YesNoOk

My request list (Also. my first post!) (Read 43800 times)

Started by MR. IBZS II, June 12, 2013, 08:36:16 pm
My request list (Also. my first post!)
#1  June 12, 2013, 08:36:16 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Well, with this being my first time logging on to a website (At the time...), I decided to put down my requests first.

Characters:

17. Yagoshi's New Plok, because every link I found gave me the old Plok by Daniel9x7. The new one can turn into a helicopter and throw shells.

26. This Luigi:

62. Hakkatan:

64. PM2: TNA Pac-Man Delta by Mr. IBZS (He's the only one with a Arcade storyboard, and his portrait comes from Pac-Man World 1, I think, he's the only Pac-Man of his that has that portrait. Not the one at that Wikia or anywhere else. He also has a SGS, which was a instakill.)

67: Yifferman: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/yifferman-mugen-124896.0.html

69. Ostrich and Jesus (I already have Hippo) http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ostrich-hippo-and-jesus-70276.0.html

72. LucasX3 (Looks fun, collection wise): http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lucasx3dark-113409.0.html & http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lucasx3dark-some-issues-fixed--115135.0.html

73. Sub.Rep.Scorp: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/sub-rep-scorp-beta-ver-1-5-131666.0.html

79. Mr. Megane:

81. This Ryu:

82. This right character:

85. High Speed Mine Carts: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee94/silenthill_photos/CRESCENT1113_zps96207549.png

87: Butters: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/professor-chaosbutters-170471.0.html

Stages:

3. A Nightmare on Elm Street:

19. Bowser battlegrounds by FlamingRedhead: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/bowsersarena-open-source-87164.msg751593.html#msg751593

35. This stage:

36. This Guitar Hero stage:

37. This stage:

44. This stage:

47. This stage:

51. CASFY stage:

54. This stage: http://file.mugenchara.blog.shinobi.jp/Img/1199160993/

56. This Worms stage:

58. This stage:

59. This stage:

60. This stage (Forgot what it was called):

63. Mugen Infantry stage.

64: This stage: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/gantz-stage-beta-2-106001.0.html

65: This stage

66: This stage:

Thank you all for reading this huge mess...
Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:43:54 pm by MR. IBZS II
Re: Doraemariby's huge Mugen request thread of characters and stages(First post!)
#2  June 13, 2013, 03:36:17 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hi, let me help you with some of you petitions:
7. NES Doraemon, a Doraemon that uses sprites from a NES game, unable to find.

10. Kunio, a sort of tall one, now offline due to the downfall of Infoseek, had him in my first roster.
It's important to know about the authors, so the search will be easier. Try to ask about these ones in "Does this exist?" thread

9. Super Cosplay War Character Pack, I know there is one out there and I would like to have some of those characters.
The only SCWU stuff for MUGEN is Rario by Moldredd. Also, before retiring, she was working on Sin, but never finished. Sin was released with Laxxe as a joke, so basically the only char for this game is Rario, there's no other chars, stages, rips or anything from this game

13.  The character on the left in this picture: http://randomselect.piiym.net/hosted/hosted_images/ab-dragoon.png
That's just a Hsien-ko/Lei-Lei palette for CVS Mai Shiranui. Looks like DivineWolf's Mai (or maybe Hero's), I'm not sure

12. Human Twilight Sparkle, seems like a intersting character.
Nope, that char doesn't exist, you're lucky if you can find a Twilight Sparkle for MUGEN (but I can be wong, see recent releases for MLP chars, there're a couple of them)

3. MVC Laxxe Kirby, back when Laxxe was in Mugen, he made a Kirby and someone tweaked it to be MVC styled, and I reeeaally want it!

6. Custom Kirby, a custom Super Star Kirby that seems to be offline, plus not on the author website. It is also on the forums.
Find those ones here: http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby

I hope this can help you ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:50:27 am by Basara-kun
Re: Doraemariby's huge Mugen request thread of characters and stages(First post!)
#3  June 13, 2013, 03:38:43 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#4  June 13, 2013, 03:49:49 am
    • Chile
My bad, you're right. Fixing that :P

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5  June 13, 2013, 04:29:52 am
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
Given where that screenshot is from, and also taking into consideration the obvious age of it, wouldn't the Mai by Black Dahlia Isis be more likely? 
http://madahine.net/bdi/
#6  June 13, 2013, 06:28:18 am
    • Indonesia

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#7  June 16, 2013, 04:11:21 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Hi, let me help you with some of you petitions:
7. NES Doraemon, a Doraemon that uses sprites from a NES game, unable to find.

10. Kunio, a sort of tall one, now offline due to the downfall of Infoseek, had him in my first roster.
It's important to know about the authors, so the search will be easier. Try to ask about these ones in "Does this exist?" thread

9. Super Cosplay War Character Pack, I know there is one out there and I would like to have some of those characters.
The only SCWU stuff for MUGEN is Rario by Moldredd. Also, before retiring, she was working on Sin, but never finished. Sin was released with Laxxe as a joke, so basically the only char for this game is Rario, there's no other chars, stages, rips or anything from this game

13.  The character on the left in this picture: http://randomselect.piiym.net/hosted/hosted_images/ab-dragoon.png
That's just a Hsien-ko/Lei-Lei palette for CVS Mai Shiranui. Looks like DivineWolf's Mai (or maybe Hero's), I'm not sure

12. Human Twilight Sparkle, seems like a intersting character.
Nope, that char doesn't exist, you're lucky if you can find a Twilight Sparkle for MUGEN (but I can be wong, see recent releases for MLP chars, there're a couple of them)

3. MVC Laxxe Kirby, back when Laxxe was in Mugen, he made a Kirby and someone tweaked it to be MVC styled, and I reeeaally want it!

6. Custom Kirby, a custom Super Star Kirby that seems to be offline, plus not on the author website. It is also on the forums.
Find those ones here: http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/Kirby

I hope this can help you ;)

Oh thanks, but, I meant this Kirby: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/snes-kirbywith-some-custom-sprites-89345.0.html and MVC Kirby: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mvc2-kirby-ver-0-9-79921.0.html The creator of offline Kunio is Arkehi. Also Human Twilght Sparkle does exist, check the Ponypalm picture at Mugen Database. Sin was released by Laxxe, but is now offline.
Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:05:59 am by Doraemariby
#8  July 14, 2013, 12:20:00 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Oh yeah, um i'm unsure of what to do now about this list.
#9  July 14, 2013, 12:22:56 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Simply let it sit until people come by with the content you're requesting. Simple, yes? -_-
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#10  July 14, 2013, 06:01:02 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
And so now I went and edited the post for all of the stuff I have found already.
#11  July 29, 2013, 07:02:46 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Bump.
#12  September 14, 2013, 04:39:40 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Sorry about necrobump, but I edited the entire thread.
#13  September 17, 2013, 04:10:31 am
    • Chile
You should delete the stuff you already got or found the info to shrink your huge list. Also, what about stop to spam the "does this thing exist" thread with your bumps?? There's a reason why you don't got an answer about them (no one knows, maybe??), please get patience and wait until someone answer you, it's not that hard :)

#14  September 17, 2013, 04:14:01 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
How do I cross out words? I want to cross out the already finished requests.
#15  September 17, 2013, 04:21:10 am
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
[ s][/s ] without the spaces
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#16  October 02, 2013, 10:10:41 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Fixed the rest of the pictures. Edited the list with more crosses.
Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 09:31:32 pm by Doraemariby
#17  November 20, 2013, 09:31:43 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Added more things. I also found more things to cross off. Also, can't seem to find replacement for Demobiru video.....
#18  November 21, 2013, 03:08:40 pm
  • (Slowly) Teaching myself to make games with MUGEN!
    • USA
Mains:
Brawl: Marth, Ike, Snake, Toon Link, and Lucario
Super Street Fighter IV: Juri
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Deadpool, Wesker, and Zero
Mortal Kombat 9: Stryker, Scorpion
Injustice: Harley Quinn, Superman, Scorpion

Umezono said, 24 minutes ago
im sure jason flailing a rusty machete into luigis midsection will be okay just as long as we remove the blood

We can do that with a beam saber already. I don't see the problem with that! :laugh2:
#19  December 20, 2013, 09:25:55 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Bump. Took Basara's advice and got rid of all answered requests.
#20  December 23, 2013, 07:00:55 pm
    • Chile
Cool, now looks better :thumbsup: thanks for following my advice. About your requests:

14. Tsnamidusher's Crystal punching bag, MI was acting weird for a long time and now she's unavalible.

29. Seto Kaiba, yet another chibi character, a picture:

33. Lau Khuen, another rare, possibly fake shoto edit. Pic:

22. Adult Swim stage

45. Any version of The Pit.
14. I checked MI and this other site of him, I think he went it offline, try to PM him and ask about it. Or use Web Archive to look older versions of his sites and then look for that character to download

