YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 280552 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite
#81  May 10, 2017, 01:49:40 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Preview: In the image I already have it with the clothes modified ... Process used in practically all the chars already made by me... In the image I put the two versions to be able to have a better base of the final result...

*note: I did not find it necessary to resize it, as I found that the default size "KOF" fits well to "CVS" size (at least in Maxima's case)...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

your edit is pretty good!
I like the fact he don't have the exact same head size and details. Looks way more like CVS now IMO :)
Keep it up!
I'll continue follow and support your great work!
#82  May 10, 2017, 03:06:17 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Gooooood! With your Maxima POT's style, my K' Team is complete!
This is fate.
#83  May 11, 2017, 06:23:11 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Looking mighty good, hope to see those cool fx's in action. Especially his punch with the steam, coming from it. Reminds me of that anime, "Heat Guy J" don't mind me. Just saying, this looking to be another smooth fighter for everyone's mugen. Good luck and keep it rocking mate.

Thank you Big Boss ... :)

Wait isn't there that one POTS-Ish LunaTuna Whip?

It would be a good template for Whip, but maybe it takes a while to come true, I saw a few months of Whip videos in POTS format, maybe the creator releases it for download, in case he does not release it, I will be forced to do. Despite having another female fighter in mind (Yes, because until then I only made male fighters), since I like to play with sprites... :)

your edit is pretty good!
I like the fact he don't have the exact same head size and details. Looks way more like CVS now IMO :)
Keep it up!
I'll continue follow and support your great work!

Thanks Ned ... Observing other creators, I noticed that it is a widely used method and gives a satisfactory result, where I preserved the idea of "CVS head", maybe use this method in my old conversions ...

Gooooood! With your Maxima POT's style, my K' Team is complete!

What good WumpaFruit96, almost all chars that I'm creating are being to fill teams (Yes, I have exceptions, such as Omega Rugal), gradually I'm completing my goal of converting all KOF chars to CVS, even though this will be a long-time project... :)

#84  May 11, 2017, 07:07:52 am
  • Niigasan
well good for u man holy shit, I'm wit u on that
#85  May 11, 2017, 08:23:25 am
    • USA
Why not help him? Instead of suggesting/requesting him to do everything for you? Then you wouldn't have to wait. You could get more done working together? btw it's h, get it right. You guys kill me talking as if you don't know about something especially as often as you are in my inbox/comments to play coy smh. I don't exist, do your own thing. You'll be disappointed waiting on me. Hopefully you can do more things that you truly want & not simply those that haven't been done.
#86  May 11, 2017, 10:28:53 am
I would do things but I don't know the engine that well and my mind is constantly wandering meaning I can barely focus on something before it switches. Also my memory keeps misplacing different things.
#87  May 11, 2017, 02:35:02 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
I will contribute a big and small port for him this weekend. Keep it rocking, you are one of my fav kof to cvs creator now.
#88  May 12, 2017, 06:35:52 am
    • Brazil
well good for u man holy shit, I'm wit u on that

Translation error (I don't speak english... :( )

Why not help him? Instead of suggesting/requesting him to do everything for you? Then you wouldn't have to wait. You could get more done working together? btw it's h, get it right. You guys kill me talking as if you don't know about something especially as often as you are in my inbox/comments to play coy smh. I don't exist, do your own thing. You'll be disappointed waiting on me. Hopefully you can do more things that you truly want & not simply those that haven't been done.

The issue is that I want to do it, firstly because I have a good command of photoshop and I like to do edits, and I do not see the need to do something already done, if it's to do the same thing everyone does, I do not even start ... Well, Help is always welcome, but at the moment the help I need is the encouragement of some people who like what I do, I'm far from being such a good creator, yet I take the risk, I do not cry because they do not like A char, I only fix the bugs that I think should be fixed among other things. In December, I wanted to do a Heidern Infinite, I went and did, sprite by sprite. And yes, I wanted to do a Heidern, just as I wanted to take a chance on the POTS/Infinite style and create a K9999, followed by a Kyo Nests, an Omega Rugal and a Choi Bounge. I've already been asked to do a lot of chars, but all the chars have been chars that dominate virtually all combos in their KOF versions, especially arcade versions. By the way, Whip, Chizuru, Yashiro, Chris, among others, if the creator does not release them to download, yes I will release, because I do not accept private chars, simple like this... :)

I would do things but I don't know the engine that well and my mind is constantly wandering meaning I can barely focus on something before it switches. Also my memory keeps misplacing different things.

No problems, all comments are helpful and help a lot ... :)

I will contribute a big and small port for him this weekend. Keep it rocking, you are one of my fav kof to cvs creator now.

Thank you BIGBOSS, I only do what I can, and I will accept the portraits... :D

#89  May 12, 2017, 06:37:54 am
Zhe Prime basically said that he will be supporting you or that he will follow you with this.
The grammar was just not that great. (no offense)
#90  May 12, 2017, 07:22:18 am
    • USA
You shouldn't need praise to motivate you, but I mean everyone has their reasons. Everything you do should be for you. The fun of doing it, the fun of playing it. Some people like that kinda attention though, but it's not my place to tell you that. You keep saying "the creator" as if you aren't referring to me. I'm telling you directly I won't be, so you will have to. I figured I was pretty clear, but adamantly so you can see it, don't expect anything from me. If I had to say one thing about your characters & it has nothing to do with actual code, because accuracy does not equate to fun necessarily. Your stuff lacks love, it's sounds funny, but that's just my opinion.
#91  May 12, 2017, 03:00:53 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Dude keep doing your thing and keep on tackling the feedback, on the bugs found in your works. I love to get praise from other people in the community, mugen is more than a personal hobby, it's a art that can be shared among others. That's my take on that, so someone telling me good job let's me know they can enjoy having fun to. You have went above and beyond, in not just sharing but putting love in converting something that we all can enjoy. Keep it rocking and keep having fun, while doing your thing.
#92  May 12, 2017, 03:03:59 pm
An art for some a hobby for others.
#93  May 12, 2017, 03:41:36 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
An art for some a hobby for others.

Why not? After all, a lot kinds of ARTS is pretty much HOBBY nowadays. Someone is drawing, someone is writing, someone is creating music, ets. The things mixed up.
And Falcon. Just keep your work up. You're doing nice so far.................................... But I prefere old version of Maxima's face.
#94  May 15, 2017, 05:27:44 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
#95  May 19, 2017, 02:03:34 am
    • Brazil
#96  May 19, 2017, 07:18:08 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Your welcome my man, glade I can help out. Keep it rocking in 2017.
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: Pretty woman walking down the street...
#97  May 28, 2017, 03:52:19 am
    • Brazil
#98  May 28, 2017, 03:59:36 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Man... I love you, that's all i need to say.
Lasagna
#99  May 28, 2017, 04:10:43 am
On the last picture you might want to have her head tilt upwards so she's looking at the enemy it looks odd without that.
Also make sure to take as much time as you can testing it out against other characters or just it's moves in general before release. No offense to you but it does help to see how the character would do in a fight.
#100  May 28, 2017, 04:16:08 am
  • "THE WORLD"
wow your awesome boy you rock this again