YesNoOk

MSPAINT MUGEN (Read 113625 times)

Started by Chronojiuj, February 12, 2010, 04:03:48 pm
Re: MSPAINT MUGEN
#61  August 09, 2010, 11:22:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Well we arent accepting any new chars lately, since we are pretty much overbooked and with bea alone coding things have slowed down a lot, but you are free to do your own sprites and concept and try to code a characters for yourself out of this project ( even if you base yourself on the project's style)

Good luck with that. :)

Bea

#62  August 09, 2010, 03:42:48 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
And I'm having other priorities in my life right now, so Mugen coding is being left cast aside. :(
I'll try to pick up during the next months, but I can't promise anything.
I feel that my time in Mugen might have come to an end.

I'll try to post updates soon.
If I see that I can't continue this, I'll find someone to take over and finish the project.

Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#63  August 09, 2010, 04:04:20 pm
    • USA
Maybe its time you chose your successor now. If Titiln could code, Im pretty sure he would do a good job taking your place.
#64  August 09, 2010, 04:05:26 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
as far as sprites go, everything is finished and well arranged, so those wont be a problem.
#65  August 09, 2010, 07:36:41 pm
  • Starting session ¼ of High School
Well we arent accepting any new chars lately, since we are pretty much overbooked and with bea alone coding things have slowed down a lot, but you are free to do your own sprites and concept and try to code a characters for yourself out of this project ( even if you base yourself on the project's style)

Good luck with that. :)
I can code my own characters. It may take a while, but I could do it. But, the whole project style thing confuses me. Do you mean, like, a sort of standard for attacks? I've already started coding him actually...
MUGEN creation at Darkest Productions.
Lead by: Darkest Shade of Light
           /^\ (That be a secret smiley)
Co-Lead by: Nobody atm... :(
Productions: Being loaded onto a website I'm TRYING to figure out how to make....
#66  August 09, 2010, 08:34:41 pm
    • USA
Sent the rest of the sprites to your email Iced. If you need anything else, let me know.

Bea

#67  November 24, 2010, 12:22:11 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I have fixed some bugs and have been working slowly on some gameplay improvements and new characters.
Expect a new beta build during December.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

#68  November 24, 2010, 12:28:50 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
A look forward to a finished Caddie. ;D
#69  November 25, 2010, 01:14:38 am
  • *something witty yeah*

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[/center]

Bea

#70  January 31, 2011, 02:00:54 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Two weeks.

#71  February 24, 2011, 09:59:32 pm
... Was something supposed to happen? It's been past three weeks since that last post.