29. Kaiba and that Succubus are made by the same creator: Ju
http://page.freett.com/shinnyoukibako/index.htm

33. It's not fake, but it's so rare to find. That was a WIP of O ilusionista (coder) and AnthonyKiedis (spriter) from 2002-2003. It was never clear if it was released, private or just unfinished. Try to PM O Ilusionista about him, maybe he could still get a copy of him... or maybe he could add to his SFSO fullgame

22. I thing I got it in my house, let me check it and I'll post you a link if I really got it ;)

45. All MK's The Pit were made for MUGEN fro MK1 to 3, those are easy to find, take a look in stages links in Database to see creators who made them:
http://network.mugenguild.com/guild/mugenwiki_mk.html

#21  December 23, 2013, 08:21:44 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Thanks, Basara! Now, I edited those out.
#22  December 24, 2013, 02:00:18 am
    • Chile

#23  January 31, 2014, 10:40:58 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Mehhhhhh........ I'm deciding to bump this one last time............ :P
#24  April 10, 2014, 04:54:50 pm
    • France
    • www.zz123@aol.com
Were is that Elizabeth from persona and that Virginia(forgot were she's from...)

Please tell me D:
#25  April 10, 2014, 09:27:15 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I dunno. I would like to know if they're real or not, which I'm sure they aren't.
Re: Whatever I call myself now, and my still large request list...(First post!)
#26  July 18, 2014, 08:16:17 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#27  December 14, 2014, 05:00:06 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Uh... OK. Seems like it can't be that bad if I bump this AGAIN...
#28  December 14, 2014, 03:02:44 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:10:29 pm by Shaquto
#29  December 14, 2014, 08:17:34 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Awesome! Thanks for Rabbid and Arthur! But, the Dynamite Dux link gave me the stage, though. I wanted the character.
#30  December 14, 2014, 08:49:45 pm
ah but that's not his right name the pic is too small  also what the hell is that stage of shit?
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#31  December 14, 2014, 09:12:37 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#32  December 15, 2014, 03:52:57 pm
lel.
#33  December 15, 2014, 11:59:35 pm
#34  December 16, 2014, 12:01:47 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
If you put it through the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, it'll work.
#35  December 16, 2014, 11:09:19 am
Funny, I use the Wayback Machine for a lot of things but the idea of using it for this didn't cross my mind.
#36  April 04, 2015, 09:46:21 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I don't quite understand the new rule to make a new request thread, so, I guess I'll add some more recent requests to this one.

So, once this goes off page 1 again, I can make a new one finally?
#37  April 05, 2015, 12:20:39 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
No. Because once you have a request thread already in, use it.
#38  July 14, 2015, 07:33:41 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
After 3 months, I'm getting tired of seeing this thing, so another bump to try to get some long wanted things off of here.
#39  July 18, 2015, 09:22:52 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
#40  July 19, 2015, 01:22:03 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Sweet, finally! Thanks a lot for Ronald, guess I forgot to take Cattleya off already...
#41  July 19, 2015, 03:02:40 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
Are you by chance, SPRI YAR ZON from MFFA (srry if this is off topic)?
#42  July 19, 2015, 03:44:41 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Yeah. No problem, you're fine.
#43  July 20, 2015, 02:49:43 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
62. Both characters in the picture are W.I.Ps.
#44  September 20, 2015, 01:23:58 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Well, bumping again. I didn't think it was possible, but after going back through the Found Releases section, I put even more things on this list...
#45  September 20, 2015, 03:06:49 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
#46  November 01, 2015, 06:46:34 am
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
It's after Halloween, so what better time to bring this thing back, with only like one new request?
Re: My request list (Also. my first post!)
#47  November 21, 2015, 02:16:26 pm
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
#48  November 21, 2015, 04:08:57 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Oh, wow. Thank you a lot for this.
#49  February 01, 2016, 09:27:50 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
First bump of 2016, I guess. Took off some things I found.
#50  December 24, 2016, 11:59:46 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Almost the entire year passed on this bumpless. And some other stuff I might as well add here. (And a few things taken off.)
#51  January 02, 2020, 09:28:22 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#52  January 02, 2020, 10:10:30 pm
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Really wanted her out of most on this list. Can't thank you enough for coming back to this old thing.

Good times, good times. Cleaned this up a bit.