YesNoOk

.+/ /Akuma MVC3/SFIII Character Sprites by Armentis (Read 7352 times)

Started by Agent DeadPool, March 04, 2012, 07:01:43 am
.+/ /Akuma MVC3/SFIII Character Sprites by Armentis
#1  March 04, 2012, 07:01:43 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Well Hey guy's this is my first topic up here and this will be my first major character(s) i guess you can say i'm currently working on coding as we speak i guess and when i get some more progress on the coding i will upload the video and post in on the projects section but for now here is how these 2 guys differ and thanks to the incredible sprite work of zero de armentis.Also I'm still deciding to see if i should make it has 2 different akuma's or as one whole akuma and make it like a form such as the old cvs game where you would choose like the certain groove Ex/N/K groove and such just that this would be like MVC3/SFIII.

Sprites/Concept.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3

~As you see above the stances are very similar even though that's a pic of Akuma walking i plan on basing him off that style of game play as the marvel vs capcom 3 type output but also at the same time having a similar style to his SFIV counterpart;in other words MVC3 gameplay and SFIV Style sprite work.

Street Fighter 3rd Strike

~For this particular set of sprites and game play it will most likely be the same just an average akuma i plan on just added hyper's and small tweaks from what i seen in other Gouki's/Akuma's other then that not that much of a big change.

Fighting System & Skills[/u]

~Ok for his combat system he will be of course a 6 button layout character both Akuma's.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

~For the skills I will do 2 different type of game play experiences.

(will show sprite animation later.)
Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Street Fighter 3rd Strike

Comments/Questions/Concerns?[/u]

~Yea well like i said im still coding all the sprite work was done by zero de armentis meaning did a major role in a unique form of akuma/gouki which i tooken a nice liking to.Updates shall be within the next week or so and screenshots of him in gameplay coming sooner then you think now please comment and tell me what you think on the concept so far should it be 2 different akuma's or go with the CvS Form type akuma.Now back to coding wish me luck so that you all may love it :).
Re: .+/ /Akuma MVC3/SFIII Character Sprites by Armentis
#2  March 04, 2012, 07:04:05 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
No demon flip?  Or alternating fireball storm/beam zankuu hadoukens for MVC3 mode? 
#3  March 04, 2012, 07:10:09 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
No demon flip?  Or alternating fireball storm/beam zankuu hadoukens for MVC3 mode?
I plan on doing the beam zankuu hadokens for MVC3 style and the demon flip probably would be used for the SFIII style.
#4  March 04, 2012, 10:43:09 am
    • Japan
Add more frames and animate legs, for now it looks acceptable.
#5  March 10, 2012, 05:29:37 am
  • Bang Bang!!!
Bumping will post some current progress hopefully this monday before my birthday arrives and also I'm doing more projects from zero de armentis sprites such as oro and alex continuing haven't forgot about akuma but alex may come out before akuma does but still no excuses will post some footage on progress.
#6  March 31, 2012, 09:27:47 pm
    • Mexico
hi I'm very flattered that you take my sprites, I hope to see the finished work soon and about oro see my DArt
http://armentis.deviantart.com/ http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133017.0
#7  April 01, 2012, 09:14:05 pm
  • Bang Bang!!!
 :mlol:Thanks armentis i will release Alex hopefully in 2 days haha still working on akuma do to his forms which is taking some time.