YesNoOk

I have 3 suggestions. (Read 10908 times)

Started by JaseSRK, June 13, 2009, 04:54:28 pm
Share this topic:
I have 3 suggestions.
#1  June 13, 2009, 04:54:28 pm
I have 2 suggestions.

1. When a person is playing arcade mode. with someone decides to come in by hitting start. It should say " here comes a new Challenger "

2. I know this be said many times, but I just want to request for it also just to let you know alot of people have alot of people have love for this feature. 3vs3 tag team. Yes. Just like Marvel vs Capcom 2 baby! LOL (This is the main feature I would love to see).

3. Replay. Like after some lose like in tekken, it will show them a instant replay.
Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:03:26 pm by JaseSRK
Re: I have 3 suggestions.
#2  June 13, 2009, 06:46:11 pm
    • Poland
1. When a person is playing arcade mode. with someone decides to come in by hitting start. It should say " here comes a new Challenger "

This is screenpack thing. You just need replace sounds in snd to whatever you want

2. I know this be said many times, but I just want to request for it also just to let you know alot of people have alot of people have love for this feature. 3vs3 tag team. Yes. Just like Marvel vs Capcom 2 baby! LOL (This is the main feature I would love to see).

It's been requested already. Proably Sakir will add this later.

3. Replay. Like after some lose like in tekken, it will show them a instant replay.

I suggested movie recording. I think it will better than simple replay. Sakir said he will add this proably. Not sure when.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Re: I have 3 suggestions.
#3  June 17, 2009, 10:39:38 pm

[/quote]

I suggested movie recording. I think it will better than simple replay. Sakir said he will add this proably. Not sure when.
[/quote]

That's sounds better but as far as the recording, will it program itself to erase the instant replay after it is shown right after the match. That way it wont have a bunch on avi recordings stacked up somewhere in a random folder.