YesNoOk

AGP: The Discussion Thread (ideas & suggestions are welcome) (Read 137502 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 04, 2011, 11:55:18 pm
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Discussion Thread
#41  December 08, 2011, 02:43:58 am
Christmas or New year present, looking forward to it :sugoi: any details about the beta released like which clones will be available etc

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
Re: Anti-Gouki Project: The Discussion Thread
#42  December 08, 2011, 05:11:23 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, basically for the beta will be avaliable:
-All the 15 clones, but just 4-5 of them finished (4 already released + possibly Ryuken finished), the others just got all basics (all requiered sprites/anims, punches and kicks)
-Like 10 stages
-Various of MIDI songs for the game
-MUGEN configuration set for the game (all sparks/sounds, select screen config, etc)
-Maybe lifebars, if I can make them into time (Rolento's)

As you can see just basic stuff, nothing really big. But it's a good preview to the people who follows my fullgame ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: AGP: The Discussion Thread
#43  June 26, 2012, 05:15:14 pm
For the real Gouki, I would suggest that his portrait will be his black shadow portrait like he is in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo with no name :ninja: it will make him look more like a boss character since you mention in your boss thread that the bosses will be unplayable and AI only.

Re: AGP: The Discussion Thread
#44  June 26, 2012, 06:10:29 pm
    • Chile
Good suggestion for the portrait, thanks ;) and yes, I was planning exactly that stuff for Real Akuma, soon you'll see in the Boss Thread :)

Also, reopening this thread (that originally was in Idea Engineering) for more suggestions for the fullgame. My big complain now is about the screenpack and the fonts :(

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: AGP: The Discussion Thread (ideas & suggestions are welcome)
#45  July 16, 2012, 08:23:34 am
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Basara 2D said:

SPECIMEN: AGP#12
CODENAME: Metallic One
VERSION: ???
CLONE TYPE: Machine-based powers
SPECIAL SKILL: Super Armor
VOICE: Segatron (in process)
DESCRIPTION:
A clone made with metal alloy inside his DNA that makes him capable of creating metal structures, he's the closest to a machine, a risking project that was strained in the clone mass production with a purpose. Literally a "man of steel", this clone will have powers from various machines from fighting games, androids and robots/mechas. You'll be surprised when you see the power of this clone, for sure.
MOVELIST:
Soon...
*SPECIAL SKILL: Super Armor

I would suggest some metallic hit & get hit sounds.
Super Armor, thus he should be slow. Give him some env. shake on his landing after jumps...
Dunno why, but I just had the idea of the Super Mario 64 Metall Cap Mario footstep sounds in my head (or ears  ;)). Would fit perfect IMO for ACP#12´s running footsteps...

You can hear it @ around 3:00 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1A4jTldXpc
#46  July 17, 2012, 04:47:23 pm
    • Chile
I was thinking in something like that about Metallic One for envshake and slowliness, also about his sounds, but the SM64 footsteps is something I forgot. Yeah, it's a good idea, I'll do it. Thanks ;)

#47  September 24, 2012, 08:54:21 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Hey pal How much is the progress right now
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#48  September 24, 2012, 09:58:25 pm
    • Chile
Well, I'm working on Electric Shotokan right now, as well seeing if I can release a alpha for the fullgame.

And I don't forget about voice petitions, I'm so bad making lines for it >_< I'm working on that, too :P

#49  September 25, 2012, 06:17:25 pm
If you want help in that you can ask anyone of us (the voice-actors for your game).
#50  November 02, 2012, 03:02:54 pm
I have been thinking of two more extra clones, not sure if it fit, two more clone:

The Ogre:
This clone have all of the other clones' moves except for Asura and Normal Gouki and the only clone that have lot of moves. He has got each of all other clone moves and super, I will use your recent release clones as example for his move list:
- Kung Fu Blow: D,DB,B + punch (Move from Kung Fu Fan)
- Karate Chop: B + x  (Move from Powerless One)
- Shocking Punch: D, DF, F + punch (Move from Electric Shotokan)
- Bakuretsu Ken: rapid punch (Move from Gouki Higashi)
- Final Hit: D,DF,F + punch, during Bakuretsu Ken
- Projectile Nº4 (Shield): D, DB, B + kick (Move from The Projectile)
- Shoryuken: F, D, DF + punch (Move from RyuKen)
-Super Kung Fu Blow (original, mode 2 super): D,DB,B x2 + punch (Move from Kung Fu Fan)
-Lightning Madness (mode 1 super): D, DF, F x2 + kick (Move from Electric Shotokan)
-Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Heel (mode 1 super): D,DF,F,D,DB,B + punch (Move from Gouki Higashi)
-Projectile Nº8 (Super Shield, mode 2 super): D, DB, B x2 + punch (Move from The Projectile)
-Shoryureppa (super): D, DF, F x2 + punch (Move from RyuKen)
and other more from other clones  as for his special skill, maybe a Burst from Guilty Gear XX Series or Resurrection, Gill from SF3 and after he is resurrect, he can't use any super move like Gill in SF3

Make The Ogre be the mid boss before fighting against the Clone Army Bonus Stage:
Order 1 - All other clones
Order 2 - The Ogre
Order 3 - Clone Army Bonus Stage
Order 4 - Asura
Order 5 - Normal Gouki

The Goof off:
When I fight against Gonzo's Gouki, one of his mode feature a goof off mode with some Dan Hibiki's moves, not sure if you can consider him?
For move lists, maybe he have most of Dan Hibiki's Moves and his Special Skill is Infinity Taunt, like Dan Hibiki :P which helps to fill up his meter fast.

That makes 18 clones altogether now

#51  November 03, 2012, 06:58:42 am
Nice