YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141214 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3461  January 17, 2019, 02:17:24 pm
well i gotta save for valentines for jack maybe i'll get her this time around.

hmm most servants that i like are berserkers...but i rarely use them , well except for herc and cu . at least they can take care of themselves and doesn't really need much support. i just don't like servants who really needs a babysitting even if they do have a lot of damage it just a turn off to me if they don't have an evade or defense buff.

btw did they just update orion's animation?
#3462  January 18, 2019, 03:11:18 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
well i gotta save for valentines for jack maybe i'll get her this time around.

hmm most servants that i like are berserkers...but i rarely use them , well except for herc and cu . at least they can take care of themselves and doesn't really need much support. i just don't like servants who really needs a babysitting even if they do have a lot of damage it just a turn off to me if they don't have an evade or defense buff.

btw did they just update orion's animation?

They did. We're getting the updates Japan did 2 years prior.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3463  January 19, 2019, 06:56:17 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Prillya event finally getting a rerun with new 4* Caster, Miyu Edelfelt. Illya also getting some animation updates.

Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:14:33 am by Magical Amber
#3464  January 19, 2019, 08:58:57 am
would be great if she could transform.
#3465  January 22, 2019, 02:40:53 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Edmond Dantes Prison Tower event rerun is tomorrow after maintenance. The new challenge quest where you fight all 7 bosses at once is also available once you clear Solomon.
#3466  January 24, 2019, 12:49:34 pm
in other fate related news,
artela going full turn a.

still hate the game though.
#3467  January 24, 2019, 03:03:07 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Her name is Altera/Atilla Larva. Ok...that's cool and all, but I'll stick with Altera Lily.

Anyways here's Miyu's and Illya's animations:

Miyu has been dubbed "Merlin Lite" as their NPs are very similar in that they both heal, charge NP, and provide critical stars to the entire party. The biggest differences are that Miyu's HP regen is only half as strong as Merlin's, the buffs are also tied to Miyu as opposed to the entire party (meaning that if Miyu leaves the front lines or is defeated, the buffs are gone), and the hefty 3000 HP demerit though it won't drop her HP below 1.

Also I was planning to go all in with my left over quartz from Gramps for Dantes cause I'm stupid, and out pops Nagito Mr. Edgelord from the first card of the first multi. Whelp there goes my luck in trying to go for MHX Alter in 2 weeks...
Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 03:13:55 pm by Magical Amber
#3468  January 27, 2019, 10:30:33 pm
    • Mexico
I'm gonna have to save my sq till november to get a second chance to get gramps. But the banner got me both: Waver and 2030.

Will I get 600 SQ by then?

Either way... I'll try August's lucky gacha... but if I get Iskandar or MHX... e_e;
PotS said:

Fact.
#3469  January 28, 2019, 01:26:22 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Unless you're willing to bust out Wallet-kun, then there's no way you'll be able to get 600 quartz naturally through gameplay by the time Gramps comes back.

To put it in perspective we get around a total of 24 quartz and 9 tickets per month however that's not including things like maintenance and events though the amount given is often negligible most of the time. FGO is incredibly stingy with its premium currency though I've heard they've been getting better in JP recently.

Speaking of tickets, NA is having its 5m downloads campaign on the 30th with the return of Da Vinci. We'll be getting a bunch of goodies as well as the 2x Super and Great success rate of Servants/CEs and 1/2 AP QP dailies.
#3470  January 29, 2019, 08:41:58 am
    • Mexico
Unless you're willing to bust out Wallet-kun, then there's no way you'll be able to get 600 quartz naturally through gameplay by the time Gramps comes back.

To put it in perspective we get around a total of 24 quartz and 9 tickets per month however that's not including things like maintenance and events though the amount given is often negligible most of the time. FGO is incredibly stingy with its premium currency though I've heard they've been getting better in JP recently.

Speaking of tickets, NA is having its 5m downloads campaign on the 30th with the return of Da Vinci. We'll be getting a bunch of goodies as well as the 2x Super and Great success rate of Servants/CEs and 1/2 AP QP dailies.

I'm taking into consideration my quarrtz prize when I reach another 50 logins. Though wonder how many I will win when I reach the 200 logins.

Either way, I'm done with the Main story. So I can work on farming with a lower pace at least. Will partake on the Re-Runs though. Need that Nobu.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3471  January 29, 2019, 09:01:27 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I hope nobody read this post before I edited it.
Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 12:53:13 am by President Devon
#3472  January 29, 2019, 01:41:06 pm

I'm taking into consideration my quarrtz prize when I reach another 50 logins. Though wonder how many I will win when I reach the 200 logins.

Either way, I'm done with the Main story. So I can work on farming with a lower pace at least. Will partake on the Re-Runs though. Need that Nobu.

200 = 80 , my best bet is by october you'll have close to 500 sq. i'm counting the possible give aways and the sq you'll get from the new chapter.

honestly i don't really have much luck in the gacha , most of my 5 stars are from my ticket rolls.
#3473  January 30, 2019, 12:00:33 am
    • Mexico
80 sq from 200 logins...!?

Dayum...

If I have the confidence, I'll try the challenge quest.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3474  January 30, 2019, 08:40:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

Cleared the challenge quest by playing it lame safe with Vanilla Jeanne, Mash, and a support Cu-zilla. I had Merlin, King Hassan, and Herc in the back line just in case something went wrong. That time where Jeanne spooked me non-stop during Christmas is actually paying off

80 sq from 200 logins...!?

For the record just in case there's some misconception with what he said, starting from your 100th login every 50 days afterwards you will only receive 20 quartz. During the 3rd anniversary next year we'll hopefully get that change that JP had where it's changed to 30 quartz instead while also being reimbursed for the change so you can potentially gain over 200 quartz depending on how many total logins you had since you started playing.
#3475  January 30, 2019, 09:44:58 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/

Pretty self explanatory team. My Merlin is only 4/4/4 and I used an 8/8/10 friend. If I didn't refuse to use Jalter's NP against Jeanne you could probably shave off 30-40 turns.
The hardest part was the first two sections thanks to the usual slow start and Jalter exclusively being targeted by the servants.
#3476  January 30, 2019, 12:47:50 pm
i toyed with the challenge quest , wasn't really that hard but i did try to do an all arts stall team , mash,  2 merlins , waver , anne&mary and shiki.
#3477  February 04, 2019, 07:06:34 pm
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios

Challenge quest done  :gouki:.
#3478  February 05, 2019, 06:28:45 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
2018 Valentines rerun with MHX Alter banner on the 6th after maintenance.
#3479  February 05, 2019, 06:50:59 am
    • Mexico

Suceeded on finishing the Prison Tower challenge quest.

Note worth of mention, my Herc has no Bond CE.

Of course, Merlin had to be the guy to go for the Support.
PotS said:

Fact.
#3480  February 05, 2019, 11:06:55 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Valentines 2019 in JP announced with new 5* Caster Murasaki Shikibu.

Nightingale also getting an animation update.