YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat NEW 2D Shinnok & Others (Read 815514 times)

Started by CoopNPB, September 26, 2015, 06:40:15 am
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat NEW 2D Shinnok & Others
#801  August 24, 2017, 09:06:24 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
sorry, but shao kahn has so many details and is so big, it looks like a transformer

#802  August 24, 2017, 11:14:45 pm
  • MK: Devastation Team Member
  • Just a youngster. :D
    • Argentina
lol, Kahn isn't very big. imo he looks nice.
Pit III stage floor was elevated also, so maybe you have seen him big?
For MK MUGEN fans!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#803  August 25, 2017, 01:43:39 am
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
I haven't been on here for maybe a week or so. What is all this crap. I'm not putting in sprite work for just specific few who TOLD me in private message a month ago, They didn't care about my work or this project at all and they seem to can't stay away. Hypocrite are we? You seriously got issues... I make these sprites and this project for OTHERS enjoyment. People outside of the MK world. So if you don't have nothing nice to say, keep it moving. It ain't like I'm going to take your advice seriously anyways nor care. Don't post a bunch of crap on this topic again.

@Walruslui THANK YOU and the rest of mugen guild people for the support and appreciating the time a try to put into my works. It's not easy.

also thank you Leandro

@MKfan2003 Kenshi's Icon is only for the project only. I'll ask some friends if they have a working Quan Chi link or they can upload it. Kenshi's Icon might be floating around these websites somewhere knowing these hacking social losers

(((Now on to the important news since this is my topic. """""My laptop is down and I'm working on getting it fixed or just buying a new one.""""")))
#804  August 25, 2017, 10:18:24 am
so many details and is so big, it looks like a transformer
It's because they created on eye without comparison. XD Also increased contrast doesn't make Kahn's graphics better.

floating around these websites somewhere knowing these hacking social losers
It's mockery? From creator who never accepts criticism? I don't have interest to purchase MKDT models/portraits. Besides, I never downloaded 3D characters. They don't look compatible with 2D stylistics in general.

So if you don't have nothing nice to say, keep it moving.
And disccussion is for everyone, it's not your house to command.
Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:19:00 am by Le@N

lui

#805  August 25, 2017, 10:34:48 am
    • USA
It's mockery? From creator who never accept criticism? I don't have interest to purchase MKDT models/portraits. Besides, I never downloaded 3D characters. They don't look compatible with 2D stylistics in general.

first of all, dont even bring up "cant accept criticism" because i can, and will bring up your whole scamming incident you did awhile back that screwed alot of people over and the fact that you even banned roach for saying things you didn't agree with. do not, even try, to say "you don't accept criticsm" because you are a perfect example of that so fuck off with that kind of logic when trying to argue your points.

And disccussion is for everyone, it's not your house to command.

actually it is. this is his project thread, he can tell you he doesn't want negative bullshit like your posts if he wants to. you don't have to follow them because while yes you do have free speech but it does not mean you have freedom from consequence. i suggest to follow coop's advice before you make things worse.

grow the fuck up and give feedback without trying to be snarky or start shit up for no good reason.

"XDDDDD"
Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:42:11 am by Walruslui
#806  August 25, 2017, 10:43:18 am
    • Argentina
It's because they created on eye without comparison. XD Also increased contrast doesn't make Kahn's graphics better.
How sure are you of that? If you just know to derail topic?

Thanks Walrusfui for message.
---
About MKDT video, why there wasn't video last week? There wasn't video because I got problem related with screen recorder. Now works fine and there will be surprises when channel releases new video soon. ^_^
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:31:50 pm by Leandro™
#807  August 25, 2017, 01:24:44 pm
It was clearly visible on your MKDT channel. Also twitching bodyparts in several animations.

don't even bring up "cant accept criticism"
Mistakes were already pointed in messages.

because i can, and will bring up your whole scamming incident
I don't think it's your business anyways. I'll decide who can be blocked and for what especially. And MKTX's donations is incorrect example of criticism. It wasn't objective anyways.

there will be surprises when channel releases
Another inaccurate 3D character? Can't wait to check!
#808  August 25, 2017, 01:49:34 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Walruslui.... I think you're overdoing it .... insults and offenses are not needed here
#809  August 25, 2017, 02:10:54 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA

@Le@N: CoopNPB's put in a lot of work. He's asking you to keep your critiques a little bit softer.
Stuff like "Also increased contrast doesn't make Kahn's graphics better." Translates into, Just change the palette if you dont like it. And if you feel the need to suggest the character's default palette needs some tweaking, say it like that.
This kinda stuff "Another inaccurate 3D character? Can't wait to check!" Doesn't go well. Not with me. Doesn't seem like Coop likes it. It's not Coop's forum. At the same time, it's not mine either. But I'm here pointing out to you, this is his thread.
Stop acting like a dick in it.
"Normal excuse to avoid improvements. As example you can take various fighting games obviously." Where's your offer to make references for these moves you'd like to see? There's no avoidance to make improvements on original content. Mugen isnt here to be tailored to anyone's specific taste except the creator or the person paying the creator. If you're not either, dont complain.

@Walruslui: if Le@N plays nice, I expect you'll do the same?
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#810  August 25, 2017, 02:14:57 pm
    • Argentina
Agree with Odb718.
For MK MUGEN fans!
#811  August 25, 2017, 03:30:23 pm
I don't plan to work on MKDT to provide detailed suggestions. I already mentioned in general what could be improved.
Besides, I know it won't be changed anyways. They already chosen speed progress instead of quality.

I'll repeat if anyone missing objective criticism.

1. Kahn looks giant, because wasn't resized good enough;
2. Kahn's palette looks too much contrasted;
3. Kahn's bodyparts twitching in several animations;
4. Fatality animation copy/pasted from MKTX.
#812  August 25, 2017, 04:46:54 pm
    • Argentina
To not derail topic, will hide in spoiler. Thanks for attention, hope this isn't included as "drama".
About video gameplay: Video will have a classic Coop char. :D
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 04:51:26 pm by Leandro™
#813  August 25, 2017, 06:26:44 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
It was clearly visible on your MKDT channel. Also twitching bodyparts in several animations.

don't even bring up "cant accept criticism"
Mistakes were already pointed in messages.

because i can, and will bring up your whole scamming incident
I don't think it's your business anyways. I'll decide who can be blocked and for what especially. And MKTX's donations is incorrect example of criticism. It wasn't objective anyways.

there will be surprises when channel releases
Another inaccurate 3D character? Can't wait to check!

Enough with the snark. This extends to everyone.

lui

#814  August 25, 2017, 07:02:08 pm
    • USA
Of course I'll play nice if le@n does. Pardon my attitude towards him, I personally found it very irritating when he specifically said "does not take criticism" because as you can tell I thought of the scamming incident as soon as he said that and I admittedly got very salty. My apologies with the insults due to that but everything else I have said does stand. Thanks for swoopin in on short notice.
#815  August 26, 2017, 03:00:51 am
I know it won't be changed anyways. They already chosen speed progress instead of quality.
I didn't hear an adequate response about this. And I'll be more concrete about conclusion.

Was fast solution to make him taller like MK comics.
It's pointless direction, while doesn't look normal with another MK characters.

and defending MKTX, isn't active anymore and has no releases.
It's always happens when copy/pasters like you without excuse.) Also don't worry about MKTX progress, it isn't your project anyways.
It was released for someone, you wasn't included obviously. XD And animation was coped from Shang Tsung MK1. I would like to see MKDT without unauthorized MKTX materials. Also you wasn't correct, MK2 doesn't include several frames.

and threat as easy to manage when you know nothing of it
It isn't necessary to be XNA expert to avaluate CoopNPB's works. And I know enough from several tutorials by Lucas. Did you record video with Liu Kang for subscribers?

apologies with the insults due to that but everything else
No problem. I don't pay attention to troublemakers anyways. Blocked.

#816  August 26, 2017, 03:07:29 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Le@N, you've been given a lot of opportunity to post decent, constructive feedback and it is readily apparent that you aren't interested in doing that in the slightest. This thread has seen enough derailment.

Stop posting in this thread. Do not reply to this post, either.

Now, to everyone else: please try to stay on topic.
#817  August 26, 2017, 03:19:27 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
Coop, will Shao Kahn and Johnny Cage have their Friendship moves different from UMK3 or will they retain them from it?
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#818  August 26, 2017, 03:40:49 am
  • Cowboys just didn't get Motown
    • USA
Shao Kahn will not have Friendship and Johnny Cage will still retain his from MK2 but, we might make a few changes to it.
#819  August 26, 2017, 03:57:55 am
    • Argentina
Agree with Jmorphman.
Yes, Enso, Kahn cannot have Friendship since he's rude guy. XD and Johnny has classic MKII Friendship but with little alterations. :D

Tomorrow is time to show new MKDT video. Had to move it for tomorrow, sorry.

For Le@N (hided in spoiler to not derail, open at own risk):
PD: XNALara rocks, is like a "Kreate-A-Fighter" but in MUGEN. :8):
For MK MUGEN fans!
Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:03:19 am by Leandro™
#820  August 26, 2017, 02:11:06 pm
I noticed your age and won't lose time anymore. To you obviously isn't allowed to watch MK games yet. And I realized it was pointless to leave feedback for ignorants anyways.