YesNoOk

K9999 (Final version) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Read 9119 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, May 25, 2019, 03:13:02 am
Share this topic:
K9999 (Final version) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#1  May 25, 2019, 03:13:02 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/

"Salve galera" Mugenguild... "Porque o guerreiro de fé nunca gela" by: Racionais mc's

Final version of one of my first chars, much more than an update, a completely redesigned char.

- Movelist included in the Readme file.
 - Gameplay, graphics, character voices, among other effects can be changed in the file "config.txt".

Credits:

- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
 - VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
 - Audacity (Sound effects)
 - Infinite and R@ce Akira = For great chars in which I use as a template during conversion
 - Phantom of the server (best sparks and best style for ground fighting)
 - Jmorphman (Best effect for custom combos using helpers)
 - Jesuszilla (Blood effect based on Felicia's char)
 - Gui007 & JadeEye (For always promoting my work via Youtube)
 - Akito, Dampir, Kater 13 & Left4Joker  (Always bringing good ideas and suggestions in my group on facebook)
 - Admins and members of mugen groups on Facebook, especially Ramon Garcia (Mugen link & Share), Master Ares of the Shrine (Mugen Brazil), German A. Sanchez (better known as "Tiloger") and David JR Ayad Mugen Return) and to the group gallery there.
 - Members of the CVS EXtreme group (My group for mugen on facebook)

Possible Extras/Things To Do:

- Fix errors or bugs based on feedback 

Download link

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Re: K9999 (Final version) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#2  May 25, 2019, 03:32:35 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
3 things:
1. Gakki Dommo! should probably get a projectile sound, same with the Temee mo oucchimae!
2. Tikara ga... Katte ni... Uwaaaa! doesn't deserve the Level 3 status as much as the Kore wa maru de!
3. Who's to be made next??
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  May 25, 2019, 03:34:21 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Will test out and give my 2 cents, if needed. Look forward to all your chracthers, updates. Keep it rocking mate.
#4  May 25, 2019, 03:59:17 am
amazing! i would like so much to see Geese Howard kof neo wave in CVS sprite style, i hope someday you get creating him.
#5  May 25, 2019, 06:47:20 am
  • I must continue my training...
Based on the vid he's dope. Looking forward to trying this one.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#6  May 25, 2019, 12:29:54 pm
looks good, probably one of the best k9999's in mugen. wish snk didn't retconned him out of existence.
#7  May 25, 2019, 06:00:25 pm
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
I like when i see great editors and creators sharing your amazing works with the fans of mugen.
Thank you so much for share friend Falcon Rapper. All of good for you and for the people that share with the others.
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison:
#8  May 25, 2019, 06:37:50 pm
    • Brazil
3 things:
1. Gakki Dommo! should probably get a projectile sound, same with the Temee mo oucchimae!
2. Tikara ga... Katte ni... Uwaaaa! doesn't deserve the Level 3 status as much as the Kore wa maru de!
3. Who's to be made next??

1. Added sounds from Gakki Domo & Temee mo oucchimae... Thanks for the feedback... :)
2. Tikara ga... Katte ni... Uwaaaa: I thought it would look better as a Super LVl3, since in the saga KOF this blow has significant damage.
3. The next: A female fighter charged with illusions, coming soon.  :yikes:

Will test out and give my 2 cents, if needed. Look forward to all your chracthers, updates. Keep it rocking mate.

Thanks, whenever possible I will try to update my old fighters ... Some I have already started the update, where gradually I will make improved versions.

amazing! i would like so much to see Geese Howard kof neo wave in CVS sprite style, i hope someday you get creating him.

Geese Neowave (or Young Geese) would be cool, but I already have a Geese TK7 being made, I think soon we will have news ...

Based on the vid he's dope. Looking forward to trying this one.

Thanks, I tried to leave the improvements well highlighted in the video, without doubts this version is more complete, enjoy my friend.

looks good, probably one of the best k9999's in mugen. wish snk didn't retconned him out of existence.

Thank you, have fun. :)

I like when i see great editors and creators sharing your amazing works with the fans of mugen.
Thank you so much for share friend Falcon Rapper. All of good for you and for the people that share with the others.

