YesNoOk

Zangief KOF Style edited by Guille_N_Roll (Read 2477 times)

Started by SirGuille, July 05, 2019, 08:09:38 pm
Share this topic:
Zangief KOF Style edited by Guille_N_Roll
#1  July 05, 2019, 08:09:38 pm
  • Mugen Char Creator
    • Mexico
Wow! Has been a long time since i've been working in a new project, my last project was a MK edited stage:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

And my last Character creation was Mr.Karate:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But now, i've been working in a new personal project from one of my favorite SF Characters, Zangief!
This project was made just for personal fun, but i've been working so hard, and i'd like you can play with him too.

The original base author is minmeisyobou, but i've been modified a lot of things in his gameplay style, new sounds, new voice (SF4 zangief), new powerbars from each KOF mode (KOF98ADV, KOF98EX, KOF2002), in KOF 2001 has new 3 strikers, KOF 2002 mode has a new HSDM sprites made by THEMETALWARRIOR and Yajirushi, and i've been made some new sprites for new techniques, and each mode has a Victory screen from his respective game.
The project is basically complete, but maybe i need some permissions from each author for releasing the project with my name.
Hope  you like it!
Re: Zangief KOF Style edited by Guille_N_Roll
#2  July 05, 2019, 08:21:17 pm
    • USA
You ended up coming back, nice.
#3  July 05, 2019, 08:30:19 pm
    • Morocco
Oh man i miss your creations,SSF'2+ was the shit.Glad you're back
#4  July 06, 2019, 01:00:39 am
  • Mugen Char Creator
    • Mexico
Thanks, maybe i will put Gief in the Edits & addons 1.0+ Section, so you can test him.
#5  July 06, 2019, 08:23:24 am
    • Brazil
    • iaramongtg@gmail.com
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenDownloadLinksAndShareRamonGarcia
good work thanks
:bison: IF YOU WANT SOME SPECIFIC CHAR IN HI-RES=FILTERED SPRITES SEND ME A MESSAGE IN MY E-MAIL WITH THE LINK OF CHAR THAT I CONVERT TO HI-RES (Observation is a very cheap price :yes: and the result is very good]. Here is my e-mail: iaramongtg@gmail.com :bison:

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ramongtg
And If you want Suport me / Encourage me, donate here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=89HXL726XVEFG&source=url :bison: