reason to bash, but you have a point. This isn't about bashing something just because it's from an overrated anime. If this thing is ever completed and turns out to be a CvS Axel spriteswap *coughSHAZZOcough* or a Touhou-wannabe on steroids *coughSERAVYcough* THEN you have the right to complain.

Yes he is. It's all the same shit, remember?
#44  May 21, 2009, 02:24:01 pm
  • MUGEN is so fun I hate it.
    • ememe.pl
#45  May 21, 2009, 02:31:30 pm

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.
2. This is my project for a manga I WAS working on.

Satisfying enough?
#46  May 22, 2009, 03:51:27 pm

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.

Satisfying enough?

hmm, nevermnd Wild Tengu, he seems to bash everything that does not involve KOF. Not saying im taking your side.

And, ever tried making your OWN character instead of sprite swapping and asking people to do it for you?

Once again, completly neutral (although i dont like anime...) Wild Tengu, just going in a topic saying "inuyahsa sucks", "Mortal Kombat sucks" or "Bleach sucks" is quite dumb and troll"ish", ever thought that there are opinions other than yours?

No Borders, No Nations
#47  May 22, 2009, 04:51:34 pm
  • *ahem*...Gentlemen
    • www.samouczek.com

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.

Satisfying enough?

hmm, nevermnd Wild Tengu, he seems to bash everything that does not involve KOF. Not saying im taking your side.

And, ever tried making your OWN character instead of sprite swapping and asking people to do it for you?

Once again, completly neutral (although i dont like anime...) Wild Tengu, just going in a topic saying "inuyahsa sucks", "Mortal Kombat sucks" or "Bleach sucks" is quite dumb and troll"ish", ever thought that there are opinions other than yours?
Actually "that does not involve SNK games". Anyway Wild Tengu lives in his own world where he's the king and makes people that aren't involved with SNK games into slaves and tortures them by making them to play Art of Fighting 1 and Fatal Fury 2 untill the game nds on maximum difficulty.
#48  May 22, 2009, 09:44:23 pm

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.

Satisfying enough?

No. I nevered made my OWN sprites before. Only editing. And I don't ask people for help. I do this on my own, by myself.

And you are right about him. It is trollish to go to a topic that involves something that you DON'T LIKE and say that it sucks.
#49  May 22, 2009, 10:36:30 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.

Satisfying enough?

No. I nevered made my OWN sprites before. Only editing. And I don't ask people for help. I do this on my own, by myself.

And you are right about him. It is trollish to go to a topic that involves something that you DON'T LIKE and say that it sucks.

You don't need to make your own sprites. Just rip them yourself and code them. Its a general rule of thumb that gameplay is more important than visual effects when it comes down to MUGEN creating. Of course if the character's sprites look unimpressive like they were done in MS paint then of course people are going to get turned off by it unless the author happens to be Most_Mysterious or The_None.

And in the event there's something you can't rip, there are plenty of MUGEN characters that are open-sourced that you can use without having to ask the original author. There's also pre-ripped sounds and sprites if you ever need them, which are in the Development Resources section.
#50  May 22, 2009, 10:55:42 pm

Because :
1. This is M.U.G.E.N.

Satisfying enough?

You don't need to make your own sprites. Just rip them yourself and code them. Its a general rule of thumb that gameplay is more important than visual effects when it comes down to MUGEN creating. Of course if the character's sprites look unimpressive like they were done in MS paint then of course people are going to get turned off by it unless the author happens to be Most_Mysterious or The_None.

And in the event there's something you can't rip, there are plenty of MUGEN characters that are open-sourced that you can use without having to ask the original author. There's also pre-ripped sounds and sprites if you ever need them, which are in the Development Resources section.
I understand that. I mean I know a place where I can get sprites from LOTS of games ( http://sdb.drshnaps.com/SpritesDS.htm ). But isn't it still ok to use someone's character BUT edit their sprites, change their functions and etc to make it COMPLETELY different from the original?
#51  May 23, 2009, 12:21:04 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
This thread is full of anime drama.
#52  May 23, 2009, 12:21:33 am
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
shitty wig sprite doesn't make anything or anyone "human"
#53  May 23, 2009, 12:23:09 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#54  May 23, 2009, 10:47:42 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Women wouldn't know how to write a good manga plot if it came up to them, slapped them in the face, and said "Get back in the kitchen, bitch."
#55  May 23, 2009, 11:11:06 am
  • The Extraordinary Spiderman
    • Netherlands
Yes they would

Oh wait, you said GOOD? shit nevermind then
#56  May 23, 2009, 02:39:34 pm
  • ◄ フェニックス・エンドソング►
    • Indonesia
Women wouldn't know how to write a good manga plot if it came up to them, slapped them in the face, and said "Get back in the kitchen, bitch."
Thats just sexist.. *leaves topic*
#57  May 24, 2009, 11:43:59 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
bye

GT

#58  May 24, 2009, 11:51:44 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby

wat about ranma?
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#59  May 25, 2009, 12:18:42 am
  • This... Dark... Berserker rage... !

Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the Quote of the

Agree...  ???
Spoiler: LOADING SNIFFING GENERAL. . . PLEASE BE PATIENT. . . (click to see content)
#60  May 25, 2009, 12:50:36 am
  • Me Bouncy
    • USA
    • runningwildwolf@gmail.com
    • http://youtube.com/runningwildvidya