YesNoOk

Akuma/Oni/Cyber Akuma/Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (Read 30740 times)

Started by Mr. Ansatsuken, December 11, 2014, 02:04:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: Akuma/Oni/Cyber Akuma/Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken
#21  December 15, 2014, 04:14:47 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
    • cornetaneitor@gmail.com
    • ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/
Since the download is about 100 mg is it possible to see a video of this characters?
Probably not, since I uploaded this version like a week ago.
BTW, I'm uploading a new version right now... just fixed several bugs.
#22  December 15, 2014, 04:58:26 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Uploaded :)
- Taunt now consumes energy when used by a player.
  Fixed the bug which made the Shoryuuken unblockable. Fixed several bugs with Cyber Akuma:
  (Joudan Gou Sokutou Geri being ublockable, the unnecessary 25-seconds waiting after defeating him,
  and the one which made him go through the floor).
#23  December 16, 2014, 12:36:29 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I mean, I know the Supers are unblockable, but it's because it's a boss character with 600 health...

Just because he has a lower health doesn't justify you can make the supers unblockable, and you're even making a special move unblockable (the side kick, and worse comes way too fast, even for a boss character).

I don't want this char to be an overpowered character :L so, please, tell me what you think ^^
Well, you turned him overpowered, if you really want him to no longer be overpowered, you have to tone down a lot of stuff on him.

Those OHKO (as the Shin Shun Goku Satsu / Techi Sokaigen) are Lv5... maybe I'll add another condition... like, having 33-50%- of his health.

The OHKOs work different, they're meant to be hard to use, have strict conditions to trigger (and I'd say the opponent should have 25% left before you can activate it), and they're slow and predictable, and the OHKO's, while guaranteed to kill, they're either, blockable (and very unsafe on block) or unblockable, but with a slow startup and with obvious flaws. Also, yes, Shun Goku Satsu is unblockable, but not instantaneous when close to the opponent. e_e; Not even Shin Gouki in some of the games he appeared has SGS grabbing the opponent immediately. Misogi IS unblockable (but when diving down). Even Level 3 projectile supers are unblockable. Even for a boss, that's way too far.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#24  December 16, 2014, 11:35:25 am
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • o.s.b.tm1@gmail.com
I mean, I know the Supers are unblockable, but it's because it's a boss character with 600 health...

Just because he has a lower health doesn't justify you can make the supers unblockable, and you're even making a special move unblockable (the side kick, and worse comes way too fast, even for a boss character).

I don't want this char to be an overpowered character :L so, please, tell me what you think ^^
Well, you turned him overpowered, if you really want him to no longer be overpowered, you have to tone down a lot of stuff on him.

Those OHKO (as the Shin Shun Goku Satsu / Techi Sokaigen) are Lv5... maybe I'll add another condition... like, having 33-50%- of his health.

The OHKOs work different, they're meant to be hard to use, have strict conditions to trigger (and I'd say the opponent should have 25% left before you can activate it), and they're slow and predictable, and the OHKO's, while guaranteed to kill, they're either, blockable (and very unsafe on block) or unblockable, but with a slow startup and with obvious flaws. Also, yes, Shun Goku Satsu is unblockable, but not instantaneous when close to the opponent. e_e; Not even Shin Gouki in some of the games he appeared has SGS grabbing the opponent immediately. Misogi IS unblockable (but when diving down). Even Level 3 projectile supers are unblockable. Even for a boss, that's way too far.

The character is fine . This akuma is the best akuma made from mugen period.His moves may be exaggerated but this is mugen it should.The fact that you need 3+ bars to do his move balances it out.Come on man Phoenix from marvel vs capcom 3  is more op Than this akuma can ever be.

PS:The reason most people  have stop working on mugen is cus of power hungry over critical people like you.Feedback is fine ,you made your point No need to quote three things which basically cud be said in one section.Spend more time putting in the praise for character which you contribution 0 to.
Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 11:39:26 am by osbtm1
#25  December 16, 2014, 01:23:00 pm
This akuma is the best akuma made from mugen period.
But that's your opinion, right? It's not the truth, you can't find truth in opinions, because they're subjective to how one thinks about something.

