YesNoOk

Super Smash Bros. Project M: V 2.5 released (Read 1360 times)

Started by Mask, December 29, 2012, 02:47:07 pm
Share this topic:
Super Smash Bros. Project M: V 2.5 released
#1  December 29, 2012, 02:47:07 pm
  • I Made It
    • USA
Quite possibly one of the best Mods I've ever played (actually, the only), it basically meleeifies Brawl. If that's not enough to get you excited, the new stages, new character moves, and all around better tournament playability will.

http://projectm.dantarion.com/
Re: Super Smash Bros. Project M: V 2.5 released
#2  December 29, 2012, 04:26:12 pm
i've heard about this but never played it. i see it's still missing some characters, but some of the stage changes and the pokemen being split into three characters sound interesting enough to make me want to try this
#3  December 29, 2012, 07:04:15 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
gonna give it a shot
#4  December 31, 2012, 10:30:16 pm
i tried this out and i'm not a tournament player or smash expert by any means so a lot of the technical changes are things i can't perceive, but several characters seem more fun to play as. i liked using snake here and i didn't like him very much in regular brawl. his new forward smash is very good. i don't like that there's a castlevania stage, because that's stupid, there are no castlevania characters in the game at all. the skyward sword stage looks official. the new animations they put together for characters are all very professional looking. i hope they finish the rest of the characters soon. give this mod a go if you haven't played smash in a while and want to try something that kinda feels new.
#5  December 31, 2012, 11:08:57 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
I really wish they left Falco as-is at least B-wise.
If I wanted to play Melee Falco I'd go back to Melee, I loved how different he was in Brawl. :/

Like, the changes on Snake and Wario are fucking awesome, but... really, I loved the changes made from Melee to Brawl in terms of movesets (outside of Mario, the FLUDD can suck it), so I can't like the mod for that. Shame to see it as a mere Melee 2.0 and not more.

EDIT: Shit, man, even restoring Falcon's knee is kinda scary. It was already too good and almost 100% guaranteed, whilst in Brawl you had to get it right like a Clean Hit Sidewinder. I dunno how I feel about that.
Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 11:17:33 pm by Cat
#6  December 31, 2012, 11:18:59 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
if you guys ever want to see high quality project m matches(by meele/brawl tournament players) be sure to check out vgbootcamp every tuesday at xanadu, where they stream project m from 7 pm est till whenever www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp
#7  December 31, 2012, 11:28:37 pm
    • USA
looks fun. makes me wish I still had my Wii
#8  January 01, 2013, 12:55:59 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Makes me wish this was available in PAL.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)