YesNoOk

Diavolo (Update 10/27/2019) (Read 16354 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, March 02, 2019, 02:13:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Diavolo (Update 10/27/2019)
#21  November 21, 2019, 01:29:57 am
    • USA
I've used your Diavolo extensively before I updated it to the newest version. For me to do something like Epitaph, I have to input the necessary controls even quicker than before and I simply can't do it within the allotted time frame I've been given. If it's performing specials I usually find doing it from the left side of the screen easier for some reason, it's easier for me to input combos that are done on the right side of my D-pad. But even now I can barely input those in the amount of time I've given, Some moves I can't even do anymore because the timeframe to do them is too quick. I don't understand how reducing the time available to finish combinations for specials makes it "easier" to perform and pull off.
Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:36:53 am by Dunderbolt
#22  November 21, 2019, 01:42:41 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Did you override the old Diavolo files with the new one? That may mess up something. I suggest you removing him entirely from your roster and just use the new one instead. Idk why that happened but sometimes it be like that.
#23  November 21, 2019, 02:29:25 am
    • USA
The new Diavolo is in a completely different folder. Your original Diavolo was "G_Diavolo" while the new one is "Diavolo_G" So I don't know what the issue is. From what I can tell though, I have more success if I hold down for a little bit instead of quickly going through rapidly. Is that what I'm supposed to do? because that has slowed me down exponentially from pulling off specials
#24  November 22, 2019, 01:23:11 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Yes, as you are supposed to as doing DF or DB requires you to hold down the D, F (or B) button a bit.