YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2204005 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2821  March 21, 2018, 12:56:40 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Nero has always been short, that's the reason for her complex.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#2822  March 21, 2018, 02:34:55 am
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
Oh, I didn't know that, besides Stay Night and Zero my Fate knowledge is very limited.
#2823  March 21, 2018, 01:34:08 pm
she is small, in extra you can see how small she is whenever she's standing next to hakuno. (both male and female).
#2824  March 21, 2018, 04:47:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

she is small, in extra you can see how small she is whenever she's standing next to 地獄の花's penis
#2825  March 21, 2018, 05:36:43 pm
well to be fair my penis is pretty big, i'll even let you stand next to it and marvel at it's girth.
#2826  March 21, 2018, 06:12:39 pm
    • Brazil
Well, to me it looks like he knows your measurements, I don't know, but I kinda understand him, I mean, everyone that have an average penis can compare to Nero's size on a psp screen and see that she is smaller.

I know, I just gonna stop here =D
#2827  March 25, 2018, 01:26:34 pm
2 new servant for jp. archer napoleon? and shishou caster.
#2828  March 26, 2018, 01:39:19 am
    • Brazil
It's just me or Shishou looks a bit younger?
#2829  March 26, 2018, 06:47:28 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
The biggest thing going for her that makes a lot of people accept that it's Scathach is that she references the Land of Shadows. However there is still speculation that it could be either be her twin sister Aife, or even her own daughter Uathach as the video had her referring to herself using a different word than what normal Scathach uses not to mention having a slightly differently look and hair color (though this could be chalked up to being a younger version of her since the same thing happened with Proto Cu who was basically a younger more hot blooded version of Vanilla Cu, but still the same person).
#2830  March 26, 2018, 12:04:24 pm
wasn't her daughter got raped by cu? or was it her sister.
#2831  March 26, 2018, 01:35:56 pm
    • Brazil
The bit that I know about Cu's tale it's that Scathach gave permission for Cu to bed her daughter. In Aife's case Cu challenged her for a fight and if he win she would not mess with Scathach anymore and bear his child, guess who won :charming:.
If there is a rape on this history I think that Scathach sister was the victim.
#2832  March 26, 2018, 04:57:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There are some myths that are a lot like that, like brunhyldr only wanting to have sex with a man  that was strong enough to rape her. You can see hwo that goes wrong for sigurd.
Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:00:24 pm by Bastard Mami
#2833  March 27, 2018, 02:39:48 am
    • Brazil
I thought that Brynhildr was crazy, but that is hardcore lol.
#2834  March 27, 2018, 03:05:06 am
Well, when she's saying "I won't be yours until you beat me", and then when someone beats her and she still physically fights back on her wedding night until the guy restrains her and takes away her superpowers...
But yeah, lots of strong women in myth have that. Atalanta was all "my suitors must challenge me to a race, and if I win, I cut their head off". And she won a lot.
But that's not really wanting to have sex only with that condition, it's more like she just doesn't want it and if you really want it you have to beat her.
I think in Bryn's case there was some prophecy that her love would be the one man who could beat her ? In some versions anyway. Talk about internalizing male domination !

There's no way Aoife would be anything other than Rider. It's literally the only thing we know about her (at least Scathach has the excuse that she must have known all the spear skills she taught Cu). Meanwhile Caster Scathach has been teased at least once in official material, maybe twice.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:13:57 am by Byakko
#2835  March 27, 2018, 02:42:54 pm
some dev said it isn't scathach.

so how long would we wait for jalter? and i hope we get the f/zero event.
Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 02:50:07 pm by 地獄の花
#2836  March 27, 2018, 03:22:15 pm
    • Brazil
So it's probalbly her daughter, if this information is true of course.

About Jalter, I want to roll for her so bad that every time I see a e pluribus unum banner I feel a little betrayed, but at least they are making sense unlike jp that had these banners months after the chapter release.
Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:37:26 pm by Lurker
#2837  March 27, 2018, 04:49:04 pm
i don't believe it ain't scahatch though. same voice actor same hair same headband. if they want her daughter wouldn't it make sense to have a different look and not just class. we have caster cu so probably they're gonna put a story involving him again with this new caster scahatch.
#2838  March 27, 2018, 05:46:03 pm
    • Brazil
I agree, but right now I was looking at her art and her hair there have a faint redish tone, this "Scahatch" on the trailer have a pure purple hair and looks younger. I know that I am overthinking, but, again if the dev leak is true there is a chance that she is not Scahatch.
#2839  March 27, 2018, 09:34:22 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
i don't believe it ain't scahatch though. same voice actor same hair same headband. if they want her daughter wouldn't it make sense to have a different look and not just class. we have caster cu so probably they're gonna put a story involving him again with this new caster scahatch.

It wouldn't be the first time the Fate series pulled something like this. Just because a character looks similar and has the same voice actor doesn't always mean they're the same person.

In Fate/Extra for example, the Rin you meet in the game isn't the same one from Fate/Stay Night, but is actually her distant relative.
#2840  March 27, 2018, 10:36:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
really? do you even met a rin in fate extra?