YesNoOk

Squallsoft's Custom Legacy Portrait Thread (Read 104724 times)

Started by squallsoft, October 02, 2014, 10:12:05 pm
Share this topic:
Squallsoft's Custom Legacy Portrait Thread
#1  October 02, 2014, 10:12:05 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
The intention of this thread is to collect the portraits I post over in the Legacy Custom Portrait thread so they are not lost in the flood of awesome artwork being posted over there. I will still be active over there as well. I will take requests in either thread, but feel free to message me for a quicker response.

Note: All portraits in this thread are made by ME. This is not a repository for all Legacy portraits. Just the ones created by yours truly...
This thread is under construction...

Please report any dead links and please leave feedback...

Enjoy!
Cheers!

*Notice: Real-Time Feedback Response*
  • Mediafire download links included with all sets.
  • I will now be including the SMALL larger version with all of my portrait sets.
Spoiler: Sets in progress (Rendering, Cleaning, Searching) (click to see content)

In the meantime... fight on...

Full Portrait Sets

Spoiler: Donatello (TMNT Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Leonardo (TMNT Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Raphael (TMNT Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Michelangelo (TMNT Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Balrog (M.Bison) (Street Fighter Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim Versus the World Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Homer Simpson (The Simpsons Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Peter Griffin (Family Guy Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Mario (Mario Brothers Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Shantae (click to see content)

Spoiler: Ivy (Soul Calibur Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Sion Tatari (Melty Blood Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Krang (TMNT Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Luna Hukemi (Vangaurd Princess Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: DragonClaw (Original Creation) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Eri Hasumi (Vangaurd Princess Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Flamme Amertine (Original Creation) (click to see content)

Spoiler: A.B.A. (Guilty Gear Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Fireman (Megaman Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Aladdin (Aladdin Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Taki (Soul Calibur Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Rydia (Final Fantasy Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Zim (Invader Zim Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Gambit (X-Men Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Vile (Megaman X Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Silver Surfer (Fantastic 4 Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Yoko Littner (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Yoshi (Mario Brothers Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Blanka (Street Fighter Series) (click to see content)

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 05:50:45 pm by squallsoft
Re: Squallsoft's Custom Legacy Portrait Thread
#2  October 02, 2014, 10:19:00 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Spoiler: Spawn (Spawn Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Link (Legend of Zelda Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy Series Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Bowser (Super Mario Series) Portrait Set (click to see content)

Spoiler: Captain Falcon (F-Zero Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Beatrice (Legend of the Golden Witch Series) Portrait Set (click to see content)

Spoiler: Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur Series) Portrait Set (click to see content)

Spoiler: Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Emma Frost (X-Men Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Storm (X-Men Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Weiss (Arcana Heart Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Mr. Bean (Super English and Super Funny) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Vega (Street Fighter Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Megaman X (Megaman X Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Terra Branford (Final Fantasy Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Supergirl (Superman Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: E. Honda (Street Fighter Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Princess Peach (Mario Brothers Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: BONUS SMALL BIGGER VER PORTS Set 1 (click to see content)

Spoiler: Miles 'Tails' Powers (Sonic Series) (click to see content)

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. - Henry Ford
Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 05:55:41 pm by squallsoft
#3  October 02, 2014, 10:20:03 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Spoiler: BONUS SMALL BIGGER VER PORTS Set 2 (click to see content)

Spoiler: Robin (Batman Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Colossus (X-Men Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Mewtwo (Pokemon Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Sue Storm - The Invisible Woman (Fantastic 4 Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: The Flash (Self-Titled Series) (click to see content)

Spoiler: Nightmare (Soul Calibur Series) (click to see content)

Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:42:04 pm by squallsoft
#4  October 02, 2014, 10:20:41 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
[Reserve]

Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:54:11 pm by Lith
#5  October 02, 2014, 10:21:03 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
[Reserve]

Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:54:18 pm by Lith
#6  October 02, 2014, 10:37:33 pm
Dude .. you have to find a way to contain all of this into one post. This is spamming.
#7  October 02, 2014, 10:39:37 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Yeah I'm gonna need you to stop doing this while I condense all your posts into one.
#8  October 02, 2014, 10:41:48 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

#9  October 02, 2014, 10:55:45 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Not at all, I gave you 4 reserve posts, when you add stuff add it in one post and spoiler them all into separate sections like I did, start from the second post so you can do it yourself without having a clutter of posts before it. When editing posts to add more stuff make sure you go into advanced since sometimes it won't save your changes when you do a quick edit.
#10  October 02, 2014, 10:57:18 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Great, thank you so much!

#11  October 02, 2014, 11:01:22 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
no problem, thanks for cooperating

NoZ

#12  October 02, 2014, 11:29:46 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
You know,there is a reason as to why we have a portrait tread,so every portrait is in one tread,no need to put your individual ports in one,kinda kills the purpose of the original tread
#13  October 03, 2014, 12:03:58 am
    • USA
    • whippertsnapper2@gmail.com
But in the thread, you'd have to go through every single page looking for a single portrait.
#14  October 03, 2014, 12:08:20 am
    • USA
    • eric.gardner.828@gmail.com
Hey can an aspiring port maker ask a question?
I have the big template and erased the right side akuma and placed my pic inside the  shape, but of course its sticking out past the edges and the whole bottom half of the pic is also...with GIMP, can anyone tell/show/ explain how to get rid of the extra parts of the pic?
#15  October 03, 2014, 12:15:13 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
You know,there is a reason as to why we have a portrait tread,so every portrait is in one tread,no need to put your individual ports in one,kinda kills the purpose of the original tread

I was about to say the same thing but you beat me to it.

Squallsoft I know your just trying to make it easier for people to find your ports but all some one has to do is go to your profile and click on "SHOW CONTENT" and you get all of squallsoft's posts and his ports that hes made for legacy.
You still have to go page by page but it only displays his posts.
#16  October 03, 2014, 12:17:13 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
There's nothing wrong with him wanting to have his own stuff on a separate thread, iirc Heph had his own site where he had his ports for Warzone correct?
#17  October 03, 2014, 12:22:31 am
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Exactly. ;)

It's legit that you want to host your own works on your own page, I'm for it.
I don't really know how work the Legacy thread, but if Squallsoft think that he will release a huge amount of portraits, it's maybe a good idea, because of the time that it should take to organize the original thread..

Don't take me bad, this Legacy thread is a great idea, but I don't know how it will turn. Let's see (speaking of the number of pages, as it'll reach new level of popularity).

#18  October 03, 2014, 12:43:05 am
    • USA
I'm not saying there's nothing wrong but you have to admit it defeats the purpose of Noz Legacy port thread.
More power to him though if he plans to make a huge amount.
And I believe Heph has a website for not just his Warzone ports but also for renders all in general and soon my stuff too right Heph :P
#19  October 03, 2014, 12:46:02 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
I'm not saying there's nothing wrong but you have to admit it defeats the purpose of Noz Legacy port thread.
More power to him though if he plans to make a huge amount.
And I believe Heph has a website for not just his Warzone ports but also for renders all in general and soon my stuff too right Heph :P

Yes, I've already released over 40 full portrait sets for Legacy and do not plan on stopping anytime soon. Having everything contained in one thread does not defeat the purpose of anything.

#20  October 03, 2014, 01:34:30 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Is this thread stopping others from posting their ports on the legacy thread? <_>

NoZ

#21  October 03, 2014, 01:39:19 am
    • Puerto Rico
One thing is to have them on your own webpage,cause that's fine and actually not a bad idea,but on the same forum where there is a general tread for the Legacy ports,yes it defeats its purpose,you can always just make a folder on whatever image hosting site with your ports then you put a link on your sig or something so people know where to find your ports
#22  October 03, 2014, 01:43:18 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
One thing is to have them on your own webpage,cause that's fine and actually not a bad idea,but on the same forum where there is a general tread for the Legacy ports,yes it defeats its purpose,you can always just make a folder on whatever image hosting site with your ports then you put a link on your sig or something so people know where to find your ports

I will still be posting them in the other thread as well.

i really think a big stink is being made about nothing here LOL

And NoZ,

You should be happy people such as myself who have incredibly busy lives are donating so much of their time in supporting your work...

NoZ

#23  October 03, 2014, 01:46:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
To me its not,but since you dont seem to care,I will say nothing more,thanks for not understanding
#24  October 03, 2014, 01:51:01 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
To me its not,but since you dont seem to care,I will say nothing more,thanks for not understanding

I think you are escalating this rather quickly dude.

You need to relax

How does this thread take anything away from the other? I just don;t understand.

Portraits get lost over there.

I've seen people post DAYS later: "Oh, I didn't know <insert name of character> had a portrait"

This thread minimizes it. But hey, man, if you want this thread closed, reach out to a mod and close it... just don't expect anymore Legacy support from me anymore.

#25  October 03, 2014, 01:58:35 am
    • USA
Is this thread stopping others from posting their ports on the legacy thread? <_>

Let me just say this and if I'm wrong then I am more then happy to admit it.
Will squalloft still be posting his work in the legacy thread and in this thread? 
Then I  see it as a waste of space and I'm not saying his work is a waste it's great but I think you know what I mean.
He can easily do what NOZ suggested.

I apologies for my bad grammar I'm walking and typing on my phone.

#26  October 03, 2014, 02:04:31 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

Let me just say this and if I'm wrong then I am more then happy to admit it.
Will squalloft still be posting his work in the legacy thread and in this thread? 
Then I  see it as a waste of space and I'm not saying his work is a waste it's great but I think you know what I mean.
He can easily do what NOZ suggested.

I apologies for my bad grammar I'm walking and typing on my phone.

Full justification of this thread exists in the post above yours. thanks.

NoZ

#27  October 03, 2014, 02:22:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
If you dont feel like making ports for Legacy anymore thats your choice,nobody is pointing a gun at you to make them,nobody is paying you to make them,I simple pointed something out,I never said you had to close this tread or told you to do anything,I simple said it was a waste,why would I make a freaking portrait tread for everybody to post their work if they would be making their own,its my opinion,you dont have to do anything and dont ever think that I would freak out over something as meaningless  as this,I told you something you quite did not understand or just simply dont care about,this is all im going to say,do as you wish
#28  October 03, 2014, 02:31:19 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
If you dont feel like making ports for Legacy anymore thats your choice,nobody is pointing a gun at you to make them,nobody is paying you to make them,I simple pointed something out,I never said you had to close this tread or told you to do anything,I simple said it was a waste,why would I make a freaking portrait tread for everybody to post their work if they would be making their own,its my opinion,you dont have to do anything and dont ever think that I would freak out over something as meaningless  as this,I told you something you quite did not understand or just simply dont care about,this is all im going to say,do as you wish

That's not what said at all. i work on Legacy portraits because I really enjoy the screenpack and I love MUGEN. I actually used to have my own forum about ten years ago.

I just wanted a place to collect my Legacy portraits because I;ve made so many. I do plan on maturing this thread into a full-fledged website in the future.

NoZ,

I think that sometimes you come off as being condescending when you speak. I don't think its your intention, but it can be taken that way.

"If you dont feel like making ports for Legacy anymore thats your choice,nobody is pointing a gun at you to make them,nobody is paying you to make them"

That's a prime example. I don't understand why you feel the need to be so passive aggressive.

NoZ

#29  October 03, 2014, 02:53:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
Cause im an honest guy,some people cant handle it,but I always speak my mind,people that know me in the guild know me,sometimes I may come off as an asshole,but this is the way I am,I don't like bullshit and I am straight to the point,im no role model,but I would understand when people get mad when I say something,since sometimes it breaks feelings and asses,im not sorry for it,I got a weird and kinda sadistic sense of humor as well,but I am me,proud of it and my flaming cock,hopefully this helps you when trying to deal with me in the future,nothing personal carry on
#30  October 03, 2014, 03:09:07 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Cause im an honest guy,some people cant handle it,but I always speak my mind,people that know me in the guild know me,sometimes I may come off as an asshole,but this is the way I am,I don't like bullshit and I am straight to the point,im no role model,but I would understand when people get mad when I say something,since sometimes it breaks feelings and asses,im not sorry for it,I got a weird and kinda sadistic sense of humor as well,but I am me,proud of it and my flaming cock,hopefully this helps you when trying to deal with me in the future,nothing personal carry on

Friends? :)

NoZ

#31  October 03, 2014, 03:24:26 am
    • Puerto Rico
Don't get too excited :biker:
#32  October 03, 2014, 04:00:22 am
    • USA
    • https://dissidiamarlq.neocities.org/
So should users start creating a database for NoZ's portraits now?
Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:04:45 am by Dissidia
#33  October 03, 2014, 04:28:10 am
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
So should users start creating a database for NoZ's potraits now?

I think Legacy in and of itself should have its own website. Portraits should most def be hosted there as well

#34  October 03, 2014, 09:35:38 am
    • Zimbabwe
Yes, Hungry Wolf. I'll do it. :)

And for me, ah ah of course Legacy should have a website for it! (I made it for WarZone for about 1 year! :D ).
#35  October 03, 2014, 10:01:56 am
  • Chasing
    • Singapore
    • youstolethatusername@gmail.com
Oooh ish like Portrait Wonderland :o They look awesome Squallsoft.^^
"We Accept The Love We Think That We Deserve"
#36  October 03, 2014, 11:13:57 am
  • Go and download my improved creations!
  • I AM ZIM!
    • UK
    • https://sites.google.com/site/wlanmanslab/home
You need to put Donkey Kong, Zim, Vinnie and Vyvyan Basterd for your portrait lists.
#37  October 03, 2014, 11:27:10 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
A website isn't really needed, in my opinion. I mean, it could work, but EDITING THE FIRST POST AND COMPILING THE PORTS THERE could work, too. Now, who made the first post?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#38  October 03, 2014, 03:18:35 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Update
  • Added Zim full portrait set

A website isn't really needed, in my opinion. I mean, it could work, but EDITING THE FIRST POST AND COMPILING THE PORTS THERE could work, too. Now, who made the first post?

Well it might be fun. i think Legacy has brought Mugen to the next level.

You need to put Donkey Kong, Zim, Vinnie and Vyvyan Basterd for your portrait lists.

Done

Yes, Hungry Wolf. I'll do it. :)

And for me, ah ah of course Legacy should have a website for it! (I made it for WarZone for about 1 year! :D ).

Thanks! :)

So should users start creating a database for NoZ's potraits now?

I think Legacy in and of itself should have its own website. Portraits should most def be hosted there as well

Lemme know whats up. I have a Domain ready.

BTW, I also have a paid account on Photobucket, so I have unlimited bandwidth

Don't get too excited :biker:

Too late ;)

Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 03:21:49 pm by squallsoft
#39  October 03, 2014, 05:16:44 pm
    • USA

I could work great actually. The way I see it is,
Like Heph had it a simple website were you could browse by artist I believe he was hosting for MugenNoobin so by selecting his name it would show Warzone or let's say example: Nexus by big boss and you could view the ports that artist made.
It would easy to find ports in that manner.

#40  October 03, 2014, 05:28:34 pm
    • Zimbabwe
It's the most easy and funny way to get portraits, in one place with some folders, and not in 1 loooooooooooooong post.
But this is my opinion.
A thread is good when you've few portraits, but a thread with 200 pages, this is just too much to handle, that's all. Not a bad idea at all, but not adapted regards the popularity.
#41  October 03, 2014, 05:56:44 pm

I suggested this last week in the official Legacy port thread but the original thread starter said it'd be too much to continuously update the 1st post so in my opinion I don't see a problem with a website database.. it'd be much more organized instead of going through all of the posts to see what was made.... even this thread alone made it easier to see what all ports squallsoft made. I had to go through like 6 pages in the official port thread just to find the Hal Jordan port because the person that made it didn't type the words Hal Jordan when he posted the port so it didn't come up in the search option lol

Other suggestions for squallsoft:
Since Sue Storm is on your list, how about Mr. Fantastic, Thing or Silver Surfer since there's decent Mugen conversions of them?
X-Men: Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Beast, Mystique or Bishop
Mortal Kombat
Robin
Supergirl (white shirt for Rajaa's character)

#42  October 03, 2014, 06:18:26 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Don't take me bad, this Legacy thread is a great idea, but I don't know how it will turn. Let's see (speaking of the number of pages, as it'll reach new level of popularity).

You know it's gonna turn out good. Look at what happened to WarZoNe's thread and all of the popularity it got.

At first, I'm like really?? Another thread?? But everyone else does the same thing with popular entires (Small portraits, palettes, character edits, etc.) so I suppose this isn't a bad thing after all. I mean, I did the same thing with my work too. I could see if he made a thread for 3 portraits, but Squall has been busy so he did the smart thing.

I suggested this last week in the official Legacy port thread but the original thread starter said it'd be too much to continuously update the 1st post so in my opinion I don't see a problem with a website database.

Yes it would. As much as I would like to, it's waaaay too much micromanaging and updating due to the volume of incoming work. I also hate seeing eventual dead links, so it would be redundant to work on something that would eventually be null and void.

On the flip side, a warehouse of sorts could work. Everyone could say a portrait website is nonsense, but Heph (as commented on above) did make a WarZoNe mini-site, and that turned out well.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#43  October 03, 2014, 07:05:42 pm

You know it's gonna turn out good. Look at what happened to WarZoNe's thread and all of the popularity it got.

At first, I'm like really?? Another thread?? But everyone else does the same thing with popular entires (Small portraits, palettes, character edits, etc.) so I suppose this isn't a bad thing after all. I mean, I did the same thing with my work too. I could see if he made a thread for 3 portraits, but Squall has been busy so he did the smart thing.

I suggested this last week in the official Legacy port thread but the original thread starter said it'd be too much to continuously update the 1st post so in my opinion I don't see a problem with a website database.

Yes it would. As much as I would like to, it's waaaay too much micromanaging and updating due to the volume of incoming work. I also hate seeing eventual dead links, so it would be redundant to work on something that would eventually be null and void.

On the flip side, a warehouse of sorts could work. Everyone could say a portrait website is nonsense, but Heph (as commented on above) did make a WarZoNe mini-site, and that turned out well.

Yeah after you explained that I don't blame you... that's why I don't see a problem with a website being made or this thread existing alongside the original Legacy port thread since they'll make things more organized and easier to find. All either option does is add more dopeness to the screenpack
#44  October 03, 2014, 07:53:20 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Update:
  • Gambit full portrait set and download added

I suggested this last week in the official Legacy port thread but the original thread starter said it'd be too much to continuously update the 1st post so in my opinion I don't see a problem with a website database.. it'd be much more organized instead of going through all of the posts to see what was made.... even this thread alone made it easier to see what all ports squallsoft made. I had to go through like 6 pages in the official port thread just to find the Hal Jordan port because the person that made it didn't type the words Hal Jordan when he posted the port so it didn't come up in the search option lol

Other suggestions for squallsoft:
Since Sue Storm is on your list, how about Mr. Fantastic, Thing or Silver Surfer since there's decent Mugen conversions of them?
X-Men: Colossus, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Beast, Mystique or Bishop
Mortal Kombat
Robin
Supergirl (white shirt for Rajaa's character)

Send these to me in a private message.

