YesNoOk

SUPERMAN (Read 95985 times)

Started by prospectone, December 30, 2015, 03:46:04 am
Share this topic:
SUPERMAN
#1  December 30, 2015, 03:46:04 am
Hey guys I wanted share this edit. It's Superman from DC Comics. It was originally edited by anthonyp21 and I added a few little things to make it actually feel like you're the man of steel. He is a little powerful but hey he is Superman lol. Also this char isn't mine, it was created by Hannibal/Kal-Elvis and Tumatae, then edited by anthonyp21 and myself. Enjoy

Added:
- AI tweaked
- 2 Super armors (light armor, heavy armor activates when life gets low to give that "not holding back" feel)
- Kryptonite weakness (chars like batman, lex etc that uses it makes life drop critically low)
- Magic Vulnerability (all DC and Marvel chars that use magic make life drop but not as low as Kryptonite)
- Injustice Sound Patch
- No block damage

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5szpp4gyay5cgp6/Kal-el.rar

As you can tell Im an obvious Superman fan lol. Hope you guys like it! (videos below)

Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:39:24 pm by prospectone
Re: SUPERMAN for the holidays
#2  January 06, 2016, 10:46:32 pm
    • Canada
    • samuraisarcasm@gmail.com
This is so ridiculously overpowered. ...I mean I get that being overpowered was half of the point of this release, but it would help to at least try to make a more balanced version (such as removing the Kryptonite weakness and energy regen, or not making Kryptonian Crush the most powerful thing since Omega Tom Hanks).
Again, in an alternate version. The OP version should stay as its own thing.
#3  January 07, 2016, 05:16:26 pm
Looks interesting. This may make a cool end boss especially in 2v1 taking on an over powered superman.
#4  January 22, 2016, 03:13:03 am
Minor Update
- Slowed down power bar regeneration
- He can now take damage with final armor activated
- Even stronger AI

Superman is little more balanced so his weaknesses can be exploited. Also I added a little palette roster each with different characteristics.
This is what it looks like:

pal1 = 52 # 1.act                    ; New 52 palette                              \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal2 = JusticeLord.act               ; Justice Lord Superman
pal3 = obama.act                     ; Val-Zod (Black Superman)                     ;PALETTES 1-6 all have their weaknesses
pal4 = supermanearth23.act           ; President Superman                           to KRYPTONITE and MAGIC (DC and Marvel Chars only)
pal5 = sinestro.act                  ; Sinestro Corps Injustice Superman             
pal6 = redsonurss.act                ; Red Son Superman                             //////////////////////////////////////////////
pal7 = bizarro.act                   ; Bizarro palette \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
pal8 = divine.act                    ; God of Strength Superman (Darkseid Wars)      PALETTES 7, 8, 9  Gameplay is unpredictable, more violent and weak to magic. Palette 8 is immune to krytonite
pal9 = DarkSide.act                  ; Brutaal (Evil Superman) //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
pal10 = kingdomcome.act              ; Kingdom Come (Older Superman)                ; This is "OLD" Superman which makes him naturally stronger (only weak to magic, choose opponet carefully)
pal11 = Prime.act                    ; Superman Prime (Black suit)                  ; This is Superboy Prime all grown up. Very powerful and semi-cheap (Almost unstoppable; no weaknesses)
pal12 = new Superman prime pal.act   ; Superman Prime One Million (Golden Superman) ; SUPER CHEAP, anti-cheap, no weaknesses can fight any cheap char you wish to battle

LINK HAS BEEN UPATED
Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 03:20:18 am by prospectone
Re: SUPERMAN
#5  January 27, 2016, 10:12:43 am
  • Banned for being a duck.
That screenpack of yours, it's good. Can I have the link of it? Aswell as the character, it's good. I'm a superman fan too.
I have found a flaw in your argument, so kindly shut the fuck up.
#6  January 27, 2016, 10:32:54 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
#7  January 28, 2016, 07:12:23 pm
#8  January 30, 2016, 08:18:37 pm
#9  January 30, 2016, 08:34:43 pm
    • USA
    • hamalto1990@yahoo.com
sorry but ur superman prime one million no match for my edited beerus

Isn't this your Vegeta?
[youtube]R1GstRqORvU[/youtube]

lol all he did  is add life,  def, and attack to superman

life=1200
attack=235
defence=400

it was orginally
life=1000
attack=100
defence=100

plus without ur armour that actatvates at 50 percent hp. He would lose even if his at 1000 defence and attack.

Its not about mugen characters, you just want to go on flame wars about superman vs dbz, which won't prove anything.
Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:00:44 pm by coldskin1
#10  January 31, 2016, 02:01:05 am

Isn't this your Vegeta?

life=1200
attack=235
defence=400

it was orginally
life=1000
attack=100
defence=100

plus without ur armour that actatvates at 50 percent hp. He would lose even if his at 1000 defence and attack.

Its not about mugen characters, you just want to go on flame wars about superman vs dbz, which won't prove anything.

