#2  December 25, 2007, 07:23:34 pm
  • Still in Prison...
Thank you Kamek. And a merry Christmas to you. :sugoi: :sugoi: :sugoi:

Been Through Worse....
Re: Reiko Hikari bugfix patch 1
#3  December 25, 2007, 07:59:17 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Very nice update, Reiko is one of my favorite characters.

One thing, though.

Is it possible to aopply the "Sakura" moveset to all palettes?

I've been trying to figure that out, but can't quite get it.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#4  December 27, 2007, 04:49:59 am
    • USA
    • creamyg.jdluke.com/

> Reiko appears to stand a few pixels lower than Kung Fu Man, giving the feeling that she's fighting on a different plane. You might want to raise Reiko up by one or two pixels to fix this.

> Besides standing too low, Reiko abnormally falls through the ground when knocked down in certain ways. I noticed that this would happen when I knocked her down with Tetsu's HP Dragon Punch, or with Kung Fu Man's super uppercut.

> However, the worst knock down anomaly I've seen is when I played as N64 Mario's Gou Hibiki, and used the HP throw on Reiko. When Gou throws most opponents, their falling frames appear immediately after the throw, and they travel in an arc, then hit the ground normally. However, when Gou throws Reiko, she goes into her "hit low" frame, then travels diagonally downwards in a straight line, ending up very deep into the ground, then bouncing into her landing frames. I've seen this anomaly when I used that same throw on CVS Ryo, although I don't remember which version it was.

> BTW, are you planning to give Reiko a special intro VS Tetsu? Since the two fighters have a somewhat similar fighting style, I figured that such an intro between the two would make sense.

= = = = = = = = = =
Jason "Creamy Goodness" Tenn
http://iwow.cottages.polycount.com
= = = = = = = = = =
Jason "Creamy Goodness" Tenn
http://creamyg.jdluke.com/
#5  December 30, 2007, 09:05:05 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I came across something several times during a Reiko vs Reiko match.  Whenever a helper (blob, mine, falling TV, etc.) directly hits a rolling bomb, MUGEN would crash.  It's not a simple coding error either, it's a general Windows error that shuts down MUGEN.

It might only just be me and my computer, but this probably still deserves attention...
#6  December 30, 2007, 06:05:12 pm
  • Brawl OWNS
I came across something several times during a Reiko vs Reiko match.  Whenever a helper (blob, mine, falling TV, etc.) directly hits a rolling bomb, MUGEN would crash.  It's not a simple coding error either, it's a general Windows error that shuts down MUGEN.

It might only just be me and my computer, but this probably still deserves attention...
My Mugen also crashs when the rolling bomb hits a mine or something.

Anyway, great job on the patch! I really like the new style you added.