YesNoOk

MK Versus SF (Just ideas) (Read 1161 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, January 22, 2010, 09:34:46 am
MK Versus SF (Just ideas)
#1  January 22, 2010, 09:34:46 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Hello, on another Forum i posted the News that Capcom is going to make another "Vs" Game if their current Tatsunoko vs Capcom game is a success. I made it a poll and asked the people what games they would want. Like Marvel Vs Capcom 3, CVS 3, Namco vs Capcom and also MK vs SF. To my real surprise it got the most votes. Well, a MK vs SF games was wanted since the early nineteys. Back then they were considered "Rival" Series both with a great Fanbase. and even with the lacking Quality of MK titles in many many ways both still have a big fanbase even now.

So much for the introduction. I asked myself..if there ever would be a MK vs SF....how should it look if its done professionally? Oldschool MK alike with filmed actors again for MK and SF characters? Or all MK characters drawn and animated similar to the SF Cast? Or a mix of both?

How should the gameplay be? All characters with the same standart movies like in MK 1-4, every character with a very different movesset like in the sf games?

Should it be 2D? 3D?

How would the theme of it be? Dark and brutal like the MK games or colorful and relative childfriendly like the SF Games?. With music like in MK or SF?

Please do me a favour and post only ideas, dont post your personal opinion about which series you like more, or that both series are gay etc.