YesNoOk

Err.. Hi? (Read 1061 times)

Started by Zyriliss, August 29, 2015, 10:53:20 am
Share this topic:
Err.. Hi?
#1  August 29, 2015, 10:53:20 am
  • Vwee?
    • USA
     Hi..  I first showed up here and made an account a long time ago... years ago..  thinking, "Hey I could do this, too!"  ... but.. ya' know.. life happens.. and I forgot about it.  My original project lost to.. where ever it went on my computer, I dunno...  But I came back.. lurked around for a while.. garnered some coding knowledge.. asked a couple questions.. getting an old badly pixelated retro beat'em up character to nearing beta.. then I realized something I forgot to do.. like usual.

I didn't introduce myself yet... how rude of me.  Um..  I go by Zyriliss.. or whatever you decide to call me if ya' can't pronounce it.  I get stupid idea's of what I want to do.. usually make my mate and friends look at me stupidly asking why..  I'm usually not very productive.. but video games are the only thing that keep my interests.. so here I am..

My first character.. that I decided to do after looking through many stupid choices.. Is Golden Axe 1's Skeleton... I guess.. that's it for now?  Hrmm...  Oh yeah... I tend to ramble pretty bad.. so there's that..
Delving within the depths of a castle full of evil.. or at least lost or even trapped within one.. That's where you'll find me.