YesNoOk

Soulcalibur VI (Read 219361 times)

Started by Titiln, December 08, 2017, 03:55:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: Soulcalibur VI
#181  September 12, 2018, 06:23:27 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I liked Cervantes DeLeon better when he wasn't an undead pirate.
#182  September 12, 2018, 06:52:40 pm
So never ? I'm pretty sure he was already undead in the first Soul Blade, his alt costume which was his "alive" form was notably different from his default appearance.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#183  September 12, 2018, 07:31:44 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Maybe he means in V where he was alive again

In which case that's rough buddy but that's the exception not the rule
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#184  September 12, 2018, 10:14:32 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
GAME MODES
#185  September 15, 2018, 02:13:51 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
This games looks better every time I look at it. I am looking forward to next month!
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#186  September 16, 2018, 10:33:39 am
    • Germany
I saw something interesting in the GAME MODES Introduction Trailer, when they go to the part with the character creation, the Female character has armor parts from the Valkyrie Armor Pack DLC from Soulcalibur V, so we can presume that all Soulcalibur V DLC creation parts are already included in VI, I hope they also add the Dark and White Knight parts that where only in the colectors edition of V.
#187  September 19, 2018, 07:03:28 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000

He looks sooo good <3
#188  September 19, 2018, 01:37:19 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, the roster shapes up to be quite perfect.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#189  September 19, 2018, 04:37:09 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
yeah this game will have a good roster in the release day because I remember most of these characters on Dreamcast.xD it was a long time ago since I didnt play a soulcalibur. and the art style they selected are impressive it has much better than Sfv or Samurai Spirits. bandai is improving a lot their fighting games.
Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:40:35 pm by yaret
#190  September 24, 2018, 04:43:30 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
The Roster keeps on getting better and better.

As long as Namco did not mess something up, this should be an easy profit for them.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#191  September 29, 2018, 03:00:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Network beta started today. Lasts all weekend.
#192  September 29, 2018, 03:16:21 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
Its been fun playing so far today, but I've yet to get a match without lag thus far, and at this point I'm at rank C3 with Nightmare as a main.

Man, I thought I knew Ivy, but I guess my muscle memory only goes as far as Siegfried and Nightmare, I can't even remember how to extend the sword to laying freely or coiled whip.  I guess not playing SCV in years and only SCII when it was re-released rusts ya pretty badly.  It's also surprising that there's already players at a competent level with complete newcomers like Groh who can go for triple perfects without ever missing a beat or stop moving for anything.  Or maybe I just suck.

I guess it's just a stress test beta, so shouldn't expect much out of it but the bare bone essentials, but a movelist on what's new would be nice just to skim through.
#193  September 30, 2018, 04:41:20 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
So, I have heard that the public beta is going on today.

To those who participated, how is the game so far? Is it ready for release in about two weeks?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#194  September 30, 2018, 05:56:08 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
So, I have heard that the public beta is going on today.

To those who participated, how is the game so far? Is it ready for release in about two weeks?

It's not bad... if you open up your searches. I played a little bit on Friday and I got quite a few matches with Nightmare, Siegfried and one with Yoshimitsu (Boy, they changed him up big time).

It's only Ranked Matches, and the matches themselves are Best 2 out of 3 with a game being Best 3 out of 5 rounds.

When it comes to ranking, having a winning streak is key. My highest ranked character was Nightmare at G4. That came with at least a 3 match winning streak.

Game play wise, I love it. It's a fast paced game that can easily swing on whether you catch the clues on certain moves.

Oh, and Ivy is apparently borked as all hell....
#195  October 04, 2018, 10:45:05 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Well, can't say I was expecting him to be playable, even though he is only playable offline apparently.
#196  October 05, 2018, 05:49:41 am
  • Was it something I said?
Huh. Can't say I saw Inferno of all things coming back. Hey, even if it's offline only, still really nice to have the most memorable boss back.
#197  October 05, 2018, 06:10:34 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Huh. Can't say I saw Inferno of all things coming back. Hey, even if it's offline only, still really nice to have the most memorable boss back.

For me, Inferno will be the final boss of Soul Calibur, since the two Soul Calibur games I remember the most fondly are Soul Calibur I and II.

Is Inferno a mimic fighter this time around, or does it have a unique fighting style to it?
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!

lui

#198  October 05, 2018, 06:19:12 am
    • USA
he uses an even crazier, beefed up version of nightmare's moveset. he also has alot of unique moves to him to a point where they look crazy broken from first glance
#199  October 05, 2018, 06:42:29 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
I guess that's why he's offline only.

Does this make him Unlimited Nightmare?
#200  October 06, 2018, 01:18:58 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
with all these guest characters showing up in Soul Calibur, isn't it a wonder that Namco has not yet added a samurai showdown character to the mix? I honestly believe most would agree that both SC and SS fit perfectly with one another

after seeing Azwel Trailer  I found no reason to believe that Inferno was coming back, especially after being absent  from all the follow-up sequels  after SCII , and honestly, he is my least fav boss character since his fighting style revolve around mimicking other characters, I hope he doesn't replace Azwel as a boss of this game