YesNoOk

JLA vs AVENGERS Project (Read 109674 times)

Started by logansam, July 15, 2013, 09:55:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Man of steel
#61  March 09, 2014, 05:38:30 am
    • Colombia
HIIIIII MG friends, after i read the tutorials from elecbyte and others places about coding, i finish the coding of man of steel, and now i just put the voice think and sound think and, and, well is a LOT OF FUNNNNNNN.errrrrr sorry.

i changed some thing like attack pose and other stuff..

well this is the last video from man of steel...

ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsBi90r1TmE

THIS MAN OF STEEL ARE GOING TO BE RELEASED ON MAY, BUT IS FINISH HIM, I MADE ITTTTTTTTTTTT

MUGEN WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#62  March 09, 2014, 08:05:49 am
  • Food and Woman!
Look okay to me. You still can improve. But can you change the Hyper BG port to Man of Steel image, I've seen you using Superman 52, so it seem not good in my opinion. For sound, it's okay too but it will be great if you can rip Henry Cavill voice from the movie.
#63  March 17, 2014, 04:38:02 pm
    • Colombia
#64  March 17, 2014, 06:03:27 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Good you have change the BG port. I like that hyper move. Similar like a furious punch when Superman give to Zod when Zod try to threat his mother. It's better if you can make more his hyper base on his movie action, so that we can have this as a true Man of Steel, and not just another Superman in mugen.
#65  March 28, 2014, 02:23:51 am
    • Colombia
#66  March 28, 2014, 03:53:10 am
  • Food and Woman!
Now that was an impressive update news! From what I see on the vid, look really good. I have hope on you Logan, good to see it play very well. I really like what you done with his hyper and special, although you might need to add more combo for him. Other than that, look great bro! I'll be waiting for this Man of Steel.
#67  March 28, 2014, 08:46:19 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Some feedback from the video :
- Eye beam super has the effect cropped, which looks pretty bad (you can see the transparency stopping all of a sudden at the very beginning of the Mugen video part). I suggest using another effect, such as the one in Loganir's Cyclops or something.
- The multi-attack super where he kicks P2 at the end would look much better if the last kick sent P2 flying accross the screen, having superman go out of the screen, before Superman dashes back in. This happens in several MVC supers.
- Looks like Sups' arms aren't aligned with the bema FX correctly during Psycho Crusher.
- Last his of Sean ground smashing super completely lacks impact, especially compared to the other attacks of the super. Lower hitsound, no hitpause.
- Missing dash sounds ?
#68  March 28, 2014, 10:38:29 am
- The eye beam hyper is an instant kill move;
- all the other hypers deal little damage for being hypers, maybe make them stronger;
- the eye beam special has shadow;
- in the hypers the portrait doesn't disappear with the background effect, but it remains there for a little more time.
Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:45:18 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#69  April 05, 2014, 12:47:51 am
    • Colombia
#70  April 05, 2014, 06:16:06 am
  • Food and Woman!
I like the heat vision when he fire up, can combine it with the combo. May 7 huh, gonna wait that day  :sugoi:
#71  April 09, 2014, 05:36:06 pm
    • Colombia
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS MY FRIENDS

Palettes:

#72  April 09, 2014, 11:16:42 pm
    • Colombia
#73  April 10, 2014, 05:51:12 am
  • Food and Woman!
#74  April 10, 2014, 10:30:19 pm
    • Colombia
More palettes

#75  May 08, 2014, 05:02:27 pm
    • Colombia

with this char, i learned how to make a sprite,how to code and the most important thing how to have fun with it.

when logansam enter in this mugen char making thing, i found some nice people and make great friends. but some others dont believe in this project "JLA VS AVENGERS" , well this superman is the proof that when you want to do something just do it, forget about the negative people and finish what you do.

for those who believe, thanks because you help me to finish this char.
for those who dont believe. a BIG THANK because you help me to perfect my skills in the mugen world.

"another dream come true"

Thanks for all the people who believe in this project:

Acey from InfinityMugenTeam
Nx-men and Mon-el from CrusaderCast
Doom from Atlas
Sanji The Prince fron Mugenguild
Volzilla, AX, Red hood, chuchoryu and all the people from Mugenmultiverse site

Thanks to Mach3 for the help in the beginning of the code

Big THANKS TO Volzilla for:

Give me the oportunity to bring this project to MMV
Believe in this project
Give me a place in his community for my project
Help me a lot in this project

Due to my inexperience with palettes i have to disable them.(when you do any specials or hypers, the colors will revert to the default palette)

my first char
my first sprite
my first code

para la comunidad latina yo tengo un espacio donde muestro mis trabajos, pero me gustaria encontrar o formar una que unificara a la comunidad.

link

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1552p165-man-of-steel-for-mugen-release#41597

enjoy
Re: Man of steel RELEASE
#76  May 08, 2014, 05:23:50 pm
  • Food and Woman!
Congrat's for the released Logan! Good luck with all your other project man!
#77  May 08, 2014, 05:31:29 pm
    • Brazil
Finally, lets see how he plays.
#78  May 08, 2014, 05:42:15 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
1. He's fucking huge compared to most characters. Some of his attacks don't hit because he's taller than most characters.
2. His collision boxes (or whatever they're called) are pretty weird. imo. you could simplify them big time.
3. standing HK is an infinite in the corner.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#79  May 13, 2014, 02:35:27 am
    • Colombia
thanks a lot for all the comments about superman.

is a honor to give you another char to play, he has errors but i going to fix that soon.
well maybe take a little more because i need first understand more about it.

thanks for your feedback, with them this is more fun to do it.

i have to say this is my first char and made some mistakes.

so here we go.

loganir and verz, i apologise for take cyclops eye beam, i dont know that you have to need permission for that. so in the next update are going to be removed it.
loganir i apologise for disrespect to your work.

sometimes i tried to understand why some people go to private, now i see why.
i respect all the works and know that is a hard work to do a sprite. but sometimes the fun go away and just see complicated things. so what to do now?

go to private and have fun myself or make more chars for all the mugen community.

the answer is very simple I WANT TO MAKE CHARS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS
logansam continue learning about mugen so if you watch something bad tell me and  i will change it.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ENJOY THE MUGEN...

NEW 52 NEW COSTUME
#80  May 13, 2014, 08:36:10 am
  • Food and Woman!

NEW 52 NEW COSTUME
Man that new 52 costume look beautiful. I'm no coder or sprite master, but for the first character you actually done a goob job for me. Of course first time will always have some bad or wrong but that will make us more experienced and good in the future. I hope to see more from you Logan, good luck with all your project bro.