YesNoOk

SAINT SEIYA ultimate cosmo (mugen 1.1) (Read 109777 times)

Started by icare26, January 31, 2016, 08:36:20 pm
Share this topic:
SAINT SEIYA ultimate cosmo (mugen 1.1)
#1  January 31, 2016, 08:36:20 pm
    • France
Hello, my name is Icarus, I allow me to introduce our project saint seiya ultimate cosmo.

My brother (Atlas) and I are working for more than 7 years on this game daily.
Our task is to achieve overall programming, sprites, animation, sound, kinematics of Mugen 1.1.

Currently we review update on the gameplay of the characters.

I leave you a video, others are available on our youtube channel.

I hoped it may please some fans of Saint Seiya
We work on the links and target.
addition of new moves and special attacks.
bug fix ...

The package version 1.8 (08/2015) is available for download.

Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 09:48:08 am by icare26
Re: SAINT SEIYA ultimate cosmo (mugen 1.1)
#2  January 31, 2016, 08:59:27 pm
  • "Some People Are Born To Be Extraordinary"
    • Italy
    • fab.marchetti86@gmail.com
Ultimate Cosmo! I know you very well and I was asking myself when they'll come to Mugenguild to show their faces! :).

Your job is amazing and I hope you'll never stop 'cause your Saint Seiya game has good chances to be the best, graphically and mechanically.

Keep on!!! ^^
#3  January 31, 2016, 09:04:24 pm
    • France
Thank you for the welcome, I had problems with my old site registration Mugen guild error problem because email, so I had time to time a spectator on the forum, it is really great for the Mugen world.

sorry for the language and translation, there are many interesting forum topic Mugen Guild, I have trouble finding certain information, I wonder if Ikkemen is compatible now with Mugen 1.1, many people apply for an online mode but we do not know if it's possible

I apologize to the moderators for the message, I think the question to ask from being many times here, but I want a reply on the forum.
#4  January 31, 2016, 10:08:09 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
We were speaking on the french forum few months ago about good sprites of Saint Seiya chars that was missing in Mugen.
I really hope that you'll be the men, you and your bro, that will bring us something that this anime deserve.
Good luck, Icare. I wish you the best!! :)
#5  January 31, 2016, 10:43:03 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Being following you Icare, since demo ver.1.2.
#6  January 31, 2016, 10:56:23 pm
    • France

Thank you for your encouragement! Noside yes I remember you had your nickname on the same I think.

The work on the game and we continuously strive to improve the better in many aspects.
#7  February 01, 2016, 02:06:10 am
    • France
#8  February 01, 2016, 02:11:08 am
    • France
The pack demo version 1.9 being created, Fenril & jing (wolf) ,thor gamma are included in news characters !

Rhadamanthys for the pack edition special !

Pack includes 18 characters in total.
Many stage will be present.
#9  February 01, 2016, 02:15:59 am
    • France

#10  February 01, 2016, 02:19:13 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico

Thank you for your encouragement! Noside yes I remember you had your nickname on the same I think.

The work on the game and we continuously strive to improve the better in many aspects.
That's right! keep it up! ;D

#11  February 01, 2016, 11:48:04 am
    • France

#12  February 01, 2016, 01:27:11 pm
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Bienvenu sur mugen fighter guild Icare. Tu pourras avoir ici l'aide de gars compétents pour la programmation.
Essaye de contacter Cybaster si tu peux, il est français, ça sera plus facile pour communiquer.

Great project, I can't wait to see the next pack with the news characters.  8)
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#13  February 01, 2016, 08:36:37 pm
    • France
Merci Teddy,pour le moment je regarde un peu dans le forum les discutions certaines sont enrichissantes,mais oui je demanderais si je rencotre un problème si il on un moment, pour le mode online avec mugen 1.1 ce n'est toujours pas d'actualité?

il y a le mode mugen story qui est pas mal mais même problème fonctionne en mugen 1.0...

