Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
Re: Evil Homer
#42  April 24, 2008, 01:21:14 pm
  • Master of the palm and foot.
    • randomselect.piiym-net.com/
stop naggin kfm

Kiss my ass, I only just started "nagging" him. This isn't a goddamn homage, it's "Reu can't possibly object so I can ride on his work to glory!" And added to that it was pretty well established Reu had qualms about people doing similar to Evil Ken in the past (Holy Ken, anyone)

The best person to say anything about this would ultimately be TMasta in the long run, given Reu's works defered to him.
#43  April 24, 2008, 03:32:44 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
Warner said:
Bart, que debido a que nadie ha hecho un char decente de éste personaje, se me ha ocurrido hacerlo, tomando de base el code de un char de P.O.T.S.
por lo que creo que no me tardaría en hacerlo, debido a que ya está la programación.
Se supone que el material de p.o.t.s. es open source, por lo que creo q al final lo podré compartir con todos.
amenos que p.o.t.s. no me lo permita y sea sólo de mi uso privado. 

Evil Homer, (Homero el malo) se me ocurrió en homenaje a REU y su EvilKen, asi que estoy usando el code de EvilKen y viene a ser como una parodia de ese personaje tan increible que nos legara a todos Reu.
No sé si está bien que use su code, pero como dije es un pequeño homenaje a su obra, pero si la comunidad ve mal que use éste code, será sólo un char más en mi colección privada.

Si álguien sabe algo con respecto al uso de esos codes, favor hacérmelo saber a mi mail warneremir@yahoo.com o aquí en mi foro o en el guestbook.

No prometo terminarlos rápido, pero en abril tengo mis vacaciones anuales, 15 días enteros en mi casa, de los cuales ocupare buen rato en éstos mis wips.

(fast translation)

Bart, because no one has done a fair char of him, i've decided to create him taking as the base a char from P.O.T.S.
so i think it won't take me too long because the coding is already done.
It's supposed P.O.T.S stuff is open source so i think I will be able to release it unless P.O.T.S tells me not to do it.

Evil Homer, this char is a tribute for Reu and his Evil Ken char, i'm using Evil Ken's coding and It will be like a parody of his wonderful char he created for us.
I don't know if it's ok to use his code but like i said, it's a little tribute for him. If the community sees this as a wrong action then Evil Homer will be 1 more in my private collection.

If someone knows something about the usage of these codes, please let me know by e-mail warneremir@yahoo.com, also you can tell me in my forum and/or guestbook. :)

I don't promise I will finish them soon but in April I will have my annual vacations, 15 days all-day long at my house which I will use for my Wips.

that was from his website a while back, and someone translated it

so kfm, it seems that if too many people react negatively or if the people in charge say no, he wont release it
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 03:35:52 pm by Laxxe23
#44  April 24, 2008, 03:50:08 pm
  • LMAO!

[/center]
#45  April 24, 2008, 04:03:48 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
This will not end well, believe me.  Best keep your distance.

Now on to the matter of why Warner decided to go back to making spriteswaps, the likes of which were already deemed years ago as "a bad idea".
Ran out of people to do scratch codework?  This is something I find highly doubtful given your talents.
Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:10:21 pm by Evil Momoko
#46  April 24, 2008, 04:22:43 pm
Warner: Did you know Reu? If so you would know he would never have approved of this. No matter his stance on open source or whatever shit you're spewing. Nice job disrespecting him though, this is truly about as close to raping his corpse as you could get. To summarize this is tasteless and you should be ashamed. But you won't be, and neither will the other people who just suck off anybody who "makes" anything that they can leech. Truly tasteless.

Edit: Why not make a stage based on Hurricane Katrina while you're working on pissing on other people's misfortune?
What's a Rabite doing in a place like this?
Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:27:01 pm by Rabite
#47  April 24, 2008, 04:26:12 pm
  • Sonic stage creator
    • www.freewebs.com/ultimategokuex/index.htm
Warner: Did you know Reu? If so you would know he would never have approved of this. No matter his stance on open source or whatever shit you're spewing. Nice job disrespecting him though, this is truly about as close to raping his corpse as you could get. To summarize this is tasteless and you should be ashamed. But you won't be, and neither will the other people who just suck off anybody who "makes" anything that they can leech. Truly tasteless.

This will not end well, believe me.  Best keep your distance.

Now on to the matter of why Warner decided to go back to making spriteswaps, the likes of which were already deemed years ago as "a bad idea".
Ran out of people to do scratch codework?  This is something I find highly doubtful given your talents.
  Yeah iv got a bad feeling about this this could be the end of evil homer i think hes done hes last dance

#48  April 24, 2008, 04:40:29 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
All are always welcome to copy paste alter his coding as I have seen in several characters already, but sprite wise, sound wise (where not using cvs sounds), I hope that my wishes are respected.
Based on the quote from Reu above, it seems he mainly had qualms with people stealing Evil Ken's sprites and sounds. 
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#49  April 24, 2008, 04:41:48 pm
Copy pasting coding and taking the whole character are two completely different things though.
#50  April 24, 2008, 04:47:47 pm
All are always welcome to copy paste alter his coding as I have seen in several characters already, but sprite wise, sound wise (where not using cvs sounds), I hope that my wishes are respected.
Based on the quote from Reu above, it seems he mainly had qualms with people stealing Evil Ken's sprites and sounds. 

