YesNoOk

B-kun's Doppelganger Project: Roxy released, Shelly updated (Read 10032 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, August 16, 2016, 06:08:51 pm
Share this topic:
B-kun's Doppelganger Project: Roxy released, Shelly updated
#1  August 16, 2016, 06:08:51 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, finally I can release these girls, both part of a little experiment I called as "Doppelganger Project". One has been released before (and updated), now it's the turn of the second one and a third is coming soon. Enough talk, let me introduce you:

1. Roxy
The other girl who was part of Mad Gear organization along with Poison, now joins MUGEN to get some fun with the boys and girls. Originally as a possible SFA Poison, her development ended with Roxy, who has a megamix of MUGEN's Poison versions and Capcom's official Poison appearances (Street Fighter X Tekken and Ultra Street Fighter IV), always using Dampir sprites, mostly the first set which emulated SFIII (the later set is CVS-like), and also borrowed some anims from Hugo's poses aren't used in actual Poison versions. More details in her readme ;)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

2. Shelly Tarlar
The rival of Tia Langley is back with a vengeance. Basically almost all her bugs has been fixed, some few details has been added and now she's fully compatible with MUGEN1.0+ (data, winquotes, etc), just choose "shelly-m1.def" instead"shelly.def" and you got it ;)

Doppelganger Girl Power is here, so go for them!! Soon new projects to be unfrozen (like False Yuka, also for Doppelganger Project) as well some surprises ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Chars -> Experiments

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: B-kun's Doppelganger Project: Roxy released, Shelly updated
#2  August 16, 2016, 07:07:23 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Very quick.

On Roxy (using the m1 version in MUGEN 1.0)...

Error message:
Error parsing trigger1, 1
Error parsing [State -3, quote3]
Error in [Statedef -3]
Error in roxy-m1.cns

...there is an unnecessary "(" right before p2 name triggers in [State -3, quote3]

EDIT:

After some quick testing...

- strange pallete problems in her normal stance... bra & hair color shade changes, hair moves unnaturaly
 - same shading problems in her taunt
 - some of her voice clips have very poor quality
 - no run sounds
 - can´t do Backflip (3 kicks) or Elbow Drop (F+y) command normals
 - Handcuff projectile misses p2 if p2 is up close... does that in the special move and Love Storm super
- level 2 Poison Kiss super should ko p2 only at the last hit
 - suggestion on level 3 Poison Kiss -Revenge-... if it ko´s p2 Roxy should stand in her twirling handcuff animation for her win animation (just like Akuma with his SGS)
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 07:45:04 pm by Staubhold
#3  August 16, 2016, 08:44:55 pm
    • Chile
Awesome, I was needed of feedback, thanks a lot ;)  I'll fix these things when I get home (I'm in office right now) and reupload Roxy ;) about details:

-The issues about SFF come from SPAN's Poison, which I used his SFF to make Roxy. It was very difficult to work with (already had a palette issue it costs me a lot to fix), probably that would be fixed in a future
-Run sound should be added as soon as I can
-My bad, I guess I didn't add the command moves in M1.0+ CMD, I'll fix that too, but you can copy-paste from normal CMD, there're the commands for them
-I noticed that minutes after releasing her, probably I'll put a hitdef to complete that
-I'd probably put kill = 0 in good part of the super, let me see it
-Sorry, I never learned how to make the pose after stays as the winning pose, probably further will be added :P

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 08:47:58 pm by Basara Retsu
#4  August 16, 2016, 10:38:33 pm
who you doing now?
#5  August 17, 2016, 04:18:15 am
    • Chile
Sorry, I don't understand the question :( but if you mean which char is next on my list, the answer is "I'm not sure", maybe I should continue with Envy & Lynette, MUGEN still deserves more SPvTW chars :P

Also, a quick update on Roxy:
-Fixed winquote bug
-Added a hitdef for the Handcuff move in all her variants (normal, EX, Love Storm starter) so now the move won't pass over the enemy close
-I forgot to add commands for Backflip and Elbow Drop on M1.0 CMD, all added now
-Poison Kiss now only can KO in the last hit

Thanks @Staubhold: for the feedback, very much appretiated :thumbsup: the SFF issues are more complicated, I'll be working on it during these month so I could make an update with that ;)

#6  August 17, 2016, 03:20:13 pm
    • Germany
On Roxy...

Error message: Undefined command label: "backflip".
If not misspelling in CNS, check CMD
Error parsing triggerall
Error parsing [State -1, Backflip]
Error in [Statedef -1]
Error in roxy-m1.cmd

maybe I should continue with Envy & Lynette, MUGEN still deserves more SPvTW chars :P

Yes please.  ;D
#7  August 17, 2016, 07:15:29 pm
    • Chile

#8  August 17, 2016, 07:28:25 pm
    • Germany
Hm... Tested against Roxy in Training Mode & DivineWolfs Kung Fu Man in VS Mode, using roxy-m1 in MUGEN 1.0.

Successful hitting Level 3 Poison Kiss -Revenge- and NOT ko´ing p2, p2 will not get up from the ground.

#9  August 27, 2016, 01:39:48 pm
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
ey, speakin' of Scotty P v TW, did you ever update Nega-Scott to have his Flying Knee attack [complete with NES Double Dragon II sfx], his headbutt, & update his fireball [yep, i am a proud Nega-Scott fanboy on Scotty P, i've only been playin' with him since i unlock'd him years ago XD]?
#10  August 30, 2016, 04:03:38 am
    • Chile
Well, now that Maverick PK released all ripped sprites from the game, now I can work on that, so an update for Scott and Nega Scott could coming during this year (or the next one, not sure)

#11  September 09, 2016, 11:20:49 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke
niiiiice. good luck to you, sir.