Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 09:53:28 pm by yaret
Re: CFJ Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 2.12
#82  November 28, 2014, 08:58:06 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I tested out the AI Patch of Juri. Really great! :)
#83  December 06, 2014, 10:18:06 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I was distributed to the trial.
I will remove any problem.Please reply if its.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7BB50F9EA9D9BECD&id=7BB50F9EA9D9BECD%21105
On the contrary mi amigo, thank for make this Pack for Juri Han all can work together for do more good chars mi amigo, really I apreciate this special detail you for all, yhanks again bro!

And I revamp the Ultra move and add the Super arst from SFxT

I tested out the AI Patch of Juri. Really great! :)
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NAd3IQETqA[/youtube]
Interesting in video mi amigo, where are you find this Chun Li? and, for why you not use this Cammy?
http://www.4shared.com/rar/IDhxAkfDba/Cammy2014chuchoryu.html?

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#84  December 07, 2014, 04:41:11 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#85  December 07, 2014, 11:25:24 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Re: CvS Juri Han 3.12
#86  December 29, 2014, 11:26:45 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
First post updated!

#87  December 30, 2014, 05:37:00 am
sorry for my ignore but how do I use the AI patch?  If I use the patch, I am unable to control the character (only the cpu controls).  Trying to have both AI and also be able to use the character too.

Thanks
#88  December 30, 2014, 08:01:44 am
  • Raging Fist
just type in whatever foldername the char is, then with a / type in the .def file
Ex: Ken/ViolentKen.def   Ken is the folder but with the .def chosen will go Violent mode only. see?

As for Juri. Overall Not bad. I'm quite impressed with her so far, but I would like to add a few things If it's alright with you.

1) Where is her run? I know she didn't really run in-game in either SFIV or SFXT but since you are following PotS style here it would be kinda important to have that handy.
2) I know the Feng Shui Engine can be considered her "Custom Combo", but if its possible maybe you can add in either MAX mode or Custom Combo perhaps? Just a thought really. I can see Feng Shui Engine as more...Super Custom Combo: One that will not stop until a special bar goes to Zero. She can even have her own special bar for it too.
* Also missing the Super KO finish backgrounds and that COUNTER sprite for when she counterattacks.
3) I noticed that with some animations its a blit stiff both on effects and her animations. If you can make filler sprites to smooth out the animations, even if its on free time, That can help out ALOT on her. I've also noticed that Fuhaijin and projectile based attack could use better hitsparks, and that on some of her Feng Shui Ki effects can be iffy like when you go Feng shui mode you can sometimes see the white border thats normally transparent. I suggest looking up projectile codes from POTS Style characters to help you out.

3 things you REEEEALLY wanna look into bud. But overall, She's pretty damn solid as a character. Definite keeper I say.
Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 08:22:47 am by Flowrellik
#89  December 30, 2014, 08:10:05 am
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
Here's something i noticed after you do Kaisen Dankairaku and when the P2 is lying on the floor the sprites jump up slightly then it goes back to the floor, if needed i will post a pic of what i mean other then what's been said she's pretty good overall :)
#90  December 30, 2014, 01:28:29 pm
just type in whatever foldername the char is, then with a / type in the .def file
Ex: Ken/ViolentKen.def   Ken is the folder but with the .def chosen will go Violent mode only. see?

So I went into my select.def and added "CFJ_JuriHan/CFJ_JuriHanAI" but I still cannot control the player if selected.   I'm not understanding where the "a /" piece comes into play.  I want Juri to have the AI applied when fighting against but also want to be able to play as Juri too. 

Overall, I like the way the character came out - good job!
Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 01:34:50 pm by puissance
#91  December 31, 2014, 10:56:36 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

As for Juri. Overall Not bad. I'm quite impressed with her so far, but I would like to add a few things If it's alright with you.

1) Where is her run? I know she didn't really run in-game in either SFIV or SFXT but since you are following PotS style here it would be kinda important to have that handy.
2) I know the Feng Shui Engine can be considered her "Custom Combo", but if its possible maybe you can add in either MAX mode or Custom Combo perhaps? Just a thought really. I can see Feng Shui Engine as more...Super Custom Combo: One that will not stop until a special bar goes to Zero. She can even have her own special bar for it too.
* Also missing the Super KO finish backgrounds and that COUNTER sprite for when she counterattacks.
3) I noticed that with some animations its a blit stiff both on effects and her animations. If you can make filler sprites to smooth out the animations, even if its on free time, That can help out ALOT on her. I've also noticed that Fuhaijin and projectile based attack could use better hitsparks, and that on some of her Feng Shui Ki effects can be iffy like when you go Feng shui mode you can sometimes see the white border thats normally transparent. I suggest looking up projectile codes from POTS Style characters to help you out.

3 things you REEEEALLY wanna look into bud. But overall, She's pretty damn solid as a character. Definite keeper I say.

Thanks mi amigo, well just right now I painting more news sprites (super sprites, more Fuanjin sprites, more new Senpusa sprites and new win and taunt sprite) the code is up again and I promise to add the second grab move for she

Here's something i noticed after you do Kaisen Dankairaku and when the P2 is lying on the floor the sprites jump up slightly then it goes back to the floor, if needed i will post a pic of what i mean other then what's been said she's pretty good overall :)
I try to watch the move I take note for this mi amigo, really thanks

So I went into my select.def and added "CFJ_JuriHan/CFJ_JuriHanAI" but I still cannot control the player if selected.   I'm not understanding where the "a /" piece comes into play.  I want Juri to have the AI applied when fighting against but also want to be able to play as Juri too. 

Overall, I like the way the character came out - good job!
The AI is only for CPU if you want to fight againits Juri Han in more hard mode...Oh! the new path Juri Han can running, release in this January of 2015

#92  July 05, 2016, 03:03:14 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
The DL link for her is dead... anyone have a good link?

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
#93  July 05, 2016, 07:40:37 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico