YesNoOk

new hentai mugen site (Read 188310 times)

Started by zan_master, February 14, 2009, 10:52:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: new hentai mugen site
#101  March 11, 2009, 12:55:34 am
Every time I find a topic on Poison I heard the same garbage about it's a boy or a shemale.

Poison is a girl. Capcom USA didn't want to say that a woman was heart in a beat them up game, they ended saying it was a man (short story)

In 2009 it's like ridiculous, but back then, things where different.

Now about hentai stuff, I can't understand why everytime also people enter those kind of topics to say it's garbage and disgracing mugen (disgracing women maybe but mugen ?!) hentai in mugen it's like saying there is hentai on internet.... download if you want but don't blame the ones who like it, mugen is huge and there is enough space for cohabitation between hentai's fan and the others
#102  March 11, 2009, 01:04:30 am
  • 'Remember me?'
No.

You seem to be missing the point where Mugen is a fighting engine. Therefore, if characters with moves that can interact with these 'nude characters', well, the result is pretty disgusting. As in, they're not just fucking them, but they're killing them. Kinda like... um... violent rape. Even without said characters, some nude characters have hentai moves all on their own. :\

Hentai fans, however, can fap to normal ecchi. I have no problem with this. The people who like this in their fighting games have something wrong with them.
#103  March 11, 2009, 05:51:12 am
  • There can only be One ...
#104  March 11, 2009, 09:04:24 am
No.

You seem to be missing the point where Mugen is a fighting engine. Therefore, if characters with moves that can interact with these 'nude characters', well, the result is pretty disgusting. As in, they're not just fucking them, but they're killing them. Kinda like... um... violent rape. Even without said characters, some nude characters have hentai moves all on their own. :\

Hentai fans, however, can fap to normal ecchi. I have no problem with this. The people who like this in their fighting games have something wrong with them.
I'm not particulary a fan of a dog violating a woman (it's discusting) and those kind of stuff, but you have to admit that it's a choice, I mean you can have a nude female char without having the "rapers", and even for the chars that have hentai moves, again it's a choice.

After 3.258.978 or 3,258,978 (depending on where on earth you are) Ryu and ken, it's not with a hentai mai shiranui (or insert a name) that you'll have too many mai.

Hentai is a problem when children have acces to it (yes ok mugen = fighting = boys underage using it, but also internet in general, they don't need mugen to find that stuff) yes some of the videos I've seen on you*tube have minors fighters (then it's like completly illegal to have those chars in most of the countries)

But even, you can't blame all hentai/ecchi chars for that, My first orochi shermie was half nude (not that I wanted it, but at the time I couldn't find nothing else) well I'm glad she isn't anymore but back then I was gratefull to could play with it
#105  March 11, 2009, 01:02:47 pm
  • Forgive Me if i Dont Shake Hands
its a freaking game  --;
some ppl like henti in mugen , some dont....... if u dont, dont DL it, if u do, its called free will  u cant stop ppl from making "rape" type chars  ;P

For Fun & Fa Life
IveWatched My Happiness Crash into the Ground, On The Backs Of The Angles That Ive slain
#106  March 11, 2009, 03:32:51 pm
PLEASE let this thread DIE... its really annoying every time tsukasa open this site she always see hentai,rape,nude,naming penises come on guys many girls are using this site too so please let this hentai thread be forgotten.
#107  March 11, 2009, 03:50:01 pm
  • (||| ゚Д゚)
Sure, why don't host this thing in somewhere MUGEN Forum?  :ninja:

Although is cheap, doesn't mean you always win with that.
#108  March 11, 2009, 04:39:28 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

The site has been removed and is now officially dead....so why doesn't this thread die already?
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#109  March 12, 2009, 03:15:42 am
  • 月に叢雲花に風
    • Sanguine-my-friend.deviantart.com
PLEASE let this thread DIE... its really annoying every time tsukasa open this site she always see hentai,rape,nude,naming penises come on guys many girls are using this site too so please let this hentai thread be forgotten.

Hentai is meant for Females as well.

Though that doesn't necessarily mean I support this.
(Im actually really sad its gone. :ninja:)
#110  March 12, 2009, 03:43:40 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Every time I find a topic on Poison I heard the same garbage about it's a boy or a shemale.

Poison is a girl. Capcom USA didn't want to say that a woman was heart in a beat them up game, they ended saying it was a man (short story)

In 2009 it's like ridiculous, but back then, things where different.

Wow, don't start an argument. Is was proven in a Japanese gaming magazine (In other words, the people who made him) that Poison is a Man. If you want to remain in denial be my guest, but Poison will always be a guy.

Mugen's a fighting engine. Not a hentai factory.
Indeed, but some people like to fap and play mugen at the same time. Thus thats why people make hentai characters. they put the fight on watch mode against two hentai characters, Break out the Napkin, and bam! Win win situation for those sick people.  :D

Napkin??

The site has been removed and is now officially dead....so why doesn't this thread die already?

Maybe because people want to keep this thread alive. It's not up to you whether this thread stays alive. If you don't like it then why are you posting in here? Ignore it.

I kind of agree with you though. If the site is dead then there's no point posting anymore.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#111  March 12, 2009, 05:13:31 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I'm getting very annoyed for every single meaningless post here. >:(

Stop posting here already it's annoying to see replies about ending this thread.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I am but a living fossil these days.
#112  March 12, 2009, 02:30:53 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well, I don't mean any disrespect to what you're trying to put together, even if it is Hentai.

But you don't have much material promoting your work right now...let me go back to what I just said there...

...You have absolutely NO MATERIAL WHATSOEVER to support this thread ATM.

So why do you even care if I say that this thread should be left alone ATM?

Just worry about getting your stuff uploaded to a new server right now and disregard people's comments here.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja