YesNoOk

2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that) (Read 4332 times)

Started by D00dman, December 25, 2012, 12:23:33 am
Share this topic:
Re: 2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that)
#21  December 25, 2012, 08:08:16 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Drewski forever.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Re: 2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that)
#22  December 25, 2012, 08:39:51 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
- Lower my beer intake (it's only two beers a week, but still...)
- Go to one of these countries:
  • Scotland
  • India
  • MAYBE Japan (mostly my friends want to go, but they only want to be touristy whereas if I go, I want to visit temples and the countryside, so I'm not as anxious to go with my friends at least)
- Reunite with a friend I haven't seen in a long time
- Meet one of my online friends (one of you guys, lol)
- Find a kindred spirit
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:15:49 am by Cousin Jango
#23  December 25, 2012, 09:04:20 pm
  • I will absolve you of your original colors.
    • www.bluehitbox.com
I'm perfect. I don't need any resolutions.
#24  December 25, 2012, 09:14:43 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Get fit
Do something about a girlfriend
pay off some of the mortgage. (this is a long term thing possibly not worth counting)

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#25  December 25, 2012, 09:23:53 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Cyanide: Add $ to your principle every month. Or split your payment in half and pay bi weekly. Doing this you will make 1 full extra payment a year. Do not sign up for a service that does this for you. They will charge extra to do what you can do yourself. Just make sure that the extra payents are for principle.
#26  December 25, 2012, 09:30:29 pm
  • Complex
    • Panama
    • Skype - lopezantispam@hotmail.com
Resolutions are things that make me fulfill promises I don´t know I could fulfill and give me headaches if I don´t fulfill them so yeah no resolution for me.
#27  December 25, 2012, 09:40:43 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
 Bank takes a certain amount out per month regardless of anything. I just pay whatever i feel like into it, normally all the pay i didn't use from the previous month. No stress so far. I live a cheap life.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#28  December 26, 2012, 02:55:41 am
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
-Move out of this state. Currently lives in FL. I dislike the constant heat. I want snow.
-Finish at least two of the 4 characters that I have in development in Project Blaz.
-At least get the Complete Sound Pack half or more done.
-Improve my coding. Mainly with helpers, projectiles, and AI.
#29  December 26, 2012, 06:39:26 pm
  • SNK is life
- Finish my House (Closets and floors, movie room, gym room)

- Get in shape, lose weight (to avoid buying new clothes, and fit into my old ones ;D :sadgoi: )
#30  December 26, 2012, 08:11:51 pm
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I hope you're ready for a wall of feedback. :twisted:
You debt me that wall for my Shuma-Gorath, goddammit >:(

Some of my resolutions:
- Finish my House
-Same here: make the kitchen, the walk-in closet (thx Walt) and get a second hand of painting
-Get married with my 6-year girlfriend (actually more a fiancee than a girlfriend)
-Finish my AGP fullgame once for all (still debt you the public beta, I know)
-Have a child, my inner being is asking for a son/daughter :3

That's all for now :P
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 08:40:34 pm by Basara-kun
#31  December 26, 2012, 08:39:03 pm
  • SNK is life
It's not the Walking Dead or the Walking Closet :P

... It's the Walk-in closet
#32  December 26, 2012, 08:41:52 pm
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Hahahaha, I didn't know about how to write that until now XD fixed, thanks Güalt

Mog

#33  December 26, 2012, 08:45:47 pm
I dont make resolutions, I set goals.  In 2013 I want to lose the weight I gained in 2012, I want to double the farm income, I want to get rid of half of my possessions, and of course I want to see 2014.

:bow:

Oh and buy Rajaa dinner.
#34  December 26, 2012, 09:16:33 pm
  • SNK is life
#35  December 27, 2012, 04:58:43 am

@ TRUEMicah

Try to keep your chin up, I know how you feel.

I dont make resolutions, I set goals.

Me too, here's mine.

- Get my college applications together and find a way to do something involving sports or games.

- Find a way to stay with my girlfriend

- Stop blowing hundreds of dollars on shoes

- Create a MUGEN character instead of just making private edits.

- Wear more brands (I literally have a closet made up of exclusively Polo Ralph Lauren, with a stray graphic tee here and there.)

- Meet more people that enjoy being around me, rather than the other way around.
#36  December 27, 2012, 05:14:49 am
  • There's no such thing as the real world.
    • USA
This year I'm going to try starting my own gaming show on Youtube.  I'm also going to make an effort to start exercising more.
#37  December 27, 2012, 05:37:25 am
  • I bite the faces of people who don't wanna be cool
- Resolve as much as my 100% game completion backlog as possible.
- Finish my short film project.
- Wake up earlier.
- Be an ass less often.
- Manage my time better.

it's because they are already content with what they have done, mugen is not a paying job so as long as the charcter works for a creator that's enough; one's persons crouching while running is another person's change it to pots style.
#38  December 27, 2012, 05:55:29 am
  • ♫ Red Fraction ♫
    • youtube.com/DemonicKirishima
~Make a new video while learning Sony Vegas and Adobe Flash, if ever.
#39  December 27, 2012, 01:17:31 pm
  • I will absolve you of your original colors.
    • www.bluehitbox.com
#40  December 27, 2012, 09:02:05 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Life sucks, but at least I have JoJo
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
-actually start to study.Didnt study the whole half semester,and my grade at the end of it was a C.Fuck...
-Update Johnny,and make him less sucky(Im actually telling myself to do this for a while now)
-Didnt have a girlfriend for a year now and didnt get laid for 2 years.I miss that.Gonna do something about it
-Stop being a social outcast at school
-Kill my sister
-Stop spending too much money on video games.(Got 300$ last year,spent it all at the video games center)
-Stop making ultra long posts on forums
-Stop getting beaten up
-Eat less Nutella.I eat the whole thing in 2 days,then immediatly buy a new one and eat it again.And i dont get fatter at all.
-Stop being scared of the dark.Youre 15,Slender doesnt exist
-Stop bragging about making a videogame,when you actually made a Mugen compilation
-Stop bragging about your poems getting published as a book.They frickin suck.

Thats it.Copy pasted from my schoolwork.Got a B from it.....fuck.Maybe because the words getting laid were there...i dunno
Only added the Cage and compilation and long forum posts thing just for you guys.FEEL SPECIAL.