YesNoOk

12 characters updated (Read 12701 times)

Started by PotS, March 26, 2008, 03:11:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: 12 characters updated
#41  April 02, 2008, 05:33:51 am
    • www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page
ugh never mind >:( good update pots >:(

my site http://www.wix.com/Gmasta/mugen-page NEW RELEASE
A shame. Thats how the MUGEN world is, sadly
#42  April 02, 2008, 09:14:57 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Possible glitch
===========
I set a Watch Mode match of Vega VS Shin Gouki and noticed when Vega gets cornered he easily puts three throws back-to-back on SG. This happened in the first round two times, once in the second, another one in the fifth.
You mean like comboing three throws? Or just throwing too often?

Oh and by the way, could you perhaps make an AI patch to make your character's easier?
I can't even beat Dan Hibiki. LoL
Well, I am not good at playing MUGEN, but if you could do something like this, I would be
grateful.
No, rather have only one AI level, at least for the old chars. What I can do is tweak their difficulty based on people's feedback, i.e. tone down abusive patterns and such.

Nitros Steele: Thanks. :)
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#43  April 02, 2008, 07:16:53 pm
yeah ive noticed that too... your charecters are simply supperb but im upset that i cant put them in mugen for them being so dang difficult in the arcade. ive even went as far as going under and stopping the ai cheat and setting it to 0 but to no avail way to difficult. and your shin gouki has a tendency to want to kick me while im down (wich is quite often) and keep me air juggled for most of the match. and yes as i watched shingouki fight vega, vega kept abusing the throw when backed in a corner he did this like 5 times.

hjk

#44  April 02, 2008, 10:40:36 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
I do have some AI feedback, but I'll first ask if you would want to hear it or not given that the AI is the leas important thing in creation.
Yeah, listenning doesn't hurt (80% of the time).
Just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't download all of the characters. Either way, as you know, I consider the best AI coder out there. I am basing most of what I am saying off of what you said in your document.
About the dodging:
Master Ryu does quite a bit of ashura warping.
About the comboing with moves that won't connect:
Sakura still triesto Hyper Juggle with projectiles that miss all of the time
About the blocking:
Yuri and Bison block quite a bit. Morrigan seems a bit in the middle though.
About Projectile vs. Helper:
I dunno, PotS. I tend to be of the opinion that projectiles should be coded instead of helpers and in the case of Sakura I think maybe she should ave a prjectile code.Maybe you could sill use the helper and make a projectile code behind it that dissappears when the helper does.

Comments:
Not to sound like a suck up , but Wow, Dan has ferocious AI analong with huge amounts of taunts talking up almost all of his idle time. I really find that to be Godlike.

LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:18:16 am by JesusZilla's Daddy
#45  April 03, 2008, 06:55:49 am
yeah ive noticed that too... your charecters are simply supperb but im upset that i cant put them in mugen for them being so dang difficult in the arcade. ive even went as far as going under and stopping the ai cheat and setting it to 0 but to no avail way to difficult. and your shin gouki has a tendency to want to kick me while im down (wich is quite often) and keep me air juggled for most of the match. and yes as i watched shingouki fight vega, vega kept abusing the throw when backed in a corner he did this like 5 times.
^^^^^this person is not good in mugen heheh^^^^^ j/p ;D

#46  April 03, 2008, 07:50:03 am
sexy the shadow nash 2000 palette lvl 3 super is finally fixed.
Hello guys.  I have touched children.
#47  April 03, 2008, 09:38:48 pm
indeed gswag im not very good at the whole concept... but i try:) and i find it funny myself that someone would actualy point that out, but you all needed feedback and i play the game about60% of my time while im at home so naturaly i would find glitches. oh and vega still has the stomp glitch when gouki counters it. and for your great insite gswag, thanks for pointing that out
#48  April 03, 2008, 09:53:35 pm
indeed gswag im not very good at the whole concept... but i try:) and i find it funny myself that someone would actualy point that out, but you all needed feedback and i play the game about60% of my time while im at home so naturaly i would find glitches. oh and vega still has the stomp glitch when gouki counters it. and for your great insite gswag, thanks for pointing that out
naw its not that i play everyday im just really raw in mugen/sf (raw-meaning good)<back on topic> i just did not download the new bison/vega cause i heard about da glitches on him

#49  April 05, 2008, 02:22:04 am
  • Dark Man X
  • TIP EHT FO MOTTOB
Most Excellent.
#50  April 05, 2008, 05:16:27 pm
ok sorry gswag i must have not been payin attention to your point. oh and this is out to pots... are you ever going to make an evil dan... that would be awesome if you did, even if you made it to where you hold start and select like sakura that would be great, but i guess time will only tell..hehehe :)
#51  April 05, 2008, 05:30:49 pm
  • Dark Side Maniac
the man is too busy right now, he's remaking god lakitu for the third time

hjk

#52  April 05, 2008, 08:41:41 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#53  April 05, 2008, 11:14:53 pm
    • UK
Just some facts for you fact-haters  :P.

N64Mario already made a very good Gou Hibiki, Alpha style.

ilcane87 made a Evil Dan that has familier feutures of Reu's Evil Ryu and Ken

To play or not to play: That is the question...
#54  April 06, 2008, 02:12:46 am
    • Poland
As far I remember P.o.t.S said guy who sprited Gou Hibiki for him disapear and this wip got canceled.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16