YesNoOk

The Old School Warriors Clash (Read 69278 times)

Started by Leonardo, October 01, 2008, 09:43:44 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Old School Warriors Clash
#21  October 04, 2008, 10:26:09 am
    • Mexico
good, a perfect weekend update :sugoi:

"There's a time to live, there's a time to die, but no one can escape the destiny....."
#22  October 04, 2008, 12:02:07 pm
I have tested the game. It seems to be a great idea as of we are tired to seee CVS Characters getting made only. They are good but it's just so that most think to get popularity with those ones. I respect the old school game projects. Without those games, we wouldnt have the never one's. I appriciate your work truely my friend.

The games plays really fine like there original ones. It is great to see a Character like Leonardo entering the Double Dragon Area and fight against Billy & Jimmy Lee.

Arcade games are always cool to see. Tough, Captain Commando should make a apperiance as of its classic and size style. Keep it up my dear friend. :)   

#23  October 05, 2008, 02:43:38 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/oldschoolmugen/
I´m doing some major changes on Pacman. Now, he won´t enter on Power Pellet state when fill the power bar. Instead, he will have two Power Pellets each round, in oposites sides of the stage. If he eat one of then, and eat the oponent, the round is over. But I´m stucked in two problems:

- When eated, the oponent is send to this state:

[StateDef 3010]
type = S
movetype= H
physics = S

[State 3010, AssertSpecial]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = invisible

[State 3010, LifeSet]
type = LifeSet
trigger1 = time = 0
value = 0

And it works well. But is takes about 1000 ticks to the game ends the round and Pacman start the win animation. The problem is here, because I did a test using a selfstate at the end of the state, and the round ends immediately. Someone can say what´s happening?

- There is some way to set a position relative to the edge of the STAGE, not the screen?
#24  October 06, 2008, 02:34:55 pm
He fits great in the game. Also a funny character to fight on. Even as player you get blue to be eaten. lol :)   

#25  October 08, 2008, 01:55:06 pm
Power pellet problem solved... but I still can´t set a position based on the stage edge... someone have an idea?
#26  December 29, 2008, 12:13:26 pm
İ got your files ready man. Sprites are done. İ need to render them a bit and there we go. You did not got my mail i guess. The topic may be old but, a small update would be good right? :)

#27  December 30, 2008, 01:24:30 am
Where is Mike and Raph?
#28  April 29, 2017, 12:58:49 am
Well guys, since I´m working with my old project again, I´m ressurrecting this topic. And to show what I´m doing for now, this is a video with the intros and endings of all my characters.
Also, since it is compatible with MUGEN 1.0, I´m moving the topic.

Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 01:05:04 am by Leonardo
#29  April 29, 2017, 09:49:27 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Glad to see the project alive again. Welcome back Leo. :)
#30  April 30, 2017, 09:52:07 pm
    • MJVD47@gmail.com
Alright! I've enjoyed these characters for years. Nice to learn that activity is continuing.
#31  May 01, 2017, 06:53:48 am
Great to see you back man. I enjoyed this Game. The intro and endings are very cool. Are you planning to add any new Characters besides The BattleToads?
#32  May 02, 2017, 12:36:58 am
Great to see you back man. I enjoyed this Game. The intro and endings are very cool. Are you planning to add any new Characters besides The BattleToads?

Well, actually not even the toads. At least not right now. I need to end this project in some level. I´ll stick with the chars I have right now - twelve, a good number - fix some problems and release it. Then I can think about new chars.

Nice you liked the cutscenes!
#33  May 02, 2017, 06:08:46 pm
This is great news.   :bravo:
#34  May 04, 2017, 02:23:33 am
Guys, a little video with the gameplay of Billy & Jimmy Lee. Any feedback will be appreciated.

#35  May 07, 2017, 05:11:09 am
Another video, guys. Gameplay of Baby Head, a.k.a. Hoover, from Captain Commando.

#36  May 08, 2017, 05:40:09 pm
Great video's there man. I can only say that some of you should increase the speed for your moves. Billy & Jimmy Lee multiple knife throws are a little slow. Same goes for Baby Commando's missiles. Good luck there man.