YesNoOk

One Piece Line To The Dreams requests spriting help (Read 662 times)

Started by garp, October 31, 2011, 07:56:42 pm
Share this topic:
One Piece Line To The Dreams requests spriting help
New #1  October 31, 2011, 07:56:42 pm
  • garp: the legendary marine
    • www.lttd.de.vu
hey there, i m garp from One Piece Line to the dreams. we finally realized that the amount of work we actually have can't be done in an accurrate time limit - thats why i do request help at various forums and sites.
if you need any info about our project: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=127689.0
anyway what i was going to ask for was help with our basic (common) add ons (these are same for every character - unlike the one we re making esspecially for each char).
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
we need these add ons for (right now - we will also need them for all gb2 chars later, except law and shanks):
Ace
Lucci
Zoro
Blackbeard - a wip is available already
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Kizaru
Sanji
Chopper
Ussopp
Brook
Franky
Nami
Robin
(these are the most urgent ones)
so if anyone is interested to help - you re welcome. no permission to use the add ons in any way. edits are fine for the edits as long as they are good - also those add ons i posted are sometimes old and not the actual ones we are using right now.
i hope i did not forget anything - would be glad if someone would actually volunteer to help ;)
garp

Feel free to contact me at skype if there are urgent questions since my msn id is invalid now: Volvic905 (skype)
Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:24:57 am by garp
Re: One Piece Line To The Dreams requests spriting help
#2  November 02, 2011, 08:06:32 pm
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
maybe you should link to the sprite sheets so that people know which sprite style to use for each character when editing custom poses.
Re: One Piece Line To The Dreams requests spriting help
#3  November 04, 2011, 07:30:06 am
  • garp: the legendary marine
    • www.lttd.de.vu

Feel free to contact me at skype if there are urgent questions since my msn id is invalid now: Volvic905 (skype)