YesNoOk

ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!!) (Read 97821 times)

Started by Tiny-kun, April 16, 2010, 04:25:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: ClayFighter 63 1/3 comes to MUGEN!! (Let's get Tiny!!)
#221  August 25, 2019, 06:49:53 pm
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Come back and I'll mold you a new face!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)
#222  August 31, 2019, 08:31:39 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Ok, more news for Tiny:
  • All basics punches and kicks are ready
  • In general all basics are ready, including poses, only left to make the 5000s and he will be 100% playable
  • Seeing his moves in both games (CF1 and CF2), I think I'll make his CF2 moveset with some additions from CF1 like some command moves and ideas for supers... and some modifications to be compatible with 63 1/3 system (Dashing Punch wouldn't knocks enemy off to be his Combo Opener, for example)
  • Starting to add Tiny's voice to the SND, so in the preview video, he will talk as himself instead having the voice of another CF I made
  • Seeing his moves are completely different from Tiny (different as I expected) and having a good arsenal, I guess Butch deserves to be a separate character, he will be made after I finish Tiny :biker:
  • Also, seeing it's easier to rip and add his sprites to SFF, probably Tiny will be my next CF release. Frosty and High Five are also considered, but they will be released probably after Tiny
Well, now I got more time than months ago, so I can keep working on my CF chars, so expect something during these next months ;)

ah sweet! Can't wait to see Tiny in action and now Butch is coming soon too! Now that's awesome.
#223  August 31, 2019, 06:05:42 pm
  • The Prince Of Frost Demon
  • Minecraft Player/DeviantArt User/MUGEN Fan
    • USA
Earthworm Jim Is Awesome Thanks Buddy.
#224  September 02, 2019, 01:50:38 am
    • Chile
You're welcome ;D my other CF chars use him as base, so if you want a cool CF experience on MUGEN try them too
#225  November 13, 2019, 12:57:03 am
    • Chile
YEAH!!!

I'm back and Tiny too!! All his basics are done, all his sprites are added in the SFF and now i'm ready to work on him and make him for real for MUGEN!!

The real advance are made in these 2 screenshots:
  • All his palettes are done!! The 6 from CF2 and 7 new, one of them is nonetheless than Butch, his rival/clone as seen in screenshots (with that made I can use it as base for a future butch for MUGEN)
  • His first 2 moves are ready, both from 63 1/3: Overhead Attack (pic 1) and Launcher (pic 2, with Blue Suede Goo flying to the infinite XD)
Now working in his arsenal, this is the definite movelist for him (copy-pasted from his readme):
Code:
-=[Basic Moves]=-
-Weak Punch: x
-Medium Punch: y
-Strong Punch: z
-Weak Kick: a
-Medium Kick: b
-Strong Kick: c
-Run: F, F
-Backdash: B, B
-Taunt: Start

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-=[Command Moves]=- *1
-Throws: F + y/z (close)
-Launcher: DB + c (knocks off the enemy)
-Air Tackle: DF + y
-Body Slam: D + z (in the air)

-=[Special Moves]=-
-Medicine Ball: D, DF, F + punch (also in the air) *2
-Arcing Medicine Ball: F, D, DF + punch *3
-Dashing Punch: D, DB, B + punch *4
-Wimp Slide: charge B, F + kick *5
-Overhead Attack: D, D + punch

-=[Super Moves]=- *6
 LEVEL 1
-Super Medicine Ball: D, DF, F x2 + punch
-Wimp Punch: D, DB, B x2 + punch
Spoiler: Why the *number there?? (click to see content)
That's basically what he will get for this MUGEN version. The combo system will be made as my other CF chars and the claytalities too... which will be a secret until I release him, sorry :twisted: expect more news from him soon, WIMPS!!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#226  November 13, 2019, 10:44:23 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah cool! can't wait to see Tiny in action.
#227  November 14, 2019, 03:12:02 am
    • Chile
Same here XD the other day I imagined Tiny making an Insane Combo starting with his trademark YEAH!! I've to make him justice in MUGEN once for all
#228  November 16, 2019, 04:16:51 am
    • Chile
#229  November 18, 2019, 06:31:03 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Tiny is looking real good, can't wait for the eventual release