Yea, I'm having enough of a time just organizing all my crap :-p

Yeah after you explained that I don't blame you... that's why I don't see a problem with a website being made or this thread existing alongside the original Legacy port thread since they'll make things more organized and easier to find. All either option does is add more dopeness to the screenpack

Thanks for the support! Yea the more good portraits the better!

Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:17:26 pm by squallsoft
#45  October 03, 2014, 09:08:53 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Saikoro, it's again my lack of English skills. :D
Of course it'll turn good, I know that this thread will probably kill the number of pages and view. It's sure! :D
I was speaking how it will turn in term of difficulties finding 1 portrait in all of those pages. :)
And this is why a website for portraits can be a good idea.
#46  October 03, 2014, 09:16:02 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Of course it'll turn good, I know that this thread will probably kill the number of pages and view. It's sure! :D
I was speaking how it will turn in term of difficulties finding 1 portrait in all of those pages. :)

I agree with you 100%. I also knew what you meant before, so it's cool.

I also went ahead and featured this thread on our Facebook Page. :2thumbsup:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#47  October 03, 2014, 09:24:34 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

I agree with you 100%. I also knew what you meant before, so it's cool.

I also went ahead and featured this thread on our Facebook Page. :2thumbsup:

OMG thank you so much! It means so much to me. I cannot express in words...

#48  October 07, 2014, 03:43:06 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S
  • Vile Full Portrait Set with Download
  • Silver Surfer Full Portrait Set with Download
  • Yoko Littner Full Portrait Set with Download

Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 10:00:12 pm by squallsoft
#49  October 09, 2014, 04:51:23 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 10/9/2014
  • Yooshi Full Portrait Set with Download
  • Scott Pilgrim Small and Small Bigger Version updated
  • Scott Pilgrim Mediafire Download updated

#50  October 10, 2014, 05:08:25 am
  • animes are for pussies
    • Germany
yo hi, I hope it's ok to pop in here all of a sudden. first of all, thank you very much for all the portraits you've made. they just look awesome :buttrox:

I didn't read through every single post here, but I hereby absolutely want to support the idea of a separate website. cause, you know one day this very thread will probably be on site 31 or so and all of the download links will most likely be dead (just saying). but why throwing all these awesome ports away just because you've stopped continually posting new ones.. :cool3:

and btw thanks for summerizing all the portrait on the first page (also thanks to Lith). no offense to the other thread, but it surely would make sense to do the same there too - in fact I wouldn't mind to do that myself if the mods would be fine with that, I just wouldn't update it every single day. I mean probably nobody wants to browse through fifty or more pages just to find out that half of the download links are dead already lol.

and maybe one more thing: it would be cool if you could merge your portraits to four or five download bundles one day, 'cause it would be much easier for everyone than downloading maybe a hundret of portrait packs bit by bit imho.

in any case thanks again and keep up the good work :gugoi:
Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:39:07 pm by Gara
#51  October 11, 2014, 04:44:21 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
I BEG OF YOU... COULD WE GET 1 FROM THIS LIST?!!!

KRIZALID
RUGAL
MUKAI
MAGAKI
EVIL KEN (REU)
#52  October 11, 2014, 05:16:50 pm
#53  October 13, 2014, 05:00:48 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Yea im working on some ports for characters in my personal roster I have been putting off. Evil ken does need to be made, so I will be working on that ASAP

#54  October 13, 2014, 11:01:41 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Yea im working on some ports for characters in my personal roster I have been putting off. Evil ken does need to be made, so I will be working on that ASAP

THANK YOU SO MUCH. Evil Ken has been ignored for too long
#55  October 14, 2014, 01:08:48 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#56  October 14, 2014, 03:35:47 pm
Noz says he's just an honest guy. Sure that's nice. But he also can't handle an idea that's different from his own. Oh well, at least he knows he's an ass.
#57  October 14, 2014, 04:04:24 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
@tumatae: Please refrain from doing this. It is not productive and you are escalating matters unnecessarily. Kindly stop.
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 04:11:22 pm by YogaCurry
#58  October 15, 2014, 05:59:16 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 10/15/2014
  • Blanka Full Portrait Set with Download

#59  October 17, 2014, 06:22:13 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 10/17/2014
  • Supergirl Full Portrait Set with Download

NoZ

#60  October 17, 2014, 06:42:02 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Sorry Squall but I have to do this

Noz says he's just an honest guy. Sure that's nice. But he also can't handle an idea that's different from his own. Oh well, at least he knows he's an ass.

Do you have something else to say,cause you can send me a pm and tell all you want,talk all shit you want as well,but this is not the place,before you call people ass,how bout you dont act like one
#61  October 17, 2014, 06:43:58 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Sorry Squall but I have to do this

Do you have something else to say,cause you can send me a pm and tell all you want,talk all shit you want as well,but this is not the place,before you call people ass,how bout you dont act like one

I agree. people need to grow up a little.

#62  October 17, 2014, 11:49:00 pm
  • THE EYES WILL KILL YOU
    • USA
    • empirezero@yahoo.com
    • www.youtube.com/user/DemonEyesZero2287
u got the tmnt but no shredder lol u must add that to the list
Juri:Hmm... You look like you're in good shape.
#63  October 18, 2014, 01:15:26 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

There's really no need for this whatsoever. NoZ already said his piece, so that I cannot change. And I would have said something about this sooner but I didn't catch wind of this. I also don't know why you'd assume he can't handle ideas that are different from his own. Why do you say that when this is a separate thread for Legacy which is what NoZ made all by himself from scratch in the first place!?

I don't understand your logic. Future posts like this will either be edited or deleted.

Thank you, carry on.

#64  October 18, 2014, 08:16:33 am
  • The other Indian
    • India

Hey Squall, is there an alternate big port with different images that you can make for her? For some reason I don't think the artwork fits right for Legacy. That is solely my opinion and request and you don't have to make any changes If you don't want to.
#65  October 18, 2014, 05:20:13 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
In all honesty, I fail to see how Reu Ken isn't in this poll
#66  October 18, 2014, 08:35:49 pm
    • USA
#67  October 20, 2014, 03:35:23 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

Hey Squall, is there an alternate big port with different images that you can make for her? For some reason I don't think the artwork fits right for Legacy. That is solely my opinion and request and you don't have to make any changes If you don't want to.

If I get some extra time, sure!

In all honesty, I fail to see how Reu Ken isn't in this poll

Well it's his choice, so we'll have to wait and see.

I'm doing my best to keep everyone happy. i get about 5 requests via PM per day... lol

#68  October 21, 2014, 02:19:21 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
Were you said to be working on a tutorial of sorts? I know you guys are tired of hearing it, but I can easily help pump hese out, but I have 0 knowledge of photoshop
#69  October 22, 2014, 04:47:46 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Were you said to be working on a tutorial of sorts? I know you guys are tired of hearing it, but I can easily help pump hese out, but I have 0 knowledge of photoshop

Yea, Im thinking about it. Sai has posted some really good tips in the Legacy Custom Portrait master thread. You should go check those out

#70  October 23, 2014, 08:42:31 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com

Yea, Im thinking about it. Sai has posted some really good tips in the Legacy Custom Portrait master thread. You should go check those out

I did bro but it was only tips, not steps as to how to do these ports. I'm lost and I'd like to do my own and contribute. I know you're all tired of me asking, but trust the video will help ALOT of us who don't know how to do this. I couldn't do port Miku either until GLB finally did a picture tutorial over at New age alongside Facebook IM.

NoZ

#71  October 24, 2014, 01:36:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
I understand your concern,but everybody and their mothers know you want a portrait tutorial video,when someone is up for it,they will make it,just stop asking please
#72  October 24, 2014, 04:05:04 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 10/24/2014
  • E. Honda Full Portrait Set with Download
  • New Poll is up... Go ROCK THE VOTE!

#73  October 25, 2014, 01:19:32 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
voted for Peach! i know u can make some crazy s#@# with that!
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#74  November 03, 2014, 08:05:23 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Working on Peach now. I'm also putting together a special portrait pack.

#75  November 04, 2014, 05:09:24 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 11/4/2014
  • Princess Peach Full Portrait Set with Download
  • Bonus Small Bigger Ver Portrait Pack

#76  November 08, 2014, 09:02:16 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Voted for Robin.  Arkham City art pics would be an awesome choice for him.
#77  November 10, 2014, 05:56:54 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 11/10/2014
  • Tails Full Portrait Set with Download
  • Bonus Small Bigger Ver Portrait Pack Set 2

#78  November 10, 2014, 06:22:00 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Colossus, cause frankly he's the best of the lot and he's made by Kamekaze.
#79  November 17, 2014, 03:50:53 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Looks like its gonna robin. Im trying to dig up some good renders of him.

#80  November 17, 2014, 03:52:53 pm
#81  November 17, 2014, 06:19:00 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
#82  November 17, 2014, 10:08:29 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Its possible I am lol

#83  November 18, 2014, 05:50:25 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
TODAY'S UPDATE/S - 11/18/2014
  • Robin Full Portrait Set with Download

#84  November 18, 2014, 11:50:30 pm
Thanks for Robin! Great job!