His moves may be exaggerated but this is mugen it should. The fact that you need 3+ bars to do his move balances it out.
I think he (Kyoudou Senna/Ruine) explained his points pretty well.
I don't share the same view as yours that "It's mugen so the character should be broken/exaggerated", but ok.

PS: The reason most people have stop working on mugen is cus of power hungry over critical people like you. Feedback is fine ,you made your point No need to quote three things which basically cud be said in one section.Spend more time putting in the praise for character which you contribution 0 to.
I don't see him bashing the guy or anything, he explained how some moves were intended to be used in detail. So I can see why he quoted three lines and responded to them.
Why should he spend more time writing praise words for a character? Because you say so? What if he doesn't feel like it and wants to help the creator pointing out why some things look wrong (to him)?
Wait a bit, are you saying that since he didn't contribute to the character creation the words he should mostly say should be of praise? :-\
And if feedback is fine, why are you even complaining?

Also if the author of the character wants his creation made that way, he's always free to ignore Ruine's feedback (or some of its points).

By the way, here's my feedback (version 1.1):
- when he hits the ground falling the ground effect is set in a certan position instead of being under him:

- turned on the Debug mode (ctrl + D) and EXPRESSION TRUNCATED TO INTEGER messages continued to appear for every state!
- when starting there's another debug message: PLAYER AKUMA (56) IN STATE 182: HAS NO TARGET WITH HIT ID -1

- the "Focus attack" health regain is a bit wrong. When you hit the enemy, then do it again and you'll recover health... you based this on Vyn's system, right? Check that system (I recall Vyn's Rock has that) to see how it behaves.
- also Akuma doesn't have sandals when doing that move.

(Oni mode)
- You can consider B,D,DB, strong kick as an infinite if executed with the right timing; I could link it for 40 times!
- Also, even here, Akuma doesn't have sandals.

Generally speaking a lot of his supermoves deal lots of damage and in my opinion this Akuma's overpowered. But maybe this character is meant to be that way.
Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:31:16 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#26  December 16, 2014, 06:46:56 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I (technically Lith did it but whatever) just split off a dumn derail. Do not respond to it here, only discuss this character. All further off topic replies will be deleted. And that goes double for you, osbtm1, if you go off topic one more time in this topic you'll get a 3 day ban.
#27  December 16, 2014, 10:37:56 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

You should really tone down the damage of the Supers, Level 3 supers as a whole should not be above the 400 or 600 damage and should be blockable (with the exception of SGS, since that's a grab move, plus what I mentioned about it), even if you "restricted" the super use to only Level 3 supers, your Akuma gains a lot of power so easily that condition becomes pointless.

Like I said on my previous post, even Shin Gouki didn't reach those ridiculously obscene Levels. And if you really pretend to add Cyber Akuma to this (though I'd recommend you don't, and if you really want to continue, he should be a separated character (since their sprites are from the Alpha series, not CVS2 ones)), he should have his own moves by separate as he was on MvSF. You're making your Akuma way too messy and unnecessarily heavy than he is already.

You really need consistence on your character.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#28  December 19, 2014, 02:14:25 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
The shun goku satsu(s) come out WAYYYYY too fast.  The character has some awesome visuals but all forms pretty much feel the same minus Oni which basically has a one handed fireball and a few different variations

NoZ

#29  December 19, 2014, 05:27:56 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
He feels odd,while I commend you for wanting to have all his modes and stuff,visually its awesome,I think that this with some work could be a really great character,but he needs work
New #30  February 03, 2015, 05:45:44 am
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
UPDATE:
H-Hi there guys... I'm working on stuff... again.

Over 120 different SvC-like dialogues with specific characters:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

New special moves:
Akuma:
Shakunetsu Hadoken
Ultimate Throw (yes, it's a move he uses in X Men: Children of the Atom. And yeah, he was a secret character in that game. And it isn't even a throw, lol)
Shura Rengoku
Shin Akuma:
Zenpou Tenshin
Shakunetsu Hadoken
Shura Rengoku
Oni:
Gorai Hadoken
Kyoseijin
Tenmarakuseikyaku
Mu
Shura Rengoku
Cyber Akuma
Kimonkai
Shura Rengoku

Yep, I'm adding many features from USFIV's "OMEGA Mode". Being that said, Oni's Sekisei Jiraiken is being replaced with the Kyoseijin.
Aaand his Tatsumaki Zankuu Kyaku goes diagonally.

