YesNoOk

gouken NOV update released (Read 92403 times)

Started by alexlexus, October 15, 2008, 04:45:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: gouken patch# 2 released
#41  October 31, 2008, 03:08:23 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
- Some custom hitsparks would be very appreciated, Kung fu Man's sparks are just...bleh.

Hope this feedback helps
the hitsparks are YOUR mugen default so its going to look like kfm's if u didnt change fightfx
#42  October 31, 2008, 05:26:39 pm
shamrock, alexus asked me to post this, that's why i posted it yesterday, but i'll try to simplify it so it's not so long.

Project will be delayed, alexus got his stuff wiped by a virus he recieved over AIM by a hater that found his s/n, it'll continue when he's able...hopefully.
#43  October 31, 2008, 07:02:38 pm
  • El Sanguif es mas macho!
THIS ENDS NOW!!!!!!!!!

I have split all the crap into another topic that will go in all that's left and I will lock that crap.

This is a Forum about Mugen and for Mugen creators and users.

This makes release sections sacred.

No name calling no disrespect will be tolerated in a release.

Feedback is all that should be here.

I don't know about what happens on other forums and don't care don't bring that shit here.

If anyone else shits in a release thread you will get a Ban and I mean a real one. Get it?

On this forum we have made plenty of other places for spam and egos use them.

I also don't care if you people felt authorized because one Mod said that reports won't do anything. Please report this kind of shit this could have been solved a long time ago.

No more, I'm not going to go through a thread line by line again, there will be bans.

Good Luck Alex sorry we didn't do something sooner.

Off-topic: Wow. Actual accountability. Crime and punishment...modding. I love it. (Where were you in the kong thread???)

On-topic: Thanks for the gouken. Please don't stop working on him, there is great potential. Maybe someone could help you with the AI. When he wins it's because of very powerfull moves, not necessarily good strategies. I'd love to see gouken 'psych out' opponents instead of just spammed moves that occasionally hit. I give you credit because you didn't tag on a game prefix (SFA, MvC, SF3, etc.) to your creation. People tend to impose expectations if you tag on a game prefix. Maybe this 'hater' had issues with what your gouken should be like(according to him). If you find him..... >:D
#44  November 04, 2008, 09:37:07 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
good news i had some kind beta testers give me backups of my characters and i am ok with my mugen characters for now.
the only thing is that they were out dated versions but it's better than nothing.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
#45  November 09, 2008, 02:55:38 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
gouken got alot of code tweaking today.

took out alot more of cancels

and mainly took out the dragon punc into the heavens rusher super cause
of the fact that the damage glitch only occured when doing this. so it's gone.

the huricanne kick into the air misogi cancel is gone too.

the air fireball command is changed for one button and harder command
to do but still easy for those who can take the time to get used to it.

he is almost ready release.

the hit boxes for many frames are fixed. it was alot of work.

almost there guys.
nMo new generation of mugen exposure