Someone already pointed it out in the other thread but could you flip the image on the big Win port? It's backwards

For Supergirl, 1 of the vs ports is backwards as well as is the big win port

Great job on these... also do you still do your special effects every now and then or have you nixed that completely?
#85  November 19, 2014, 04:20:34 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
I totally can do alternates as long as someone requests

#86  November 20, 2014, 07:00:13 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
EVIL KEN... would be cool
#87  November 20, 2014, 02:32:25 pm
#88  November 20, 2014, 06:56:21 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I don't really understand how it could become limited, since it's just Ken with a different palette. Someone can easily recolor a Ken image, and add some fancy evil FX, to make him look evil.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#89  November 20, 2014, 08:36:39 pm
I don't really understand how it could become limited, since it's just Ken with a different palette. Someone can easily recolor a Ken image, and add some fancy evil FX, to make him look evil.

I agree.. I was just going off what someone else said but they did already upload a Evil Ken set but variety is always cool
#90  November 23, 2014, 03:16:38 pm
  • 7 Years in and 1 star? 0_0
    • USA
@squallsoft Think you for making your portraits so easy to find....
#91  November 24, 2014, 10:34:54 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Thanks! Im working on Collosus. Hope everyone enjoys my sets!

#92  November 25, 2014, 03:32:30 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Your works are one of the best. No need to hope that we like it. Its a fact that we do. I'm relieved that Colossus won this poll cause I really wanted him in my roster. Keep em ports coming Squall.
#93  November 25, 2014, 01:57:20 pm
Your works are one of the best. No need to hope that we like it. Its a fact that we do. I'm relieved that Colossus won this poll cause I really wanted him in my roster. Keep em ports coming Squall.
I agree.. And if I know how squall works by now, I think he'll do all that's in the polls it's just that the polls determine who he does first I think.

#94  December 05, 2014, 04:53:16 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Update:
  • Added Colossus Full Set
  • Added Mewtwo Full Set
  • Not doing a poll this time, because i have a ton of stuff in the works that I will be posting all at once

Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 05:53:32 pm by squallsoft
#95  December 07, 2014, 01:23:52 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
#96  December 09, 2014, 02:29:52 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

#97  December 10, 2014, 03:28:59 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
I can finally request... Mukai!!! If you don't have time to do ports, I will. All I ask is that you rip the ports from backgrounds please sir

http://img208.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20101027/00/55400780201010270013134680383925980_001.jpg
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080619184938/snk/images/c/c2/Mukai-2003.jpg

I'll see what I can do :)

Thanks alot. I'll do the ports if you don't want to. I just need these images ripped and PNG ready!!!
#98  December 10, 2014, 04:10:13 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Update:
  • Added Sue Storm (Invisible Woman) Full Set
  • Added The Flash (Self-Titled Series) Full Set
  • Added Nightmare (Soul Calibur Series) Full Set
  • Not doing a poll this time, because i have a ton of stuff in the works

Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:45:39 pm by squallsoft
#99  December 10, 2014, 08:40:13 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
As far as I know, Beavis and Butt-head haven't gotten the Legacy treatment yet.  I was wondering if you could try these two out and make some awesome port sets for them.  Please?

And if they have been done by someone already, could you please direct me to them?
#100  December 10, 2014, 08:49:21 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
As far as I know, Beavis and Butt-head haven't gotten the Legacy treatment yet.  I was wondering if you could try these two out and make some awesome port sets for them.  Please?

And if they have been done by someone already, could you please direct me to them?

They are on my list. Not sure if anyone else has done them. Might be worth it to dig over in the Main Legacy Portrait thread...

However, I'll be posting mine at some point in the near-future

#101  December 10, 2014, 11:10:56 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
They are on my list. Not sure if anyone else has done them. Might be worth it to dig over in the Main Legacy Portrait thread...

However, I'll be posting mine at some point in the near-future

That's excellent to hear :) I won't be the only one waiting patiently for them.
#102  December 11, 2014, 03:59:50 am
Squallsoft comes through again.. now to figure out which Sue is best for my Mugen. I like a lot of ports posted here and the other thread but I pay close attention to yours because you post ports for chars I actually use/heard of.

You mind adding Black Panther and Dr. Strange to your list?
#103  December 11, 2014, 03:41:29 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Squallsoft comes through again.. now to figure out which Sue is best for my Mugen. I like a lot of ports posted here and the other thread but I pay close attention to yours because you post ports for chars I actually use/heard of.

You mind adding Black Panther and Dr. Strange to your list?

Thanks you and YES, I will!

I really appreciate the support. I love making assets for this screenpack and I love the fact that people appreciate what I do.

#104  January 05, 2015, 05:31:10 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Happy New Years, ALL! Please leave me some port requests. I have some in the works, but Im always open to new ideas. Thanks!

#105  January 06, 2015, 01:18:24 am
Happy New Years, ALL! Please leave me some port requests. I have some in the works, but Im always open to new ideas. Thanks!