Every mode now have 10 different quotes in the intro and win pose (not counting the special quotes).
The English voice pack is complete.

When Akuma (using the Akuma.def file) is defeated, he'll punch the ground, and turn into Shin Akuma in the next round.
... and then if Shin Akuma if defeated, he'll turn into Oni.
If you defeat any of his modes with 90%+ of your health, he'll turn into Shin Oni.

Fixed the bug with the Messatsu Gou Shoryuu (the one which made the sometimes do only 40% of the total damage).
Cyber Akuma's Kuuchuu Tatsumaki now goes horizontally.
Oni and Cyber Akuma can now air-dash (working on it).

The only thing I don't really think I'll finish any time soon are the SvC dialogues... I don't have enough time for that :L
... What do you guys think? :)

Of course, this is WIP. I'll release it soon.
Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:39:53 pm by Mr. Ansatsuken
#31  February 03, 2015, 05:52:52 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
YAY! YOU'RE BACK!!!!
I'll try to D-load it right now!
#32  February 03, 2015, 07:21:02 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
YOU'RE BACK!! :D
#33  February 03, 2015, 07:50:09 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Welcome back! The round-mode change sounds dope
#34  February 06, 2015, 06:11:43 am
    • USA
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/shinsmoke?feature=mhee
Good to see you back dude. Yes I remember that ultimate throw of his from X-Men: COTA it was more like a Geese Howard counter move except that he does a multi hit Shoryuken to the enemy lol.

I have a few things to point out about your Akuma character he causes a lot of lag when he does any of his hyper moves...even his Shun Goku Satsu causes lag when he catches his enemy with it. Your old version didn't have this lag issue whatsoever. :( Another thing his Shun Goku Satsu why did you allow him to catch his enemy off the air if he only used the ground shun goku satsu at the time before his enemy jumped or was already in the air....the same with his aerial shun goku satsu his enemy don't need to be in the air in order to get caught by it. That's very cheap if you ask me bad enough that you allow it to be comboed into as well. In MvC3 his shun goku satsu is invincible but still avoidable by jumping over it & it couldn't be comboed into either.

Other than that I like this Akuma minus the issues that I pointed out above.
New #35  February 07, 2015, 08:16:06 pm
  • AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.
  • As within, so without.
    • Chile
Alright... the next version shall be done in a few days (... But I won't finish the "SvC dialogues" now).

This will be the moveset until I get the Rakan Dantojin sprites.

NEW MOVESET:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Good to see you back dude. Yes I remember that ultimate throw of his from X-Men: COTA it was more like a Geese Howard counter move except that he does a multi hit Shoryuken to the enemy lol.

I have a few things to point out about your Akuma character he causes a lot of lag when he does any of his hyper moves...even his Shun Goku Satsu causes lag when he catches his enemy with it. Your old version didn't have this lag issue whatsoever. :( Another thing his Shun Goku Satsu why did you allow him to catch his enemy off the air if he only used the ground shun goku satsu at the time before his enemy jumped or was already in the air....the same with his aerial shun goku satsu his enemy don't need to be in the air in order to get caught by it. That's very cheap if you ask me bad enough that you allow it to be comboed into as well. In MvC3 his shun goku satsu is invincible but still avoidable by jumping over it & it couldn't be comboed into either.

Other than that I like this Akuma minus the issues that I pointed out above.

Oh... the "lag issue" is because his hitsparks doesn't use "explods" anymore (they're helpers now). However, that issue only happens in weak computers (my computer is weak, but still, I don't have that problem since I play in 640x480p). Well... that's one of the reasons why It was at one point supposed to be in Mugen 1.1 only. I've tried to fix that a lot of times... but I just haven't found a solution yet.
Oh, and Oni's air Shun Goku Satsu can catch you even if you're in the ground.
Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 03:37:05 pm by Mr. Ansatsuken