YesNoOk

Monika by FourthRhyme Released (9/10/18) (Read 6194 times)

Started by Solid Snivy, September 11, 2018, 02:05:30 am
Share this topic:
Monika by FourthRhyme Released (9/10/18)
#1  September 11, 2018, 02:05:30 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Re: Monika by FourthRhyme Released (9/10/18)
#2  September 12, 2018, 01:52:02 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I was kinda hoping for a more normal character, but that would probably require a talented spriter with enough motivation.  This is still fine though, it's kinda like The_None's Giygas.

It sounds like the creator didn't have fun making her, though.  It might've helped if he had just simply not mentioned at all that he was working on anything and just released the finished product out of nowhere.  Kinda like what I did, although maybe I'm no comparison since he was working on an extremely popular character while I just made a couple of literally whos.
#3  September 12, 2018, 03:07:53 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
It sounds like the creator didn't have fun making her, though.

It went along the same with them creating Sans.  They got so fed up with folks asking when it was gonna be done and if it was gonna have this, that and the other thing to the point where they just made a Glitch Sans (still a pretty fun character) as a middle finger to the folks asking/demanding Sans too much.
#4  September 12, 2018, 07:46:15 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Didnt even know this was being made well regardless i like the way it is as it is
I need more PSN friends
#5  September 14, 2018, 10:34:56 am
Looks crazy and awesome. Nice 1  :bravo:
#6  September 29, 2018, 03:05:11 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It sounds like the creator didn't have fun making her, though.  It might've helped if he had just simply not mentioned at all that he was working on anything and just released the finished product out of nowhere.  Kinda like what I did, although maybe I'm no comparison since he was working on an extremely popular character while I just made a couple of literally whos.

True that. The temptation of the amount of fame you will get for making a popular character into MUGEN is great, but sometimes it is not worth the trouble. Sometimes, it's better to work in secret until you are ready to release the character to the world.

On a more positive note, this must be one of the most creative and interesting characters I have seen in a while. Well done to the creator.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!