YesNoOk

Demon Inuyasha (Read 32368 times)

Started by *Ken_Masters*, March 08, 2009, 11:48:36 am
Share this topic:
Re: Demon Inuyasha
#21  March 11, 2009, 12:13:23 pm
Thanks guys for you ideas and all but im having some trouble

you see im running on empty with ideas like supers and all i mean he has about 5 specials and 1 super  + 1 throw

So im not really sure what to do.

the sprites are really lacking in any ideas for attacks so i may have to stop this wip for a while untile i get some  ideas  :P
#22  March 11, 2009, 04:16:44 pm
Why not do a hyper that includes 10 heavy slashes?

sometimes the basic hyper's are the best  :sugoi:
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#23  March 11, 2009, 11:02:22 pm
demon inuyasha *_* KICK AZZ!
#24  March 12, 2009, 01:50:37 am
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
Thanks guys for you ideas and all but im having some trouble

you see im running on empty with ideas like supers and all i mean he has about 5 specials and 1 super  + 1 throw

So im not really sure what to do.

the sprites are really lacking in any ideas for attacks so i may have to stop this wip for a while untile i get some  ideas  :P
How about he rips out the poopnents *insert organ here* and crushes it with his hand?
Or he quickly dashes across the screen, slashing his opponent in the process?

Just throwing that out.
#25  March 12, 2009, 01:58:11 am
why dont you two try to work together?
#26  March 12, 2009, 05:35:26 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
As much as it is tempting to do only because it actually does suit him: DO NOT GIVE DI A SGS.

Okay, I'm kidding. But if you do give him a SGS at least make it so that its visible and you can actually see him mauling his opponent. Or go black, then have him flash for every hit then back to black after each one.

But still, that statement given by Sunrise and Yomiuri's blatant disregard for the Inuyasha fanbase still sends chills down my spine and to be honest, I haven't viewed Inuyasha MUGEN characters in the same light since then. At least Cyber Naraku can be taken as a parody so he should be fine.

Also lol @ the person who suggested making D.I. able to counter Cyber Naraku with ease. Cyber Naraku is not the next Psycho Shredder, and I never intended it to be. Lets not open a can of worms here.

EDIT: Also just because I haven't responded to the OP's inquiry doesn't mean I ignored it. I'll get those english sound rips soon, unless you don't mind using a D.I.Y. kit. In that case good luck finding the ISO.

EDIT: That last link is outdated and the sound range for Demon Inuyasha is incomplete. iirc, Demon Inuyasha's sounds should start somewhere at point 2000 or so.
Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 05:41:49 am by RicePigeon
#27  March 12, 2009, 06:46:10 am
I am using japanese sound becuase they seem to suit the attacks i am doing so dont worry ricepigeon

Bt for now topic lockeduntil i come up with a new idea ... which migt be a while  ;D