YesNoOk

'Lo there! (Read 1496 times)

Started by NYVoodoo, September 03, 2013, 05:39:19 am
Share this topic:
'Lo there!
#1  September 03, 2013, 05:39:19 am
    • USA
    • shawnreaulo@yahoo.com
Hi! My name is Voodoo, or NY Voodoo, if you will(from New York, USA). I'm a long time MUGEN player, so to speak, in that I keep leaving and coming back to playing. I enjoy all fighting games and am hoping to be a successful competitor in KoF XIII, SF4 and a few others. MUGEN is more of the "fun" part of my hobby, being that I can play with my arcade stick or watch CPU battles(which I can do forever).

I tend to compile a lot of characters and hope they are relatively balanced, but I'm totally clueless as to altering AIs to make the matches fair. I like a few edits that aren't ridiculous, but I'm extremely picky on how smooth their movements are. I'm not as knowledgeable about the coding, so much as I'm familiar with the fighting engine.

I'm trying to get a large roster of characters with no duplicates/God/Orochi/Nega/Evil/Holy etc. characters, which are mostly(all, if I could) balanced who span games like Slam Masters, the incarnations of SNK games(G:MotW, Fatal Fury, KoF, etc.), Capcom games(no Marvel characters, but plenty of SF), as well as edits that fit in well with how the game operates. Although once I learn(if I ever try to, anyways) how to create, edit and make my own full game, I would very much like to. Preferably with CVS-style sprites and a mixture of SF and KoF mechanics(rolls, blowbacks, several supers[regular, EX, level 3/NEOMAX], Super Cancels, Dream Cancels and parrying).

Honestly, I just really, truly enjoy fighting games and hope that I can eventually make either a compilation or my own full game some day. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope we can all get along swimmingly. =]