1) No His update has normal stats 1000 hp 100 attack and defense. Vegeta still loses
2) Flame war? Wrong again you started the whole thing with your random videos with my edit fighting your edit and all this unnecessary low balling of Superman no one asked for.
3) You say he would lose without his armor right? Well I hate to bust your bubble but all you've done to your edits was made them cheap by moving alot faster than normal. Anyone could have done that so you barely even changed anything.
4) Besides the back and fourth on a serious note you should consider making a ssgss palette for him or do you need help that?
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:07:59 am by prospectone
#11  January 31, 2016, 06:00:36 am
    • USA
    • hamalto1990@yahoo.com

Isn't this your Vegeta?

life=1200
attack=235
defence=400

it was orginally
life=1000
attack=100
defence=100

1) No His update has normal stats 1000 hp 100 attack and defense. Vegeta still loses
2) Flame war? Wrong again you started the whole thing with your random videos with my edit fighting your edit and all this unnecessary low balling of Superman no one asked for.
3) You say he would lose without his armor right? Well I hate to bust your bubble but all you've done to your edits was made them cheap by moving alot faster than normal. Anyone could have done that so you barely even changed anything.
4) Besides the back and fourth on a serious note you should consider making a ssgss palette for him or do you need help that?

nope

my vegeta beat ur black suit superman prime
all u did is put on armour  that activates 50 percent to 100 Percent hp depending on the palette

in the other video the user edit ur stats
too
life=1200
attack=235
defence=400
and is an older version of superman with no  prime
this is his link
"https://onedrive.live.com/?id=736DD2D4A765B3E5%21164&cid=736DD2D4A765B3E5"

"low balling of Superman no one asked for?"
I already know of superman prime one million. and posted his feats and debunks in the description which has nothing to do with this your character being bad
nor was it posted on this site

Learn what a flame war is your the one who started bringing up personal remarks.
"Well I hate to bust your bubble but all you've done to your edits was made them cheap by moving alot faster than normal. Anyone could have done that so you barely even changed anything."
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:21:28 am by coldskin1
#12  January 31, 2016, 07:56:24 am

Isn't this your Vegeta?

life=1200
attack=235
defence=400

it was orginally
life=1000
attack=100
defence=100

nope

my vegeta beat ur black suit superman prime
all u did is put on armour  that activates 50 percent to 100 Percent hp depending on the palette

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSmjtvouu0[/youtube]

in the other video the user edit ur stats
too
life=1200
attack=235
defence=400
and is an older version of superman with no  prime
this is his link
"https://onedrive.live.com/?id=736DD2D4A765B3E5%21164&cid=736DD2D4A765B3E5"

"low balling of Superman no one asked for?"
I already know of superman prime one million. and posted his feats and debunks in the description which has nothing to do with this your character being bad
nor was it posted on this site

Learn what a flame war is your the one who started bringing up personal remarks.
"Well I hate to bust your bubble but all you've done to your edits was made them cheap by moving alot faster than normal. Anyone could have done that so you barely even changed anything."

Your not listening and we're just going in circles. You never answered my question 4)
#13  January 31, 2016, 08:02:03 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
lol why you imbe- guys bother to comment this since you guys find out this cheap tier

just dont download it you can always ignore that
#14  January 31, 2016, 08:12:48 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#15  January 31, 2016, 10:33:16 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Are these kids seriously arguing about whose Mugen character edit would win?

Because I could literally make a character with no hurtboxes and have it use a full screen 9999 damage unblockable attack all the time and it would beat them both

And it would take me zero effort to do
#16  January 31, 2016, 11:00:13 am
  • I must continue my training...

Because I could literally make a character with no hurtboxes and have it use a full screen 9999 damage unblockable attack all the time and it would beat them both

Heh...when you do it, be sure to use KFM as a base. Better yet use Alexlexus' Gouken. Only the best will do...   :steal:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#17  January 31, 2016, 05:06:12 pm
    • USA
    • hamalto1990@yahoo.com

Vegeta had nothing to do with this it was beerus lol
Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:16:09 pm by coldskin1
#18  January 31, 2016, 06:16:23 pm
Tried this edit of Superman yesterday---VERY good stuff.  it'd be funny if the Returns palettes allowed him to block projectiles with his face.....anyway, ever considered doing this sort of thing for the classic Superman Remix? 
#19  January 31, 2016, 10:14:53 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Vegeta had nothing to do with this it was beerus lol

Irrelevant. Does not disprove my point.
#20  February 01, 2016, 07:49:58 am
Tried this edit of Superman yesterday---VERY good stuff.  it'd be funny if the Returns palettes allowed him to block projectiles with his face.....anyway, ever considered doing this sort of thing for the classic Superman Remix? 

Thats an interesting and funny idea. You just might be on to something lol
As for the Classic version I was thinking about adding a few old elements like taking his super scream and edit it into his new move the super flare. And maybe even an edit of his solar shield and call it sun-dip where he flies to the sun for a temporary invincible mode