YesNoOk

Mayar's CVS Screenpack: Normal Portraits (Read 12493 times)

Started by Berry, November 17, 2011, 04:56:11 am
Share this topic:
Mayar's CVS Screenpack: Normal Portraits
#1  November 17, 2011, 04:56:11 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Well got bored and made this edit in an hour so yeah. Anyway didn't like how the original SP had a predetermined roster.I know it doesn't look like the CVS2 layout, but I just used what was in the SFF. so uh... shots. Credit goes to Mayar.

Yeah only Arcade, Vs, Training. Can't do much about that due to the font, you could always replace it with another font though.

Based it off the slots in the SFF. Not too fancy.

VS.

Victory, added music which was not in the original SP.

Only did the portrait for single mode since the other modes aren't selectable. You could always try Shin Hado's edit if you want
Link

Only uploaded because I know some people might find interest in it... enjoy? :S

Video I guess...
Edit: I'm going to try and do something about the title screen since the lack of modes can be a real turn off.
Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 05:28:43 am by Oxe
Re: Mayar's CVS Screenpack: Normal Portraits
#2  November 17, 2011, 05:24:14 am
you cant argure with this...great job dude  ;D
hi mugen guild
Re: Mayar's CVS Screenpack: Normal Portraits
#3  November 19, 2011, 04:23:01 am
  • Lurker and Appreciator of MUGEN
    • USA
Well got bored and made this edit in an hour so yeah. Anyway didn't like how the original SP had a predetermined roster.I know it doesn't look like the CVS2 layout, but I just used what was in the SFF. so uh... shots. Credit goes to Mayar.

Yeah only Arcade, Vs, Training. Can't do much about that due to the font, you could always replace it with another font though.

Based it off the slots in the SFF. Not too fancy.

VS.

Victory, added music which was not in the original SP.

Only did the portrait for single mode since the other modes aren't selectable. You could always try Shin Hado's edit if you want
Link

Only uploaded because I know some people might find interest in it... enjoy? :S

Video I guess...
Edit: I'm going to try and do something about the title screen since the lack of modes can be a real turn off.

Way to plug my Lifebar edit man.  :sugoi:

Going to test this bad boy out. Thanks Oxe.