YesNoOk

Final Fantasy MegaThread (Read 422915 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, December 20, 2012, 07:06:40 am
Share this topic:
Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 / Final Fantasy XIV / Final Fantasy XV
#121  July 19, 2013, 09:53:52 am
  • The Goddess Returns
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#122  July 28, 2013, 06:39:38 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
#123  July 28, 2013, 06:47:42 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

:pwn:

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#124  July 28, 2013, 11:09:40 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Considering people asked these questions and Toriyama and Goto aren't taking this too seriously, I don't really see much of a problem..

Though on Gamefaqs :wall:

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#125  July 28, 2013, 11:24:40 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#126  July 28, 2013, 11:35:22 pm
  • play more SNK games
  • I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
I really REALLY hope Lightning comes out of this with her dignity intact.
#127  July 28, 2013, 11:48:04 pm
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
How much does the DLC to remove all this cost?
#128  July 29, 2013, 12:02:28 am
  • The Goddess Returns
*looks at recent posts*

:wall:

#129  July 29, 2013, 12:59:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#130  July 29, 2013, 04:45:44 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I don't know why there's any point in me trying to bring logic into situations where people don't care for it...

#131  July 29, 2013, 08:59:03 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
You don't seem to have a a terrible good idea of "logic" if you think we should just drop the subject out of discussion because the creators of the game don't clearly much are about the character.

Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:06:58 am by Highschooler Lolmechy
#132  July 29, 2013, 11:53:42 am
  • The Goddess Returns
You don't seem to have a a terrible good idea of "logic" if you think we should just drop the subject out of discussion because the creators of the game don't clearly much are about the character.

There's a difference between not giving a shit about a character(which trust me, I've seen happen far too often in literary and video games) and simply tossing things in that honestly should have zero effect on a character at best.

The only thing I see as "logical" is the rightful complaint of how Lightning can get a Cup size increase while in crystalization, there is nothing logical in acting like getting a breast size increase ruins her character because of random nonsense or I guess every woman in the world should be ashamed of their bodies then.

This seems more like nonsensical nitpicking than any "logical" thinking you guys are doing.

#133  July 29, 2013, 12:07:52 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
No one said that this "ruined her character" either. All im saying is that out of all the dumb and pointless things they have done to her, this one is the most dumb and pointless of of them all. Im pretty sure I have the right to express that opinion just as you have the right not be bothered about it.

Just because you don't see a problem with something does not mean that other people won't. Stop acting like your opinion about the issue should be an universal one.

#134  July 29, 2013, 07:02:14 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
No one said that this "ruined her character" either. All im saying is that out of all the dumb and pointless things they have done to her, this one is the most dumb and pointless of of them all. Im pretty sure I have the right to express that opinion just as you have the right not be bothered about it.

Just because you don't see a problem with something does not mean that other people won't. Stop acting like your opinion about the issue should be an universal one.

So having jiggle physics on someone is now an issue? Is this seriously where you are going with this? Because unless it's all over the place like DOAX2, I STILL don't see this as much of an issue past people blowing their stack over nothing.
I'm sorry I can't fathom people crying and moaning about stupid issues if it's anything about Final Fantasy because I seen this all the time after X and hear about issues before that point.

#135  July 29, 2013, 07:09:45 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I'm sorry I can't fathom people crying and moaning about stupid issues if it's anything about Final Fantasy because I seen this all the time after X and hear about issues before that point.

I forgive you.
#136  July 29, 2013, 07:11:31 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
So having jiggle physics on someone is now an issue? Is this seriously where you are going with this? Because unless it's all over the place like DOAX2, I STILL don't see this as much of an issue past people blowing their stack over nothing.
Well I don't give a shit if you are tired of hearing complaints of things in final fantasy. Im still free to express that I find the sudden fanservice being loaded on a character to be dumb and pointless.

Only reason why im still saying it in fact is because you keep replying to me about it. If you could just get over the fact that people might not like this turn in the way the character is treated and quit acting all condescendingly. If there is anyone making a big deal out of something here, it's you.

#137  July 29, 2013, 07:16:36 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA

Yup you hit the nail on the head everyone is complaining about the Jiggle Physics it clearly has nothing to do with Toriyama making her breast bigger for no good reason other then pleasing himself.
#138  July 29, 2013, 07:40:51 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

Yup you hit the nail on the head everyone is complaining about the Jiggle Physics it clearly has nothing to do with Toriyama making her breast bigger for no good reason other then pleasing himself.

And I agreed that it made no sense of HOW it happened or the fact Toriyama did it because(Kamiya wanted Bayonetta to have glasses so badly), but calling her a slut and a degration of a character honestly shows how much sex is not wanted in the West. To me, that's a bigger problem when we promote murder and gore by the dozens, yet despise mass murders and murders in general.

#139  July 29, 2013, 07:47:09 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Enlarged breasts caused all this commotion? Wow.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#140  July 29, 2013, 07:53:51 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Welp, gotta break my own rule I guess.

calling her a slut
No one here did that.
degration of a character
When it kinda goes against how she has been before and it's done only for dumb and pointless fanservice, then that's exactly what it is.
To me, that's a bigger problem when we promote murder and gore by the dozens, yet despise mass murders and murders in general.
How is this related?