YesNoOk

Donor project - MMX Zero (among other things) (Read 8310 times)

Started by Rolento, October 27, 2009, 11:37:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Donor project - MMX Zero (among other things)
#61  February 01, 2010, 09:37:55 pm
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Yep, touching those up some more for the offline version. Still figuring out what will be done for S.mk, A.hp, and C.mk at the moment, but otherwise he's at 6-buttons at this point. The other specials have their 3rd versions now to fill in the earlier blanks, and power management has been revised across the board.
#62  February 01, 2010, 11:16:28 pm
I´m learning some advanced coding and we could share some cool ideas about him. His looks reminds me of Megaman X by Xande Toskomics. However, I suppose he was done by scratch. Much better than MVC Megaman as basis.
#63  February 02, 2010, 10:16:53 pm
  • Recreation
The animation is wonderfully smooth, but it looks like his sleeves and pants are growing (wide wise, not length) a little bit.
He's turning his foot.
So the said "growing" parts are actually hidden.
But I have no clue why the sleeves are growing.

Maybe he should give the rest of KFM's frames some "visual" upgrades to keep up with the custom sprites.
New #64  February 03, 2010, 12:10:47 am
  • Figuring things out, one sprite at a time.
    • irwt.iammanyninjas.com
Mosiac: While true, his pants expanded a bit too much for the turn by a pixel or so. As for bumping up the quality of KFM's sprites, I feel that a brand new set would be the only really acceptable change at this point. Actually reminds me that there was a forum topic around these parts of someone suggesting to make a HD version of based off that single oversized KFM frame I had made for no real reason... pity that didn't end up going anywhere.

Anywho, here's a fun little progress animation I started up to fill in the blank space where a standing middle kick should be. Had to start up via outlines rather than blocking in color areas since KFM's basically all uniform, which would make him a mostly white blob!
Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:44:15 pm by Rolento
#65  February 03, 2010, 12:17:00 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Yeah, in the Mugen Screenshot topic, Cyanide said it would be awesome if each person contributed one HD sprite to offer to Elecbyte.
On the other hand, it's possible (I can't know for sure) Warner is working on his side on a HD spriteset for KFM.