YesNoOk

LOL mods (Read 48491 times)

Started by Daimond Fighter, February 29, 2008, 01:37:35 am
Re: LOL mods
#21  March 14, 2008, 04:56:43 pm
  • My surname is not Foster, FYI.
HAHA I've failed much worse than that =p

I actually don't have a problem with you, I just couldn't pass that one up. (yes I could.. but um... fails again)

I look forward to see what you'd stir up. :)
LOOK!  OVER THERE!  A MEAN AND NASTY COMMENT OVER IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!  THE BOARD CANNOT TAKE THIS OUTRAGE!!!

*runs*
Good news for all of you.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

Well, ungoodbye to you all and I hope you all burn in hell.

- Peter
#22  March 14, 2008, 05:14:37 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
The whole plotting something against us aspect reminds me of elementary school, you know, when some other kid got mad at you and went "You'll see!".
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#23  March 14, 2008, 05:17:59 pm
  • SNK is life
LOOK!  OVER THERE!  A MEAN AND NASTY COMMENT OVER IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!
Name changed PSYCHE!

All That's Left - The uncategorized rest. Moderator: Titiln Papintamidos

Oh well, that's Titiln's area =D
#24  March 14, 2008, 08:12:00 pm
    • Germany
while 5 posts sure are plenty of reaction, your post was amusingly absurd enough to warrant that...

so don't get all sissy now >_>
#25  March 14, 2008, 08:18:37 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
We are all humans. And humans fail.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#26  March 15, 2008, 05:13:08 am
The whole plotting something against us aspect reminds me of elementary school, you know, when some other kid got mad at you and went "You'll see!".
You know, I always considered the term "childish" a rather skirtish term only for the sissiest of pussies to use - if you're gonna insult someone, don't go all round'about about it, go full force.  Besides, even if is childish, I have the greatest of teachers to learn from in this place, the fucking kindergarten of the internet.  And even more so, I'd rather be intelligent and childish than a mature idiot who can't even playtest his own creations worth a damn - "dur, I give them a air chain combo and a small airdash!  That couldn't POSSIBLY lead to an infinite and will not make my character broken!"

If you wanna do something worthwhile, try discussing how much this community's faulty foundation and contradictory rule enforcement work, rather than throw down your useless oppinion of my behavior in an ironic fashion.

I'm banned forever.

Please, just let the ban quietly pass and whatever you do, I beg you, DO NOT CHEER. Do not celebrate that you've won about the fact that I'm banned forever. Let it slide, PLEASE DO NOT CHEER. Don't cause me to shitpost again. I didn't even recall making a shitty post before I got perma'd. I hated this forum anyway. It doesn't even feel I'm taking part in a MUGEN forum.

- Peter
#27  March 15, 2008, 05:15:50 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#28  March 15, 2008, 05:19:32 am
    • Germany
If you wanna do something worthwhile, try discussing how much this community's faulty foundation and contradictory rule enforcement work

:laugh4:
#29  March 15, 2008, 05:26:18 am
yeah i'd like to hear what this guy's really on about
#30  March 15, 2008, 06:14:25 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
@Sol Badguy Zeeeeeeeeeee: If Guild is the "fucking kindergarten of the internet," why are you still here? No one's forcing you to stay, and your methods of "persuasion" aren't going to do anything to sway anyone's opinions. On a side note, I have no idea what programming (coding?) bugs have to do with the way the community handles itself.
#31  March 15, 2008, 06:28:20 am
@Sol Badguy Zeeeeeeeeeee: If Guild is the "fucking kindergarten of the internet," why are you still here? No one's forcing you to stay, and your methods of "persuasion" aren't going to do anything to sway anyone's opinions. On a side note, I have no idea what programming (coding?) bugs have to do with the way the community handles itself.
I'm masochistic, and beleive that the reason I can't persuade anyone here of anything is because they're stupid, so I figure I'll keep hammering away till something gives.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#32  March 15, 2008, 07:37:22 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
yeah except nobody cares
#33  March 15, 2008, 07:42:42 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#34  March 15, 2008, 07:47:10 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
care about responding, yes. care about your ideals, no.

EDIT: On a side note I don't know what exactly you're trying to beat into me. All I ever hear from you is "GUILD HAS A HYPOCRITICAL STANCE HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY" yet you don't really provide any real solutions.
Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:51:01 am by Jango Makani
#35  March 15, 2008, 07:50:02 am

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#36  March 15, 2008, 07:52:15 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
You cared enough about my ideas to tell me that you don't care about them :D

Except, as I said in the edit, I have no idea what those ideas are. I just hear how the existing ones are OBVIOUSLY WRONG
#37  March 15, 2008, 07:56:05 am
care about responding, yes. care about your ideals, no.

EDIT: On a side note I don't know what exactly you're trying to beat into me. All I ever hear from you is "GUILD HAS A HYPOCRITICAL STANCE HYPOCRISY HYPOCRISY" yet you don't really provide any real solutions.
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?  Besides, what is there to solve, even if the problems that are being suppressed as we speak were to run semi-rampant?  Would the faint of heart, and "pet" users really be missed, seeing as it takes a large team of mods and several dozens of "proxies" in order to keep them around?  Wouldn't it be nice to have something other to do than prune a fucking forum of mean nasty posts?  :D

Even if I came up with a compromise, would that even be worth my time?  I mean, there's deletion of trash threads in the junk forum, for the love of the gods.

I'm banned forever.

- Peter
#38  March 15, 2008, 08:00:11 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?

Link or it didn't happen, Byakko. It's not like I read every thread you ever made or posted in. :rolleyes:

Even if I came up with a compromise, would that even be worth my time?  I mean, there's deletion of trash threads in the junk forum, for the love of the gods.
No one's forcing you to stay
#39  March 15, 2008, 08:02:53 am
  • Double-Crosser
    • USA
#40  March 15, 2008, 08:05:39 am
Solutions?  You mean, the ones I already posted some time a while ago?  The ones you don't care about hearing?  Those solutions?

Link or it didn't happen, Byakko.
Wrong, you mean "link or it didn't happen, [/4chan]" where he gets it from.

It's 3 am in the morning now, only you've decided to start replying like 15 minutes ago, and I'm to go digging through stuff that happened weeks ago?  Scuse me if I'm wrong, but there is a "find posts by this user" feature here, right?  I don't post very often, only when there's a DECENT CHARACTER in the releases section to provide feedback on, or when drama's about.

No one's forcing you to stay
ME said:
I'm masochistic

Let me fix that so that it better explains it for you

ME said:
I'm endlessly masochistic

I'm banned forever.

- Peter