[Preview]

Video Preview:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

[Download]
http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/177

[Comment]
Update:

Hey Guys, this is the Forest of Death. I wanted to have a little fun with it, so Sai is contemplating his life, sitting on the raft that's floating on the river.

Readme:

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:20:47 am by Алексей
Re: Forest of Death
#2  January 27, 2013, 07:22:34 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Pretty cool. Neat share!! :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  May 26, 2014, 06:46:41 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Pretty cool. Neat share!! :sugoi:
Oh geeze, sorry @Saikoro, I must have missed your post. Thank you! (a year late. :P)

So, this is the last stage to revamp. There's no a lot to work with here, so I'm open to ideas. One thing that I know I need to do is add something behind the foreground, so when it disappears during super attacks, it doesn't look too strange. What do you guys think?

Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:50:57 pm by Алексей
#4  May 29, 2014, 03:44:18 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Even tho, you told me you like to do your own 'stuff', i couldn't help but to make a little edit and hope for you to accept it (fingers crossed). It feels more like a 'Forest of Death' if you ask me.

Here´s an example:

It only has two layers, plus i made it bigger than the original sprite, with some definition/quality improvement. I saved the .PSD file just in case.  ;D
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 03:49:45 am by Legend Ivanhoe
#5  May 29, 2014, 03:51:15 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Even tho, you told me you like to do your own 'stuff', i couldn't help but to make a little edit and hope for you to accept it (fingers crossed). It feels more like a 'Forest of Death' if you ask me.

Here´s an example:

It only has two layers, plus i made it bigger than the original sprite, with some definition/quality improvement. I saved the .PSD file just in case.  ;D

Lol you know I do. I do like the look of that though if I use that I don't think it's going to have any interactivity, which is okay by me. You're right, it does feel more like a forest of death. Can you send me the PSD?

#6  May 29, 2014, 04:03:57 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Right away my friend... (delete this after reading it, just to avoid spoiling your thread) :D
#7  May 29, 2014, 04:06:08 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I think it's okay, lol. This thread got attention from only @Saikoro, who I missed :\

Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:11:01 am by Алексей
#8  May 29, 2014, 05:13:12 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
That background looks a lot more than the actual place than the previous one, no offense.
Will the updated version have Sai there as well?

#9  May 29, 2014, 05:18:33 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Maybe he will. But he won't be floating on a raft, lol. None taken. I took that from one of the old Naruto games.

#10  May 30, 2014, 10:25:58 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#11  May 30, 2014, 11:04:51 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com

#12  June 30, 2014, 03:21:15 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
The revamp is out. Check it out.

#13  June 30, 2014, 05:21:27 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Thanks for the credit man. This is as awesome as i though it would be. Now it's 'CHARS' time. :D
#14  June 30, 2014, 03:26:29 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Thanks for the credit man. This is as awesome as i though it would be. Now it's 'CHARS' time. :D

No problem. You deserve it. :) I really liked what you had come up with. I thought spiders would only be fitting. XD. Yes, it's time to work on the characters. I've got a bug, feature, and overall progress document that I follow and record into. Much is planned. :P

I might end up changing the gameplay again. I mean, people liked my Gray Fullbuster. Gameplay like that allows you to get more leverage from attacks and I personally would like my NZC characters to play that way too. If gives you more to do as well, so gameplay isn't as simplified. However, this is what I did when I posted that sample Pein with the gameplay changed. People didn't like it as much. So, I don't know. Maybe I'll take another stab at it.

To all:
Thoughts about making NZCR characters play like Gray Fullbuster and Randy?

#15  June 30, 2014, 05:30:22 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com

No problem. You deserve it. :) I really liked what you had come up with. I thought spiders would only be fitting. XD. Yes, it's time to work on the characters. I've got a bug, feature, and overall progress document that I follow and record into. Much is planned. :P

I might end up changing the gameplay again. I mean, people liked my Gray Fullbuster. Gameplay like that allows you to get more leverage from attacks and I personally would like my NZC characters to play that way too. If gives you more to do as well, so gameplay isn't as simplified. However, this is what I did when I posted that sample Pein with the gameplay changed. People didn't like it as much. So, I don't know. Maybe I'll take another stab at it.

To all:
Thoughts about making NZCR characters play like Gray Fullbuster and Randy?

It's a GO. I tried it and i really liked it. Let's see how it plays out with Naruto chars. I think it would be more 'comfortable'. But, does that means more moves, less moves, or the exact same they already have?
#16  June 30, 2014, 07:00:31 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Well, it could lead to more moves definitely. Initially, what it will do is split combos from "A,A,A" to "A,B,C" or something like that. That means that those 3 moves that were on button A, can be moved to B and C to create more combo possibilities.