YesNoOk

QuickFist WIPs: Updating K' (Read 216687 times)

Started by QuickFist, August 05, 2013, 02:08:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: Quickfist WIP: K'
#21  August 05, 2013, 08:08:19 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
As long as its damage isn't as pathetic as it was in source, that is. :smug:
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#22  August 05, 2013, 08:11:41 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Infinite's K' edit has a follow up for the Ein Trigger with C button which uses Sniper Side animation, I'd like to use it and I called it like that, also Infinite's can use the Crow Bites in air, but If you think other wise,,,
Changed the movelist above a bit

#23  August 05, 2013, 08:13:33 am
  • tired
Infinite's can use the Crow Bites in air, but If you think other wise
It couldn't be used in the air in any source game that I recall. Using it in the air is sort of useless unless he's going to have boring air combos.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#24  August 05, 2013, 08:14:06 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I'm gonna use Crimson Star Road, I'll make it like Deadpool's 4th Wall Crisis

Posted: August 05, 2013, 08:15:12 am
Infinite's can use the Crow Bites in air, but If you think other wise
It couldn't be used in the air in any source game that I recall. Using it in the air is sort of useless unless he's going to have boring air combos.

Ok, I wont make it in air

#25  August 05, 2013, 08:15:20 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
A counter?
#26  August 05, 2013, 08:17:42 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#27  August 05, 2013, 08:31:04 am
  • tired
Are you planning on implementing K's anywhere juggles (air Minutes Spike, MAX Chain Drive, etc)?
#28  August 05, 2013, 08:32:04 am
    • USA
That would be Maximum Impact version, it could be like that or like the usual.
If I go for usual ver what would change is that he'd advance more
I'm not really understanding the connection to 4th Wall Crisis, then?
#29  August 05, 2013, 08:33:56 am
  • tired
He moves forward and the attack triggers if hit. That's the connection.
#30  August 05, 2013, 08:37:57 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#31  August 05, 2013, 08:40:38 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Sounds interesting, good luck. ;)
#32  August 05, 2013, 08:45:31 am
    • USA
He moves forward and the attack triggers if hit. That's the connection.
And that's why I said "a counter?", and then he said no because that would be the Maximum Impact version, and... whatever, this isn't even important.
#33  August 05, 2013, 08:48:47 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#34  August 05, 2013, 08:52:17 am
    • USA
1) get a sprite of your character
2) add more sprites to the same image to make sure you showcase all the colors in the palette, and to provide a good range of examples for how different palettes would look
3) optionally add squares with each color with text next to them describing what part of the character they represent (I like to print screen a shot of the palette in Fighter Factory to quickly obtain a sequence of squares with the correct colors)
4) profit
#35  August 05, 2013, 08:57:17 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
1) get a sprite of your character
2) add more sprites to the same image to make sure you showcase all the colors in the palette, and to provide a good range of examples for how different palettes would look
3) optionally add squares with each color with text next to them describing what part of the character they represent (I like to print screen a shot of the palette in Fighter Factory to quickly obtain a sequence of squares with the correct colors)
4) profit

Got it, thanks, he won't have CS at the moment but he has good index so I'll post a pal template soon 

#36  August 05, 2013, 09:42:20 am
  • "Words are my lethal weapons."
    • USA
    • joeyquiles3@aim.com
This looks so dope, been waiting for someone to create a K! And if he,s really gonna have those KOF13 moves, that's dope cuz I love that Hyper Chain Drive, good luck with this!
Lyrical Jedi
#37  August 05, 2013, 09:45:28 am
  • Niigasan
Why not keep both Lv3s? The hyper chain drive is awesome it just throws a lil more flash plus more customers.
#38  August 05, 2013, 06:24:44 pm
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Good luck with this project man. Im sure this K' will kick ass when you release him.

DW

#39  August 05, 2013, 07:35:59 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Not gonna lie, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.... I love Dampir, I've worked with him on numerous occasions and am always willing to do so... But these K' sprites... They're not making the cut. :-\ Too bad Abstract hasn't finished his CvS K' spritesheet... Or Dampir never went back to retouch these.... However, I think Sean touched up this spriteset, because he used it for CvtW. I'm sure Sean would be willing to give you his touched up version of them if you asked. IDK just how much he did with it, though I'm sure he improved on them. Honestly, I'd either go with that option, or just use his KoF sprites. JZ did it with Andy and it looks fine. Dampir did edit Andy's sprites, and they look really good, he's improved a lot since then... Though this K' was some of his early work, and is in need of some revisions. I advise you ask Sean and look over his touched up rendition of them.
#40  August 05, 2013, 08:09:15 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Not gonna lie, and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.... I love Dampir, I've worked with him on numerous occasions and am always willing to do so... But these K' sprites... They're not making the cut. :-\ Too bad Abstract hasn't finished his CvS K' spritesheet... Or Dampir never went back to retouch these.... However, I think Sean touched up this spriteset, because he used it for CvtW. I'm sure Sean would be willing to give you his touched up version of them if you asked. IDK just how much he did with it, though I'm sure he improved on them. Honestly, I'd either go with that option, or just use his KoF sprites. JZ did it with Andy and it looks fine. Dampir did edit Andy's sprites, and they look really good, he's improved a lot since then... Though this K' was some of his early work, and is in need of some revisions. I advise you ask Sean and look over his touched up rendition of them.

You're right, I'll ask Sean, I want the best sprites I can get.

@JediRose (UnluckySe7en), @hairline733: I'll keep both LVL3s, Crimson Star Road will deal a fair amount of damage, and I'll find a way to make Hyper Chain Drive more useful

Posted: August 05, 2013, 08:43:05 pm
Allright I PMd Sean about the sprites