YesNoOk

Pein Released (Read 305283 times)

Started by Алексей, March 17, 2013, 08:41:55 pm
Re: Pein Released
#21  March 18, 2013, 01:30:41 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yes, it is the smaller Shinra that causes that freeze.  I am playing at normal difficulty ( I know it's an adjustable a.i. based on the level your playing on and all.)  Good luck with the fixes! 

To test out the disappearance issue, put him with a partner against 2 others in Watch mode and let the battle go on and you should see it occur.

Hmm, well I thought I found the cause of it, but after further testing I'm still getting the "freezing" issue. This is just odd. At first I thought it had to do with computer specs or something, but if it happens on my computer even, (and I have a powerhouse of a PC lol), then it's got to be something else. Still looking into it.

I've fixed the disappearance issue. It basically happens when you do Universal Pull: Levitate and are interrupted before being stopped in mid air and smashed into the ground. It's hilarious to watch actually LOL! But, it's fixed now. No need to re-download until this other issue is fixed though. I'll let everyone know when it is.

Posted: March 18, 2013, 10:34:59 pm
I think I've fixed the freezing issue. In this update is also the fix for the "disappearing" issue as well. Hope that does it.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#22  March 19, 2013, 04:16:42 am
Well done, the issues have been fixed with this update.
#23  March 19, 2013, 04:30:49 am
    • India
    • BladeStorm_X@hotmail.com
Wow looks awesome
#24  March 19, 2013, 04:33:46 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#25  March 19, 2013, 05:02:17 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
Pein Universe Pull has error with Char has partner and Chibaku Tensei is so slow to make enemy get .
In my idea if u make chibaku tensei flow in the high sky is good .I think Chibaku tensei is Pain Level 3 Super not Level 2 .
And Pain Sage of the six path is so good but not good with Pain Hell Path .But it a good work .(>_<)Thank for hardwork .

#26  March 19, 2013, 01:41:55 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I really don't understand what you're saying here. Sorry. You have to realize the paths aren't really meant to combo. They're ment to interfere in the fight. With any luck, the enemy is eaten by the King of Hell upon getting up from being trampled. There's no guarantees though. He's also already got two level 3 supers. That's why Chibaku Tensei is a level 2 super.

So, what's the error with Universal Pull? And... which one? He's got three. The only Chibaku Tensei looks the way it does in the Anime is because they made it block out the sun and create an eclipse. This is for effect. If was my choice not to make a false sun and do that. My rules are fairness and reality. Sometimes the two clash, but remember it's a fighting game. There's no time to watch movies, just to fight lol.

#27  March 19, 2013, 06:14:06 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Well Pein can control the power of his moves, so the Giant Shinra tensei is stronger than a small chibaku tensei, and It would be really annoying that the Chibaku were just like in the anime, can you imagine? You couldn't even block that unless you were the Kyuubi in 6 tails, and that would be really buggy, I didn't found any bug with the Universal Pull, just when you're comboing it's hard to pull out LOL.
By the way, I think Pein is the MAN to fight against Deidara in two words: SHINRA TENSEI. 

#28  March 19, 2013, 06:18:55 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Well Pein can control the power of his moves, so the Giant Shinra tensei is stronger than a small chibaku tensei, and It would be really annoying that the Chibaku were just like in the anime, can you imagine? You couldn't even block that unless you were the Kyuubi in 6 tails, and that would be really buggy, I didn't found any bug with the Universal Pull, just when you're comboing it's hard to pull out LOL.
By the way, I think Pein is the MAN to fight against Deidara in two words: SHINRA TENSEI. 
Exactly, I'm making a tradeoff here. Anime accuracy for fairness. It's a fighting game, not an Anime. I couldn't even imagine making things like that lol. The thought makes me turn back and say "That's WAY too cheap." lol. Universal Pull can miss of course, but that randomness is what keeps things fair and interesting. Follow a script and you'll get the same result every time. BORING!

Also, that's awesome lol. I've found myself doing the same thing against Deidara. The trick is to exploit his free time and dash in the air a lot. But too often or he'll catch on and start blasting you out of the air. The best thing I've been able to pull off with that Shinra Tensei is block and destroy all of Deidara's bombs and kill him with the final burst of it. Gold lol.

#29  March 19, 2013, 06:23:40 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
If he was frustrated that Sasuke escaped from everything imagine fighting against someone that destroys your proyectiles.
-"Your weird art can kiss one of six a**s"!-

#30  March 20, 2013, 02:18:02 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
Hmmm...is it me or is the mugencoder site down?
#31  March 20, 2013, 02:21:54 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yes, it seems to be down. Why? Dreamhost will have to answer that >>. Hopefully this is only temporary or I'm going to have to make some angry phone calls lol.

#32  March 20, 2013, 02:35:51 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Yep, it's down

#33  March 20, 2013, 02:45:18 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
Thank for reply !!
Pain is weak than Itachi in watch mode.
I want it so powerful like Anime .
#34  March 20, 2013, 02:49:37 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
No problem. I try to reply to everyone. :)

Yes, I know, but that's just A.I. and I'm still working on it every now and then. I refuse to have scripted A.I that would just destroy everything.
By that logic as well, then Naruto would be unstoppable, since he was able to defeat Pein. You've got to think of fairness here. You know I can't
make it like the Anime because the Anime is an Anime. This is a fighting game. There's a huge difference. Certain limitations need to be set up to allow for fairness.

#35  March 20, 2013, 02:51:44 am
  • Losing isn't an exception
DUDE sorry for the caps Im glade your making the fourth hokage. your characters are perfect creations keep it up bro.
#36  March 20, 2013, 02:53:20 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Caps are fine as long as it's not an all out "CAPS RAGE" lol. Thanks, I most certainly will :D

Posted: March 20, 2013, 02:56:06 am
P.S. This is off topic. I would send out a news post on my site, but it's down and this is about that so... here goes. Apparently, DreamHost, my hosting provider has had some outages at one of their Data Center locations in California. Unfortunately, my site is on of the servers in that downed Data Center. They're working actively to get it back up so hopefully we'll be good to go by at least tomorrow.

#37  March 20, 2013, 08:20:00 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
As of 2:18AM Central time your site is back up
#38  March 21, 2013, 03:07:57 am
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
Finally one of my most anticipated Naruto characters. Thnx bud!
#39  March 21, 2013, 03:08:43 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
No problem :)

#40  March 21, 2013, 08:02:54 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Hey Alexei, is it the char already updated? Cause with all these people talking about what they don't like, what do you need to make it look more anime style etc, it is impossible for me to know. Lol!
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„