YesNoOk

CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2) (Read 35028 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, August 06, 2018, 03:06:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#21  August 08, 2018, 06:02:06 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
First Update:

Many of the bugs mentioned were fixed, I also added new palettes and some extra portraits ...

Download on first post... :D
#22  August 08, 2018, 03:48:57 pm
  • Mugen Remix0r!
It was not me who did all the sprites, what I did was the separation of colors, the conversion of projectiles and effects to the format POTS and the codification... Nevertheless I will give a check, thanks for the tips
Oh!... who is the great artist? :D
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 1)
#23  August 09, 2018, 01:26:26 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#24  August 09, 2018, 02:11:44 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 1)
#25  August 09, 2018, 02:52:29 pm
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#26  August 10, 2018, 02:56:00 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Falcon, i did a video of how the Neo Configuration works for the people.

Spoiler: PT-BR (click to see content)
#27  August 12, 2018, 03:57:32 am
  • Mugen Remix0r!
#28  August 12, 2018, 04:33:42 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Impressive.
#29  August 13, 2018, 12:33:29 am
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
I do not know if it's a bug or it's the purpose but the Chin-Li does not connect the attacks with the specials moves and the super Hyakuretsukyaku takes a long time to hit the enemy.
Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#30  August 15, 2018, 01:25:49 pm
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
Hey man I have some alternate running and walking sprites CVS style if you need them
#31  August 16, 2018, 05:18:50 pm
  • Mugen's Evil Ken
  • "This is my Fight! and This is my GOAL!!"
    • USA
    • Skype - Jarian Logan
EASILY One of Chun Li's SEXIEST Costume's!! Im Definitely getting this one! :D
"My Technique Can Not be Beaten"
#32  August 17, 2018, 07:57:41 pm
  • Namudabiabitsú
  • Misete aru char
    • Brazil
    • rodtri@gmail.com
How do I leave the "CHAIN ​​COMBO" fixed without having to open the settings screen and change it forever ?

Não crio nenhum char apenas os baixo e faço pequenas modificações para os mugen's que eu posso e o meu estilo favorito de char são o POTS ( Phantom of the server) e INFINITE.
#33  August 17, 2018, 08:24:32 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
Holy crap.

You went through her ENTIRE CVS spritesheet and edited every single sprite in there? That's a heck of a lot of work just for a costume swap, man!

I commend your effort! She looks great! I love that you've added aesthetic variations for some of her special moves.
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2)
#34  August 18, 2018, 03:40:30 am
    • Brazil
I do not know if it's a bug or it's the purpose but the Chin-Li does not connect the attacks with the specials moves and the super Hyakuretsukyaku takes a long time to hit the enemy.

It's intentional...

Hey man I have some alternate running and walking sprites CVS style if you need them

Thanks for the help, mrryu1985

EASILY One of Chun Li's SEXIEST Costume's!! Im Definitely getting this one! :D

Thank you, have fun... :)

How do I leave the "CHAIN ​​COMBO" fixed without having to open the settings screen and change it forever ?

Just change the settings in config.txt, in the char description and in the readme.txt file you can find more information...

Holy crap.

You went through her ENTIRE CVS spritesheet and edited every single sprite in there? That's a heck of a lot of work just for a costume swap, man!

I commend your effort! She looks great! I love that you've added aesthetic variations for some of her special moves.

This was the contribution made by my friend Dampir, what I did was color separation and coding ... But it really was a hard work... :D
Re: CVS Neo Chun-Li SFV (Battle Costume) POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Update 2)
#35  August 18, 2018, 03:42:51 am
    • Brazil
Update 2:

- Correction of errors;
- Added storyboard file (ending), in four different languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese).
#36  August 20, 2018, 12:27:57 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
In order for the "config.txt" values to work, you need to change the value of var (39) to "0"

This happens because when the value is 1, the settings can be changed once per round, and when the value is 2 the same can happen at any time of the round ... To do this, just hold the direcinal down and press the key "Start"

As for updating my old chars, it will happen soon...

And thank you for the feedback, Your tips are very important, have fun!
A bit late, but that was an oops on my part. I didn't look at the first post carefully so I never knew you made a new system that the settings can be changed mid-battle. Since you plan to update older characters, I hope to see this new system integrated as I like it after spending a few days getting used to it. Here's some feedback on the character after few days of testing:

-The medium and heavy Tenshyokyaku has one extra swing sound.
-Jumping HK needs another swing sound.
-Standing HK has no swing sound and can never hit opponents at a few distances away.
-The landing effect is somewhat larger on the forward dash than the back dash.
-I don't know why this happens, but the damage on the supers feels weak when it connects to the opponent after they get up from the ground.
-The voice on her taunt is very low or doesn't play at all on certain settings (I found this one when playing around with the new config system).

Will add if I find any more.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#37  August 22, 2018, 04:50:09 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
Really liking the in-game pause screen/Easy Configure Screen (hoping you update your previous characters to include this feature), but setting the Super Port to "lv2 and lv3 only" doesn't seem to work for MAX Kikosho (no port shows up) and pulling off the Hazan Tenshyokyaku is extremely finicky as I can't seem to pull it off.
#38  August 22, 2018, 05:08:24 am
  • Raging Fist
man I really gotta get back in the POTS bandwagon again.
Nicely done so far Falcon!
#39  August 24, 2018, 07:22:59 am
  • The Answer Lies in Chun-li's cooking...
    • Japan
Hey im curious, is there ANY chance you will convert the sprites I sent you into this "God-like" Neo Chunli?
#40  August 24, 2018, 12:12:26 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
One more time the work is awesome.
My only point would be to have her with all the costume and body details. (hair : small braids, belt and costume fixes to fit the actual design)