Thank you, have fun. :)
#9  May 25, 2019, 06:38:36 pm
    • Brazil
Link Updated, see first post! :)
#10  May 25, 2019, 06:46:05 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Atti e Ittero! should get a sound too and maybe an Explosion noise at the end of the Temee mo oucchimae!.
Edit: Maybe a magic/teleport sound to his intro and winpose where he transforms?
Lastly: The Reverb on the KO voices is way too strong.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:43:43 pm by RagingRowen
#11  May 25, 2019, 07:25:35 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Do not request unrelated characters in a release topic.
#12  May 25, 2019, 07:38:31 pm
found a bug.

he floats away whenever you press/hold  back/forward+any 2 attack button at the same time while in the air.

and doesn't k9999's force field super can hit you while you're down? i remember doing it. haven't played the original 02 game for a long time so i could be wrong.
Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:44:44 pm by 地獄の花
#13  May 25, 2019, 10:29:58 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I was going to give my feedback yesterday but I do not have much to talk about, because compared to the previous version, this K9999 is much better. I saw you did a resize on the sprites, the drive as well. The sprite of the walk, you edited it lightly, did not you? It was very interesting.

Before, the K9999 was very fast, made combos that took a lot of advantage over the other chars. I think that's cool, but, I think before it was "too much" in many ways, even in the color palette. Apparently they were getting more vibrant colors because of the old resize setting that you had put in the sprites. It's not good comparated by other chars. I was a bit forced. But now Is good, I liked!

Now the movement is balanced, as is the execution of the Specials and Supers as well. Great work, my friend, congratulations and thanks for the quote to me, you know that whenever you need I will be here.

É NOIS!
#14  May 26, 2019, 12:56:09 am
    • USA
This is amazing, Falcon. Nice work!
#15  May 26, 2019, 02:41:48 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Glad to see you updated this guy. Hopefully the others you've done get the same treatment in the future as well. Sadly I won't play with him for sometime (without PC right now), but when I have a comp back, I'm snagging this guy then ^..^
#16  May 26, 2019, 09:29:24 am
    • Brazil
found a bug.

he floats away whenever you press/hold  back/forward+any 2 attack button at the same time while in the air.

and doesn't k9999's force field super can hit you while you're down? i remember doing it. haven't played the original 02 game for a long time so i could be wrong.

Fixed...

I was going to give my feedback yesterday but I do not have much to talk about, because compared to the previous version, this K9999 is much better. I saw you did a resize on the sprites, the drive as well. The sprite of the walk, you edited it lightly, did not you? It was very interesting.

Before, the K9999 was very fast, made combos that took a lot of advantage over the other chars. I think that's cool, but, I think before it was "too much" in many ways, even in the color palette. Apparently they were getting more vibrant colors because of the old resize setting that you had put in the sprites. It's not good comparated by other chars. I was a bit forced. But now Is good, I liked!

Now the movement is balanced, as is the execution of the Specials and Supers as well. Great work, my friend, congratulations and thanks for the quote to me, you know that whenever you need I will be here.

É NOIS!

Thank you Akito, have fun... :)

Portuguese: "É nois hehehe"

This is amazing, Falcon. Nice work!

Thank you, have fun... :)

Glad to see you updated this guy. Hopefully the others you've done get the same treatment in the future as well. Sadly I won't play with him for sometime (without PC right now), but when I have a comp back, I'm snagging this guy then ^..^

Thanks for the feedback, whenever possible I will update my old chars ... And I wish good luck that I can solve the problem of your PC.
#17  May 26, 2019, 11:34:23 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Thanks for the updates, Falcon Rapper. K9999 needed a long overdue update as he had a bug where his basic hitsparks will change color on whatever he did and will stay there. It was noticeable by the AI and it was very abused with that normal drill attack. Tested the update and he no longer has the issue.

Also, he doesn't seem to have the "FDR EASY CONFIGURATION" which your Neo Chun Li has. Guess that means you don't plan to add that in your existing characters.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#18  June 01, 2019, 01:02:57 am
    • Brazil
Thanks for the updates, Falcon Rapper. K9999 needed a long overdue update as he had a bug where his basic hitsparks will change color on whatever he did and will stay there. It was noticeable by the AI and it was very abused with that normal drill attack. Tested the update and he no longer has the issue.

Also, he doesn't seem to have the "FDR EASY CONFIGURATION" which your Neo Chun Li has. Guess that means you don't plan to add that in your existing characters.

Maybe in the future I use this feature (FDR Easy config) on some specific char.
#19  June 01, 2019, 01:03:30 am
    • Brazil
Updated, small bugs fixeds...
#20  June 01, 2019, 01:08:07 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.