Started by NiO ErZeBeTh, March 09, 2013, 11:24:39 pm
Share this topic:
New SNES games...
#1  March 09, 2013, 11:24:39 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
This is a guy I meet from FB and NintendoAge, he is trying to revive the SNES with new games in a cartridge...

-------
Super 4 in 1 Multicart is the name of our project and the name of the game to be released.The cartridge consists of 4 different games from 3 different developers; each with their own style and taste. We chose a Multicart to give the player the experience of a more complete game with hours play time .
--------

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1449503299/super-4-in-1-multicart-for-the-snes

I hope some of you can backup this project, would be helpful, and I'm sure a few people here still love the SNES like me
            Zorf Giudecca
Re: New SNES games...
#2  March 10, 2013, 04:32:20 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
I don't think it would be impossible to do. Since the technology is dated you can probably get it done by contacting gaming enthusiasts that have college experience in physics, electrical engineering, etc. If you can find people like that who can give you a hand then you'll be done with the project in a much faster time.

I hope you are successful. Maybe if there are new SNES games there will be a demand for them and it could revive the enthusiasm for it. I see nothing but good on this. I really hope you can do it. I'm rooting for you.
#3  March 11, 2013, 06:38:38 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
AFAIK, Eleazar has been doing some reproductions for unreleased games before, then, he started to contact programers to make new games for the SNES and NES... hell, there's even I chance I could be a spriter in one of the games... he already paid and made new SNES cart cases (gray ones) to avoid using old Maddens or killing other games in the process... so, I would like to see him success

hope some of you can help! :)
            Zorf Giudecca
#4  March 11, 2013, 07:14:19 am
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
I am in love with this project!
#5  March 18, 2013, 04:12:42 am
  • Spoiler
    • Mexico
    • none
goal has been reached... but... I do believe this will have an update with more stuff and possibly another game included... so, if you love retro games, you should help :)
            Zorf Giudecca
#6  March 26, 2013, 09:14:00 am
This is an excellent development. We definitly need to support this.