And based on knowing Reu for 4+ years I'd say you have no idea what you're talking about. But what would I know, I only asked for permission to use a few things which he said no to.
What's a Rabite doing in a place like this?
#51  April 24, 2008, 05:04:48 pm
  • Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken
    • youtube.com/c/ViolinKen
And based on knowing Reu for 4+ years I'd say you have no idea what you're talking about. But what would I know, I only asked for permission to use a few things which he said no to.
Yet, he is listed on Randomselect as open source in relation to code.

http://randomselect.piiym.net/forum/index.php?topic=3844.0

Indeed taking a whole character is different from copy and pasting a few sections of code.  Regardless, I agree with Kung Fu Man and l think TMasta is the one who should have the final say. 
Support me @ ko-fi.com/violinken

#52  April 24, 2008, 05:08:37 pm
Yet, he is listed on Randomselect as open source in relation to code.

Actually put that badly on there and forgot to remove it till now (it was supposed to say "code bits" anyway). Thanks for pointing that one out. x.x'
#53  April 24, 2008, 05:11:33 pm
  • King of Sona
if you all think it's Blasphemy then fine warner should keep it private
i just don't see why the hell that semi hires fuck of a edit could be cool
and this is not.

okay i agree taking the whole char as base is a bad thing
warner is better of with the bits and pieces

on the other hand, warner could also just release a spritepack

Lord Canti Says:
i was playing FFVII and I accidently named Red XIII Cyanide D:
#54  April 24, 2008, 05:12:51 pm
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#55  April 24, 2008, 07:57:31 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
While you guys continue to complain and complain...

If you don't believe it should be released thats something you could of told Warner PRIVATELY in a mature manner instead of

Kiss my ass

Personally I don't think anyone has the right to speak on Reu's behalf.
So

HUSHHHH

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo
#56  April 24, 2008, 08:03:29 pm
  • SSBB owns!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Said like a G. Mod even though you arent a G.Mod.

I like it. If Reu were here he probably would too.

Let's Go!!! But PM me if you added me.
#57  April 24, 2008, 08:05:31 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
If you don't believe it should be released thats something you could of told Warner PRIVATELY in a mature manner
No, open statement here fits better.

on the other hand, warner could also just release a spritepack
Guy has a track record, old habits die hard.

So

HUSHHHH

Said like a G. Mod even though you arent a G.Mod.

I like it. If Reu were here he probably would too.
So

HUSHHHH

Be reminded we're acting based on Warner's statement that he is making a spriteswap of Reu's Ken.  This is only a WIP topic, so there's no use furthering discussion here, it's up to Warner if his creation continues to go this way.  We need a statement from him.
Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 08:17:55 pm by Evil Momoko
#58  April 24, 2008, 08:18:12 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Goddamnit you people start bitching about every other thing.
He isnt pretending he created evil ken, he isnt "RIDING IT FOR GLORY" There is no fucking glory.
This is not someone trying to get on top of "THA GAME" sprite editing evil ken for his own version of evil ken. Its an actual thought out edit, with major work envolved.

You could have acted like goddamn persons about it, but instead? NO, you go and try to make a huge drama about it, pulling back "RECORD CASES" . Seriously its stupid to see that only viya that is here by a shorter lenght of time than anyone else ACTUALLY MADE SENSE TALKING ABOUT IT.
You dont even know if he is gonna release it as a sprite pack or whatever, as  a patch or whatever, but you are already defending your "TURF" from the bad guys.

GROW UP
#59  April 24, 2008, 08:24:40 pm
    • Germany
#60  April 24, 2008, 08:28:39 pm
  • Laugh it up
    • USA
Goddamnit you people start bitching about every other thing.
He isnt pretending he created evil ken, he isnt "RIDING IT FOR GLORY" There is no fucking glory.
This is not someone trying to get on top of "THA GAME" sprite editing evil ken for his own version of evil ken. Its an actual thought out edit, with major work envolved.

You could have acted like goddamn persons about it, but instead? NO, you go and try to make a huge drama about it, pulling back "RECORD CASES" . Seriously its stupid to see that only viya that is here by a shorter lenght of time than anyone else ACTUALLY MADE SENSE TALKING ABOUT IT.
You dont even know if he is gonna release it as a sprite pack or whatever, as  a patch or whatever, but you are already defending your "TURF" from the bad guys.

GROW UP

thank you you make the most sense the whole conversation i take my hate off to you   ;D  so tired of the drama..... --;   :sugoi: