YesNoOk

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Read 1011522 times)

Started by Moon Girard, June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)
#461  October 13, 2017, 05:00:22 pm
What
What
... What

That animation is a reference to the movie. Freeza loses his Golden form, drops on the ground, and the little guy fires a laser at Goku. This happens when Freeza's transformation runs out in the game. It's not a fatality, it happens all the time and it doesn't deal a lot of damage. Calling it censorship is dumb.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#462  October 13, 2017, 05:37:54 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
What
What
... What

That animation is a reference to the movie. Freeza loses his Golden form, drops on the ground, and the little guy fires a laser at Goku.
ok ok I haven´t got it well freezer down, yes I know that isnt a Fatality but the screendark remember me MK3 before doing a Fatality.xD
it was censorship for me because art system is covering every detail, it would be a lot better with new animations like this,

but don´t matter it´s just me.xD can´t way to play this amazing game heheh
Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 05:44:08 pm by yaret
#463  October 13, 2017, 07:12:52 pm
    • Peru
Dude, I can understand your English not being perfect, but it's almost impossible to read your posts. At least get the frigging names right (Art System?).

If they go the custom animation way with an attack as unremarkable as this one, everything as little as this should get custom anims. Makes no sense and it will be expensive as hell.
#464  October 18, 2017, 02:32:31 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#465  October 18, 2017, 03:02:06 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
heh looks like Ginyu gets the whole force to work with and Nappa gets the saibamen also body change is going to be the most salt inducing move online lmao
#466  October 18, 2017, 03:46:53 pm
Ginyu's body change really switches both body and health
The team call has everyone with a different command (so 4 commands with the Special button)
Nappa has slow attacks but he keeps getting back up and puts a lot of pressure
Nappa's mouth cannon ultimate (kapah) starts with an uppercut, not straight to beam
Saibaimen can attack and explode

I wasn't expecting those two. And Nappa's style seems to take what Broly would have, so Broly might not make it ?? That's weird.

Oh yeah, Eventhubs has videos for Yamcha, Tien and the Blues, with Tien and Yamcha being very visibly unfinished with no sound and incomplete animations. That's a first, marketing idiots always try to block everything that doesn't look perfect, but now we're really getting a sense of the work they're in the middle of doing, and why we don't see more. Imagine if Capcom was honest like that instead of not saying shit for months.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:55:03 pm by Byakko
#467  October 18, 2017, 03:53:56 pm
they might not include any movie characters, if anything we might get super characters instead as a dlc or something like that.
#468  October 18, 2017, 03:56:36 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I guess they're getting one secondary villain from each arc. If so the we can expect Dabura to make it to the game.
#469  October 18, 2017, 03:57:30 pm
they might not include any movie characters, if anything we might get super characters instead as a dlc or something like that.

Maybe, but it would be a bummer considering how fanservice hardcore this game is. Broly and Bardock are probably the two most popular characters of the entire series.
Dabura ? Now that would surprise me, he has very little popularity. Although his weapon summons would make a more unique movelist, and the stone spit is probably the kind of unconventional mechanic this game clearly loves to throw in. (And Dabura is coming to XV2 soon I guess)
#470  October 18, 2017, 04:07:24 pm
yeah huge chance dabura would be in the game, probably the most creative character toriyama ever created besides majinbuu.
#471  October 18, 2017, 04:54:49 pm
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
I mean id love to see some OG dragonball villains like Mercenary Tao or King Piccolo would be a nice throwback but hey im happy with what we got really
#472  October 18, 2017, 05:51:05 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
That's a first, marketing idiots always try to block everything that doesn't look perfect, but now we're really getting a sense of the work they're in the middle of doing, and why we don't see more. Imagine if Capcom was honest like that instead of not saying shit for months.

Well they showed the game at E3 in a very incomplete state (I know what you mean with Tien though). It is good to see how they handle incomplete states.
#473  October 18, 2017, 06:55:24 pm
Literally a Mugen WIP
#474  October 18, 2017, 09:19:53 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

like beerus with whis, and universe six characters like hit, cabba, etc.
#475  October 19, 2017, 05:24:20 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#476  October 22, 2017, 07:33:13 am
    • Dominica
Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:44:15 am by yaret
#477  October 23, 2017, 08:54:25 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#478  October 23, 2017, 03:55:14 pm
    • Dominica
#479  October 23, 2017, 04:04:47 pm
I though there was an edition with a statue, but looking it up, it seems like this ultimate edition actually has a season pass for 8 characters ?? Plus an OST (and some lobby avatar and stamps). There's a FighterZ edition with just the season pass for a little under 100 bucks, so basically the extra 20 is for the OST. That's the anime OST, I guess the licensing cost explains the price tag.
Oh, and the standard edition looks to clock in at 70, so that puts the season pass near 30 bucks.
The season pass for 8 new chars seems to be a leak by microsoft (check the "more details" button)

And that's probably where the movie characters will go.
Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:17:04 pm by Byakko
#480  October 23, 2017, 10:15:21 pm
    • Dominica
 --;  :mlol:
Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:20:55 pm by yaret