YesNoOk

KOF 95 Ryuko Stage by Vegaz (Read 5698 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, January 07, 2017, 07:57:45 pm
Share this topic:
KOF 95 Ryuko Stage by Vegaz
#1  January 07, 2017, 07:57:45 pm
  • I must continue my training...
[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

It's a friggin RANBU!

[COMMENT]

One of my favorite stages from one of my favorite teams. Its got animation, superjump, zoom and looped bgm. Credit to RYO2005 for the original stage.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Re: KOF 95 Ryuko Stage by Vegaz
#2  January 07, 2017, 08:06:28 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - layanorsmind
    • https://www.unitedbygames.net/
I like how you have the zoom set up. I need to fix my stages like this. Very nice.

Can you make kof 94 stages with super jump?
#3  January 07, 2017, 11:04:22 pm
  • Raging Fist
WOW! This is a very good edit bud!
Might I ask, that Yuri, is that by Swipergod by chance?
#4  January 08, 2017, 02:47:25 am
I like how you have the zoom set up. I need to fix my stages like this. Very nice.

Can you make kof 94 stages with super jump?

I was actually considering that. Thanks for the support.
WOW! This is a very good edit bud!
Might I ask, that Yuri, is that by Swipergod by chance?

Thanks bro. The Yuri is by RYO2005 as well. I'm a big fan of his/her work. In fact all of the characters are by RYO2005.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#5  January 08, 2017, 04:29:17 am
  • Raging Fist
So Ryo2005 make Tatsumaki Yuri?!
This I never knew about! Does this yuri have all the borrowed moves on her (Senkai Kyaku, Shin! Chou Upper!,  Denjin Haou Shoukou Ken, Yuri Chou Slash/Hien Sokutou, Hien Rekkou, Yuri Raijin Kyaku/Houyoku, Yuri Chou Enbu, Shouyoku, Yuri Ori (Yuri Snapper), Yuri Chou Knuckle, and Chou! Ryuuko Ranbu!) ?
#6  January 08, 2017, 04:46:15 am
This I never knew about! Does this yuri have all the borrowed moves on her (Senkai Kyaku, Shin! Chou Upper!,  Denjin Haou Shoukou Ken, Yuri Chou Slash/Hien Sokutou, Hien Rekkou, Yuri Raijin Kyaku/Houyoku, Yuri Chou Enbu, Shouyoku, Yuri Ori (Yuri Snapper), Yuri Chou Knuckle, and Chou! Ryuuko Ranbu!) ?

Wooh...I don't recognize half of those. But I know a couple of them. RYO2005's characters only have 2 supers(4 if you count level 1 and level 2 versions.

[/quote said:
#7  January 08, 2017, 05:05:17 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
It's very good, Congratulations Vegaz, I learn a lot by watching your videos and also the settings used in your stages (although I still prefer my "Snes Ryuko no Ken 2 logo" sculpture carved on the wall hehehe), jokes aside, great work, still I can do this zoom, I think this is fantastic, without doubt a masterpiece ...
#8  January 08, 2017, 05:18:56 am
  • Raging Fist

Wooh...I don't recognize half of those. But I know a couple of them. RYO2005's characters only have 2 supers(4 if you count level 1 and level 2 versions.
Yeah, As Capcom did Dan as a parody for the Kyokugenryu Bros Robert and Ryu, SNK did the same with Yuri. The moves stated are based on movesets from the Shoto fighters, save for a borrowed move from Iori and Terry.
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Sakazaki
If you look in order you can see which move's which.
That aside, very amazing stage bud! Needs Parallax!
#9  January 08, 2017, 07:58:46 am
It's very good, Congratulations Vegaz, I learn a lot by watching your videos and also the settings used in your stages (although I still prefer my "Snes Ryuko no Ken 2 logo" sculpture carved on the wall hehehe), jokes aside, great work, still I can do this zoom, I think this is fantastic, without doubt a masterpiece ...

Heh, thanks. :cool4:

Yeah, As Capcom did Dan as a parody for the Kyokugenryu Bros Robert and Ryu, SNK did the same with Yuri. The moves stated are based on movesets from the Shoto fighters, save for a borrowed move from Iori and Terry.
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Sakazaki
If you look in order you can see which move's which.
That aside, very amazing stage bud! Needs Parallax!

I gotcha. Actually adding parallax to this particular stage wouldn't be that hard.

[/quote said:
#10  January 08, 2017, 11:04:47 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Pink lines (1.1 version). The bottom one can easily be fixed by boundlow adjustments.

#11  January 08, 2017, 03:46:43 pm
Omg! I haven't done that in ages. Thanks. I'll fix it and re-up soon.

[/quote said:
#12  January 08, 2017, 06:24:48 pm

[/quote said:
#13  January 25, 2017, 08:43:52 pm
  • un mago errante
    • Chile
    • Skype - cristopeles
un mago errante estudiando idiomas para salir de la rutina
#14  January 26, 2017, 02:07:38 am
good job! But there a mistake in your stage

The elevator's intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSawjnUkThs    <------- MINUTE 7:41

I didn't remember that at all. Tbo, I just edited RYO2005's work. He didn't do it, so I didn't either. If I did do it however, the elevator won't start so far down. Cuz the I don't know if mugen allows you to change bounds after the start of a match. Also...I'd need someone to rip the sprites for me. :smug:

[/quote said: