YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141667 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2901  April 20, 2018, 02:30:37 pm
Dropped 30 quartz for some CEs and got NP2 Carmilla, Kerry, and Nursery Rhyme which I'm more than happy to get.

I also dropped nearly 700k FP and still no Angry Manjew, feels bad man. At least I was able to get NP3 Hassan Persona and quite a few of the 3* event CE that I was able to make 3 limit broken versions of it.
that's a good roll. especially carmilla and rhyme. i wish i can pull some assassin servant cause i really need one badly.
i need to get new servant to level up first. my storage is too full i can't roll any fp right now.

Try 500k ;___;
It took me a year and a half before I even got my first copy, he indeed has lower pull rate than a non-focus 5*.
He's also pretty much one of the worst until you grail him to 100, 2k Fou him in the future, 10/10/10 him and slap a support like Medea, Martha, or even GOD KING Sanson to take care of his sk3 suicide debuff.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

For real though, Aggro Manjew is solely for bragging rights unless you are absolutely ready to commit.

i got a friend who has him in np 3 , that guy is a big time whaler. he can level 10 all skill in just a couple of minutes after getting a servant. the only servant i didn't saw him get is okita during nobu event and frankenstein.
Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 02:34:27 pm by 地獄の花
#2902  April 20, 2018, 04:09:38 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#2903  April 20, 2018, 04:35:28 pm
i have her max both level atk and hp. but she ain't really compatible with my build.
#2904  April 20, 2018, 04:44:18 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Got Kiritsugu from a ticket =D

A nice addition to my Arts team.
#2905  April 21, 2018, 02:28:03 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Over 900k FP spent, still didn't bring Jalter's Senpai home. :(

I'll also throw in a few more quartz once Waver becomes a rate up next week.

Got Kiritsugu from a ticket =D

A nice addition to my Arts team.

The thing is that Ryougi outclasses Kiritsugu is every way in terms of an Arts team. The only thing he does better than Ryougi is generating stars and has a targetable taunt which comes in handy if you have someone like Mash or Jeanne to tank the hits. Even then I would still take Ryougi's evade over it.

i have her max both level atk and hp. but she ain't really compatible with my build.

Ryougi will probably the best Assassin you can get until you pull Jack, but if you need someone who can generate stars consistently then you can go to Cursed Hand Hassan or Kiritsugu.

Otherwise Jack is your only option if you're looking for a 5* Assassin. While Shuten and Cleopatra are coming this year, they're limited servants and the only other time we'll have a 5* Assassin that is permanently in the summoning pool is during Halloween 2019 when Osakabehime gets released.
#2906  April 21, 2018, 02:31:56 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Yes, I know all that already thank you. I'm just excited to get something after Da Vinci
Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:38:22 am by President Devon
#2907  April 21, 2018, 04:56:15 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I'm not trying to demoralize you or say that Kiritsugu is a bad servant. Just saying you have better options when it comes to an Arts team, judging from your roster.
#2908  April 21, 2018, 06:01:03 am
burn him then roll again.
#2909  April 21, 2018, 06:07:50 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada

Literally Kerry's only flaw is his NP generation; as a servant he is an excellent team player. Affection's party debuff resist... debuff doesn't even mean much considering how easy to get debuffed regardless, so the man has more pros than cons until you reach wayyyyy later areas. Honestly I grailed his ass to 90 and he's been as trusty as my Jack so he's a very solid addition to have!
Also huehue 6-hit Buster  :mlol:

Besides, at this point the Ryougi memes don't matter much. Once Onigashima hits, though... lol
That's gonna be something for sure.

Also general PSA: please don't underestimate Hundred-Faced, she is very strong!
Great Assassin to have in plenty of situations, granted you get either decent luck or a maxed out Wide Spec.

EDIT: Fuuma's also gonna be great when he drops, he's like diet Jack for poor people. And luckily, that's pretty soon, so the Assassin pool is only going to get better~
Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 06:11:57 am by henk
#2910  April 21, 2018, 08:53:07 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I actually really like Hundred Face/Persona. Hopefully I can NP5 her very soon since I like how she's a 3* Arts Assassin despite her below average NP gain and unreliable buff skill.

Also finally got Angry Manjew after 1m FP, but I can't even ascend him because I ran out of bones since I used all of my remaining bones to upgrade Fox's Wedding...
Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 08:56:55 am by Magical Amber
#2911  April 22, 2018, 04:52:10 am
so who's gonna be the next gacha servants? since we got the american servants last month i they'll skip 1/2 event for us and probably just go straight to kintoki and shouten.

don't care about your 5*s and your ssrs i just got elizabeth. now excuse me i'm gonna max her now.
Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:59:00 pm by 地獄の花
#2912  April 23, 2018, 02:49:43 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
In terms of limited servants, we'll be getting Kintoki, Shuten, Scathach, and Xuanzang, before the release of Camelot. Though Xuanzang will become permanent once that singularity drops.

Elisabeth is a good support Lancer especially with female servants, it's just too bad her NP hits like a wet noodle even with class advantage. I have her at NP3 and she still has some issues taking out hands/trash mobs...
#2913  April 23, 2018, 12:23:27 pm
because you suck and you don't deserve her!!
#2914  April 27, 2018, 12:12:54 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
#2915  April 27, 2018, 01:14:01 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Yeah I did a 10x pull got the 2 5-star event CEs and my fifth Imaginary Element =D

Might as well ask; how far are you guys into the event? I've done 98 missions, just finished off the last Iris today and now I'm just farming for pieces and monuments to clear the shop.
Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 01:17:58 pm by President Devon
#2916  April 27, 2018, 01:26:45 pm
#2917  April 27, 2018, 02:28:07 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Yeah I did a 10x pull got the 2 5-star event CEs and my fifth Imaginary Element =D

Might as well ask; how far are you guys into the event? I've done 98 missions, just finished off the last Iris today and now I'm just farming for pieces and monuments to clear the shop.

I'm only at 87 Missions completed so far and I've only used around 3-4 Apples since the event started since we have plenty of time to clear everything.

Going to take a break from the event on the days Caster dailies are out so I can take the time to level up Waver and his skills.

lol fionn... he has the most depressing np of all time. i hope i wouldn't pull him ever.

He spooked me twice when I was going for Brynhild...

Anyways his NP isn't the problem as it's decent for farming and it can be Arts Brave Chained. The problem are his skills which are all over the place. Apart from Magecraft which can boost his NP damage and low NP gain, he has a really unreliable dodge that needs to be maxed in order to be viable unlike most dodge skills which are guaranteed from the get go. Also his Clairvoyance skill is almost unnecessary due to his low star-gen and low hit counts on his quick cards.

Overall he's a serviceable Lancer on Arts teams, but outside of that you're better off with another Lancer like Cu. Even then once you pull another Arts Lancer like Li Shuwen, Fionn is hardpressed to find any use in battle outside of farming.
#2918  April 27, 2018, 02:40:54 pm
i'm done with the quest i think i used 8 apples. completed everything and maxed iri too., dunno who's better medea lily or iri  but medea's feel is far superior and with her NP charge boost i can use her NP back to back.
#2919  April 27, 2018, 02:49:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Medea Lily is the better healer overall, but Irisviel has better utility due to having an invincibility skill and a party wide guts buff which can help prevent your entire front line from being wiped from an enemy NP.

I say bring Lily for normal battles while Irisviel is better suited for boss fights.
#2920  April 28, 2018, 02:02:59 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
What team did people use/plan to use for the Darius III quest? I'm not planning to fight him until I clear the shop and get my command spells back but i'm having the urge to run a crit-caster team.