J'imagine que beaucoup serais content de voir ces nouveautés voir le jour!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eddy thank you for the time I look a bit in the forum are discussing some of the rewarding, but yes I would if I rencotre a problem if there were a time for the online mode with Mugen 1.1 this is still not valid ?

there is the Mugen story mode which is not bad but same problem runs Mugen 1.0 ...

I imagine many would be happy to see these new features see the day!
#14  February 01, 2016, 11:34:36 pm
Salut Icare,
je suis ton (votre) boulot sur Les chevaliers du zodiaque depuis longtemps maintenant. c'est vraiment fantastique. J'ai des potes qui adorent, moi suis plus porté sur capcom...mais merci pour eux. et bonne continuation. Travail incroyable. Merci de m'envoyer un message si je peux partager votre boulot sur mon site.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Icare26, i'm following news about your game for years now.  really Fantastic. Got many friends that likes ST Seya, i'm much for capcom fighting games, but anyway and thx for them.  Good luck. amazing work, keep it up.

C u Bro !!!

:thumbsup:

#15  February 02, 2016, 02:15:48 am
  • Day Dreamer
    • Brazil
    • diego_moreira@oi.com.br
Sorry if it is a stupid question, but where can I download the game?
#16  February 02, 2016, 02:56:00 am
  • ̢̻̮̫̬̹̞̼̲̪̜̭͇̲͒ͪ̌ͬ̒̄̔̐͘͟ͅ ̢̋ͬ̓͗̏̇̌̑͐ͤ͗̔̊̕͏̴̣͎̟͈̬͚
    • Monaco
i want to join your project. what can i help?
http://signavatar.com/32255_s.gif

please visit my request thread. here
bad grammar is art
#17  February 02, 2016, 03:59:35 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
Merci Teddy,pour le moment je regarde un peu dans le forum les discutions certaines sont enrichissantes,mais oui je demanderais si je rencotre un problème si il on un moment, pour le mode online avec mugen 1.1 ce n'est toujours pas d'actualité?

il y a le mode mugen story qui est pas mal mais même problème fonctionne en mugen 1.0...

J'imagine que beaucoup serais content de voir ces nouveautés voir le jour!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eddy thank you for the time I look a bit in the forum are discussing some of the rewarding, but yes I would if I rencotre a problem if there were a time for the online mode with Mugen 1.1 this is still not valid ?

there is the Mugen story mode which is not bad but same problem runs Mugen 1.0 ...

I imagine many would be happy to see these new features see the day!

Si tu veux pouvoir faire un mode online, je te conseille plutôt de convertir ton projet sur IKEMEN http://mugenguild.com/forum/ikemen.409
Ikemen est compatible avec mugen, tu n'auras pas grand chose à modifier pour les persos et les stages, le gros du travail sera surtout sur le screenpack. Demandes des conseilles à Rei.
#18  February 02, 2016, 04:01:24 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
#19  February 02, 2016, 05:21:19 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I'm so glad to hear that this game is still being worked on. I had been checking on it every now and then, and I really love all the animation work put into this. Looking forward to see more!

Shit
#20  February 02, 2016, 09:24:40 am
    • France
yaminogun/
Me and my brother actually working on the project for several annèes and it works very well in advancing the work against it by the fan demamnde project to participate on what soihaite have in the game, so of course possible, we exchange a lot on the forum, sometimes we ask for things to help such as programming, or opinions on current test pack.

Teddyslam/merci pour le tuto IKKEMEN,c'est compatible mugen mais uniqument version 1.0 je crois,mieux vaut attendre une vesion comptible 1.1 si ikkemen le met en place,j'ai vu des vidéos mais je lis des informations fausses...
thank you for the tutorial ikemen, it is compatible mugen but only 1.0 I think, better to wait a vesion 1.1 comptible if ikkemen puts in place, I have seen videos but I read the false information ...