I see Ghost Rider still on your to-do list... someone else did him in the other port thread in case you didn't feel like doing them.... but here's some chars that have not gotten the Legacy treatment... I guess you could pick some of these and add them to your list

CAPCOM:
Dan? (not sure if his ports have been made)
Cyber Akuma
Anakaris
Jon Talbain
Sasquach

DC:
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Cyborg
John Stewart
Harley Quinn
Hawkman
Lex Luthor
Parasite
Sinestro
Lobo
Starfire

MARVEL:
Black Cat
Sabretooth
Sentinel
Professor X
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Thing

OTHER:
Shadow
Knuckles
Metal Sonic
Duke Nukem
Predator
Alien

any original MORTAL KOMBAT characters from the 1st 3 games since OMEGATURBO is releasing all of them
Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 07:01:30 am by dakidbanks
#106  January 06, 2015, 02:33:27 am
    • UK
Hey, i did shadow, knuck- oh....you mean someone good.... ok nevermind *kills self*
#107  January 06, 2015, 02:44:57 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
:smash:
Kenshin Himura (Rurouni and Battousai)
Sanosuke Sagara
Aoshi Shinomori
Hajime Saitou (officer and Shinsegumi captain)
Okita Souji
Soujirou Seta
Makoto Shishio
Enishi Yukishiro
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#108  January 06, 2015, 03:25:01 am
Hey, i did shadow, knuck- oh....you mean someone good.... ok nevermind *kills self*

I must've missed them.. can you link them? That's 1 of the reasons why I'm a fan of squall's thread.... its so much easier to find stuff.

If I search "Knuckles" or "Shadow" in the other port thread, nothing comes up for some reason

You have to catch every single post to know what's there lol
Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 03:31:35 am by dakidbanks
#109  January 06, 2015, 04:11:11 am
    • UK
#110  January 06, 2015, 05:27:30 am
#111  January 07, 2015, 02:33:37 am
    • USA
Some requests:
EVA Unit-02 (Evangelion)
Orochi Chris (King of Fighters)
Flandre Scarlet (Touhou)
#112  January 07, 2015, 07:03:38 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
*Sneaks in selfishly because my roster needs some good ports* I'm sorrryyyyyy XD but can anyone do these for me?? I just need the Win ports, Big Vs ports, Select ports(Bigger roster version), and lifebar ports for these guys here:
Saisyu(King of Fighters)
Rose(Street Fighter)
Adon(SF)
Birdie(SF)
Ingrid(Capcom)
Kula(KoF)
Earthquake(Snk big ol' fat guy)
Kusangi(Dark looking kyo)
Oni Inomura(Snk)
Seth(SF4)
Sodom(SF)
Cyborg(street fighter version)

I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
#113  February 25, 2015, 03:33:15 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Sorry everyone. I had to take some time off because life got in the way.... will be doing more Mugen Ports. Thanks for all the ideas!

#114  February 25, 2015, 04:17:00 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
*Sneaks in selfishly because my roster needs some good ports* I'm sorrryyyyyy XD but can anyone do these for me?? I just need the Win ports, Big Vs ports, Select ports(Bigger roster version), and lifebar ports for these guys here:
Saisyu(King of Fighters)
Rose(Street Fighter)
Adon(SF)
Birdie(SF)
Ingrid(Capcom)
Kula(KoF)
Earthquake(Snk big ol' fat guy)
Kusangi(Dark looking kyo)
Oni Inomura(Snk)
Seth(SF4)
Sodom(SF)
Cyborg(street fighter version)

I've already done Ingrid, Adon, Kula & Birdie
#115  March 08, 2015, 09:03:34 pm
  • Ot4ku For Life :P
    • USA
    • jn6009@hotmail.com
Hey Can You Make Zero From MegamanZero(Not X)
#116  January 26, 2016, 06:36:56 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
MODs I apologize for reviving an old thread so please don't ban me. I'm uploading all the ports I've done into one package due to many inbox requests. Sorry I stopped doing ports, my time is limited due to the fact I'm a truck driver haha. I hope you guys enjoy and thanks to TotalDramaXtremist for all his help cleaning ports.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/LmgktY5kce/KAOMINERVAS_PORTS_12616.html?
#117  January 27, 2016, 03:19:40 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Don't apologize. Im working on more portraits for this wonderful screen-pack and will be updating this thread

#118  January 27, 2016, 04:42:09 pm
#119  January 27, 2016, 07:10:50 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer
Hey thank! I'm going to jump back into my todo list. Hopefully have some up for the end of the week. Then I'm going to go through all the suggestions and see where we are at.

#120  January 27, 2016, 07:15:55 pm
So much time has passed that a lot on your to do list have been done by now.. I'll help you out with a list later
#121  January 27, 2016, 07:17:05 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer

#122  January 27, 2016, 11:02:13 pm
    • USA
#123  January 28, 2016, 04:06:27 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
#124  January 28, 2016, 05:13:30 am
    • USA
#125  January 29, 2016, 04:03:20 pm
  • It's time to fly...
    • USA
    • Skype - suburban-gamer